PDA

View Full Version : Dem. Senator: Obama Led SEALs Mission to Kill Bin Laden

Rockntractor
08-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Yesterday, when introducing President Obama at a campaign event in New Hampshire, Senator Jeanne Shaheen, a Democrat, said that the president "led the mission that brought Osama bin Laden to justice":

"And let's not forget that this is the commander in chief who finally led the mission that brought Osama bin Laden to justice," said Shaheen.

Inspiring vid at link> http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-senator-obama-led-seals-mission-kill-bin-laden_650242.html

m00
08-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Where are all those journalists that went after Bush for years over mission accomplished...

SaintLouieWoman
08-19-2012, 09:53 PM
That ignorant woman drank too much of the Kool-Aid. Can you imagine Obama doing anything brave or doing anything to take himself out of his comfort zone. The dems are disgusting.

NJCardFan
08-20-2012, 01:28 AM
Try as I might, I can't seem to find anywhere where Bush took credit for capturing and or killing members of Saddam Hussein's regime. Oh, and for the record, the "Mission Accomplished" sign wasn't Bush's idea.

txradioguy
08-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Where are all those journalists that went after Bush for years over mission accomplished...

They are still out there misrepresenting what the banner meant. Trust me I deal with them all the time.

Odysseus
08-20-2012, 08:31 AM

It's hard for them see or hear anything with their noses so far up Obama's fourth point of contact.