PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L. Jackson asks why GOP 'spared' by tropical storm

SarasotaRepub
08-27-2012, 10:35 PM
What a fucktard... (http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/245767-samuel-l-jackson-asks-why-rnc-spared-by-isaac) :rolleyes:

By Daniel Strauss - 08/27/12 04:53 PM ET

Samuel L. Jackson on Monday tweeted it was "unfair" that Tropical Storm Isaac had spared the GOP convention in Tampa and appeared to be heading for New Orleans.

Jackson said in a profanity-filled tweet that he was "not understanding God's plan" given the fact that the storm was not disrupting the Republican gathering.

"Unfair s---," the Oscar-nominated actor known for his colorful language said on Twitter.

"GOP spared by Isaac! NOLA prolly f----- again!"

:very_drunk::very_drunk:

NJCardFan
08-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Ask yourself that question Sammy and ponder it for a minute.

Gina
08-28-2012, 12:21 AM
What a loser! It never ceases to amaze me that Hollyweirdos alienate a large part of America when they open their mouths and stupidity leaks out.

Odysseus
08-28-2012, 09:01 PM
What doesn't he get? God hates Democrats. :friendly_wink:

noonwitch
08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Maybe he's a liberal, but did you ever see "Black Snake Moan"? Great movie.

JB
08-29-2012, 08:49 PM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. Did he really need to ask why?

Gina
08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Did he really need to ask why?

Your post makes John Travolta smile!