PDA

View Full Version : Little Debbie ripped a new one by Anderson Cooper of all people

Hubie
08-23-2012, 10:37 PM
This is a strange mix of enjoyable entertainment and teeth-grinding frustration. It's fun to watch her waffle, but is drives you nuts that she won't admit being caught in a blatant lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-KuYJraEg

LukeEDay
08-23-2012, 10:58 PM
That woman is stoooooooooooooooooooooooooopid. I mean really, seriously, stoooooooooooooooopid. Wow, stupidity just oozes out of her.

Unreconstructed Reb
08-24-2012, 09:18 AM
She's the perfect representative for the democrat party: a liar and a dolt.

Gina
08-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Link (http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/23/anderson-cooper-grills-debbie-wasserman-schultz-why-are-you-lying-about-romneys-position-on-abortion/)
Anderson Cooper grills Debbie Wasserman-Schultz: Why are you lying about Romney’s position on abortion?

Fake but accurate! Anderson is awesome in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-KuYJraEg&feature=player_embedded

Between this and Wolf Blitzer doggedly reminding her that Paul Ryan’s Medicare plan would not, in fact, target senior citizens, it’s been a tough couple of weeks on CNN for America’s most lifelike talking-points robot. I wonder why they’ve decided to go after her lately. Has her droning, mechanical spin begun to annoy even otherwise sympathetic media? Or is this a pure ratings thing, with CNN producers realizing that rhetorical bloodsport with DWS is a surefire winner with conservative audiences?

Simple stuff here. The GOP adopted the same abortion language in its platform this year, with no specific exceptions for rape or incest, as it did in 2008 and 2004. Romney’s on record repeatedly as saying that he favors exceptions for rape and incest in prospective abortion bans. DWS’s spin: Because Romney’s the nominee and his people kinda sorta get to write the platform — which isn’t binding on him or anyone else — we should ignore his stated position and pretend like he’s no different from Todd Akin. And if that means occasionally bowdlerizing a quote in a newspaper for DNC fundraising e-mails, hey, politics ain’t beanbag. You’re now prepared for seven minutes of mind-paralyzing spin. Go get ‘em, Roboto.
:smile-new:

She lied, he called her on it and she says she will continue to lie. And she called Romney extreme, ignoring the extremism of Obama.

Odysseus
08-24-2012, 03:03 PM
This would have been a perfect opportunity for the late Sam Kinnison. They could have brought him in to scream at her as she waffled: "C'mon, you're lying. You know you're lying. I know you're lying. The audience knows that you're lying. People in third world hellholes who have never seen a television know that you're lying! Admit that you're lying. Say it! Say it!"

Rockntractor
08-24-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm wondering if Ann is tired of the accusation that the media is no longer objective and owned by the Democrat party, or are they just tossing us another bone?

JB
08-24-2012, 08:49 PM
I think she is reading from cue cards that are being held by Stephanie Cutter.

These lying liars have no shame. I guess when the campaign you're involved with has nothing else, lying becomes natural.

Hawkgirl
08-24-2012, 10:25 PM
That woman is stoooooooooooooooooooooooooopid. I mean really, seriously, stoooooooooooooooopid. Wow, stupidity just oozes out of her.

She is a Boca Raton representative. It's filled with Yankee libs.

NJCardFan
08-24-2012, 10:38 PM

Considering that Boca Raton translates into rat mouth it actually fits.

SaintLouieWoman
08-25-2012, 12:19 AM

I think some of them are moving to Sarasota. We're filled with Yankee libs, too. I see too many Prius in the parking lots with their Forward signs.

Maybe SR is right and we should move further south to the Ft Myers area, but then we'd lose the opportunity to cast our votes against the libs here.

Mike Honcho
08-25-2012, 10:40 AM
It is amazing to me that he says "you're lying" and she says "It doesn't matter"

NJCardFan
08-25-2012, 11:18 AM
It is amazing to me that he says "you're lying" and she says "It doesn't matter"

Because when it comes to getting their narrative across, the truth is incidental. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it and they will get their agenda across by any means necessary. If they believed that drowning a million puppies on live television will help their cause, they would do it in a country second. These people have no morals. No scruples. Advance the agenda no matter what. Things like the truth or liberty are collateral damage. This is just another example of something Romney needs to put in campaign ads. Put in Cooper telling her she's lying and her saying it doesn't matter. Let the world see what these people are all about. How anyone can be supporting these people boggles my mind. They are either too stupid or masochists to allow these people to stay in power. If the polls showed that Obama should go on TV and cut the head off of a newborn baby and drink it's blood, believe me, he'd do it.

SaintLouieWoman
08-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Because when it comes to getting their narrative across, the truth is incidental. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it and they will get their agenda across by any means necessary. If they believed that drowning a million puppies on live television will help their cause, they would do it in a country second. These people have no morals. No scruples. Advance the agenda no matter what. Things like the truth or liberty are collateral damage. This is just another example of something Romney needs to put in campaign ads. Put in Cooper telling her she's lying and her saying it doesn't matter. Let the world see what these people are all about. How anyone can be supporting these people boggles my mind. They are either too stupid or masochists to allow these people to stay in power. If the polls showed that Obama should go on TV and cut the head off of a newborn baby and drink it's blood, believe me, he'd do it.

It boggles my mind, too, how she can stare with that blank, awful look and say that the truth doesn't matter, it's all about getting across their point.

But think back to the Clinton years and the Big Lie, the Clintons dancing on the beach for the reporters (when she probably wanted to throw another lamp at him), and Bubba's definition of "is". They never change, none of them.

Gina
08-25-2012, 10:34 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553857_275900529183404_1821393716_n.jpg

LukeEDay
08-26-2012, 01:07 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553857_275900529183404_1821393716_n.jpg

The more pics I see of that woman, the more ugly I think she is.

Rockntractor
08-26-2012, 01:10 AM
The more pics I see of that woman, the more ugly I think she is.

When she is bathed, hair washed and combed and a little make-up she isn't quite as repulsive.