PDA

View Full Version : Yet another anti-gay attack hoax

Hubie
08-22-2012, 02:43 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191664/Charlie-Rogers-Lesbian-charged-lying-claiming-masked-men-tied-beat-carved-anti-gay-slurs-body.html

The lesbian who claimed three masked men broke into her home last month, tied her up, carved anti-gay slurs into her body and tried to set her house on fire will be arrested, after police discovered she was lying about the attack.

And then there's this...

Four Nebraska gay-rights groups that followed the case released a joint statement on Tuesday crediting police for a balanced and thorough investigation.

'It is important not to focus on the actions of any single individual,' the groups said in the statement.

"Particularly when we promoted the story of this single individual back when we unquestioningly believed it to be 100% true."

Pathetic.

'As residents of Lincoln we must continue to bring our community together to declare that violence and hate are not the values of our city.'

What about violence or hate against Christians who believe homosexuality to be sinful -- aka the people this woman attempted to smear with her hoax? What about declaring that hoaxes will no longer be tolerated?

noonwitch
08-22-2012, 09:04 AM
A friend of my family was beaten in an anti-gay "wilding" attack in Central Park during the early 90s. He was embarrassed about it, he didn't go around screaming "I'm a gay guy who got beat up for being gay".

Novaheart
08-22-2012, 11:15 AM
The difference between this case and the Tawana Brawley case would be in the context and motive. The Black community seems to believe that they are the victims of hate crimes, due in no small part to the fact that the SPLC tells them that they are, and the fact that the FBI statistics are never explained. Blacks are indeed on the top of the list of hate-crimes victims, but it's because the blacks and Mexicans in southern California are at war. Other than that, only a fool would be unaware that blacks are grossly over represented in attacks on police officers and non-hispanic caucasians.

The purpose of this hoax would appear to be more of a personal bid for attention rather than a political act to disprove a negative stereotype of gay people, since gay people as a rule aren't famous for their oppression of hetrox.

Odysseus
08-22-2012, 11:48 AM
What about violence or hate against Christians who believe homosexuality to be sinful -- aka the people this woman attempted to smear with her hoax? What about declaring that hoaxes will no longer be tolerated?

It's more of the fake, but accurate approach that the left so loves. And let us remember that to the left, diversity is a roomful of people of every race, creed, orientation or other identity in lockstep agreement. Diversity is skin deep, and does not permit variations in thought.

Novaheart
08-22-2012, 12:32 PM
It's more of the fake, but accurate approach that the left so loves.

Oh please. The drama queen award has to go to the idiotic professional-christians who claim they are the majority, the building blocks of civilization, the defenders of the nation, and the persecuted.

wasp69
08-22-2012, 12:38 PM
The difference between this case and the Tawana Brawley case would be in the context and motive. The Black community seems to believe that they are the victims of hate crimes, due in no small part to the fact that the SPLC tells them that they are, and the fact that the FBI statistics are never explained. Blacks are indeed on the top of the list of hate-crimes victims, but it's because the blacks and Mexicans in southern California are at war. Other than that, only a fool would be unaware that blacks are grossly over represented in attacks on police officers and non-hispanic caucasians.

Who brought up Tawana Brawley and what in the Hell does it have to do with this story? Were you just looking for a reason to inject race into this thread?

The purpose of this hoax would appear to be more of a personal bid for attention rather than a political act to disprove a negative stereotype of gay people

Uh, no. It was a fabricated lie to propagate a negative stereotype of non-queers and Christians. Whether or not the brain damaged deviant wanted attention is irrelevant.

since gay people as a rule aren't famous for their oppression of hetrox.

Really?

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/2e/09/2e098578b56fa344ecb2589767f775fc.png

What rock have you been hiding under?

Hubie
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM

The purpose of this hoax would appear to be more of a personal bid for attention rather than a political act to disprove a negative stereotype of gay people, since gay people as a rule aren't famous for their oppression of hetrox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo

txradioguy
08-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Oh please. The drama queen award has to go to the idiotic professional-christians who claim they are the majority, the building blocks of civilization, the defenders of the nation, and the persecuted.

Other than the drama queen crack...what you've stated is all true.

Novaheart
08-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Who brought up Tawana Brawley

Tawana Brawley is the poster child for hate-crimes hoax and gullible public reaction. Is this your first BBS?

txradioguy
08-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Who brought up Tawana Brawley and what in the Hell does it have to do with this story? Were you just looking for a reason to inject race into this thread?

