PDA

View Full Version : Southern Poverty Law Center - Question for those in the know

CactusCarlos
08-21-2012, 08:56 PM
If the Southern Poverty Law Center is so concerned about fighting hate and defending children at risk, how come there is no mention of NAMBLA on their website? Wouldn't NAMBLA be on the top of the list of hate groups?

TVDOC
08-21-2012, 09:22 PM
If the Southern Poverty Law Center is so concerned about fighting hate and defending children at risk, how come there is no mention of NAMBLA on their website? Wouldn't NAMBLA be on the top of the list of hate groups?

The SPLC is an interesting anachronism......they are in fact a left-wing hate group, and very antisemitic. They make the ACLU look like pikers......they just don't have any money to persue their agenda very agressively.

doc

noonwitch
08-22-2012, 09:07 AM
The SPLC is an interesting anachronism......they are in fact a left-wing hate group, and very antisemitic. They make the ACLU look like pikers......they just don't have any money to persue their agenda very agressively.

doc

They had enough money to send me return address stickers, even though I've never given them a dime. I get them from Amnesty, too, and I've never given them any money. It must be because I subscribe to Sojourners.

I like the ones I get from the Humane Society, and I have given them money and have adopted pets through them.