Given his reply to your question the answer is yes. Like with all Lieberals when someone or something is inconvenient to their agenda...the veneer is peeled back and you can see the hate racism and bigotry that lies underneath the surface.

Nova just broad brushed two entire minority races claims of being targeted by the police in oder to make his own small minority look more important and more "picked on".

Rockntractor
08-22-2012, 02:03 PM
What rock have you been hiding under?

http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/disdain/disdain012.gif (http://gfxlovers.com/smilies)

NJCardFan
08-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Funny how the left is looking at this as an individuals attempt at attention, however, when that girl in 2008 carved and O into her face, it was portrayed as the thinking process of an entire movement. Just more liberal hypocrisy. Liberals are all about group dynamics until something like this happens then they're all about the individual.

txradioguy
08-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Tawana Brawley is the poster child for hate-crimes hoax and gullible public reaction.

And yet your fellow Libtards continue to put the fake but accurate tag on her "attack"...just like with ALL Lieberal claims of "hate crimes" lately.

Nooses over a teachers office door - Hoax

Anti-gay screeds carved in a woman's stomach - hoax

Alleged anti-gay attack at UNC Chapel Hill - Hoax

Anti gay attack in Seattle - Hoax and the perpetrator has been sentenced to jail time for insurance fraud

Anti-gay attack in Missoula, MT - Hoax

Anti-gay Craigslist ad - Hoax

Donnie Davies - Hoax

Francesco Nava - Hoax

Shall I continue Primcess?

Is this your first BBS?

Seems to be yours given the ham fisted simplistic bombast you try and foist on us.

FlaGator
08-22-2012, 02:16 PM

I know of no Christians who claim that. Could you provide proof of that accusation?

As for the persecution part, Christians are being persecuted and in many cases to the death. Check out the happenings in Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, China, North Korea, Africa... the list goes on and on. Would you like to debate this fact?

Novaheart
08-22-2012, 06:20 PM
I know of no Christians who claim that. Could you provide proof of that accusation?

As for the persecution part, Christians are being persecuted and in many cases to the death. Check out the happenings in Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, China, North Korea, Africa... the list goes on and on. Would you like to debate this fact?

I thought that "idiotic professional christians" narrowed it to the US, but I apologize for not being more specific.

FlaGator
08-22-2012, 06:38 PM
I thought that "idiotic professional christians" narrowed it to the US, but I apologize for not being more specific.

So you respond with sarcasm rather than providing evidence to substantiate the accusations that you made.

Zathras
08-22-2012, 07:34 PM
So you respond with sarcasm rather than providing evidence to substantiate the accusations that you made.

That's because Nova doesn't think he has to provide fact to back up what he posts and expects us to believe the Male Bovine Excrement he spews here to be true just because he posts it.

wasp69
08-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Tawana Brawley is the poster child for hate-crimes hoax and gullible public reaction.

Yeah, no kidding, I'm aware of that, thank you. I still have no idea why you felt it necessary to ramble on about her, the blacks, and the hispanics other than to find some way to inject race into the thread. The text I quoted had no purpose other than to point out how you believe blacks abuse hate crimes.

Is this your first BBS?

You'll have to forgive me for not being hip to your slang, but what exactly is a "BBS"?

wasp69
08-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Nova just broad brushed two entire minority races claims of being targeted by the police in oder to make his own small minority look more important and more "picked on".

That's no surprise, the LBGTWTFBBQ crowd has been trying for years to equate their "struggle" of forcing special treatment for perverse lifestyle choices on society with slave ships and overseers.

wasp69
08-23-2012, 03:51 PM
http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/disdain/disdain012.gif (http://gfxlovers.com/smilies)

:evil-grin:

FlaGator
08-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Yeah, no kidding, I'm aware of that, thank you. I still have no idea why you felt it necessary to ramble on about her, the blacks, and the hispanics other than to find some way to inject race into the thread. The text I quoted had no purpose other than to point out how you believe blacks abuse hate crimes.

You'll have to forgive me for not being hip to your slang, but what exactly is a "BBS"?

Back in the pre-internet days a BBS was a computer and software someone set up allow people to call in with modem and post messages on message boars (forums) and download software. I ran one back in the 80's called The Crystal Cave.

He may be refering to one of these.

wasp69
08-23-2012, 03:54 PM
I thought that "idiotic professional christians" narrowed it to the US

And you have the nerve to try and call someone else a "drama queen"?