PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supporters Disrupt RNC

RobJohnson
08-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Of course NV casted 17 votes for Ron Paul and 5 for Romney..... Maine gave Ron Paul 10 votes... AZ gave him 3 votes...

That would not happen if Nevada had a primary rather then a caucus!

Things just got a little awkward during the Republican National Convention, as Ron Paul supporters burst out into protest and shouted "point of order" in protesting the RNC's determination not to seat Paul delegates from Maine.

"Point of order! Seat them now! We've been robbed!" Paul supporters shouted.

The Paul supporters' chants were countered by Romney supporters chanting "U-S-A!"

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, who looked rather bewildered throughout the entire ordeal, repeatedly asked for calm banging his gavel on the podium.

Paul delegates revolted on the floor afterward. Maine delegates walked out, chanting "As Maine goes, so goes the nation!"

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/republican-national-convention-floor-dissent-from-ron-paul-supporters-2012-8#ixzz24sbM8ZXs

Zathras
08-28-2012, 05:51 PM
There is one inaccuracy in that quote. Ron Paul supporters tend to be revolting no matter where they are, not just on the convention floor.

Gina
08-28-2012, 06:41 PM
There is one inaccuracy in that quote. Ron Paul supporters tend to be revolting no matter where they are, not just on the convention floor.

You beat me to it! :biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
08-28-2012, 07:24 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bailey
08-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Is it me or do they remind you of spoiled brats that after getting the butts beat (for the umpteenth time) they want to take their toys and go home? I am so hoping old age takes him so I dont have to see his mug or his ronbots ever again.

FlaGator
08-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Is it me or do they remind you of spoiled brats that after getting the butts beat (for the umpteenth time) they want to take their toys and go home? I am so hoping old age takes him so I dont have to see his mug or his ronbots ever again.

On the other hand the Ronbots do vote and we can't afford to alienate any potential voters.. even the Ronbots.

NJCardFan
08-28-2012, 09:28 PM
On the other hand the Ronbots do vote and we can't afford to alienate any potential voters.. even the Ronbots.

If you listen to the ronbots here(or Ronulans as I call them), they already have alienated themselves and are already saying that they aren't going to vote for Romney just to make some silly point.

SaintLouieWoman
08-28-2012, 09:52 PM
If you listen to the ronbots here(or Ronulans as I call them), they already have alienated themselves and are already saying that they aren't going to vote for Romney just to make some silly point.
I hope they enjoy it when Obama makes their lives miserable if he has that last 4 years as a lame duck, when he can do whatever he wants.

Rockntractor
08-28-2012, 09:55 PM
I hope they enjoy it when Obama makes their lives miserable if he has that last 4 years as a lame duck, when he can do whatever he wants.

I think we had one gentleman today say that he was finally convinced it would be best to give his vote to Romney, I hope others see what needs to be done.

Apache
08-28-2012, 10:19 PM

Sorry FG, but HUH? Romney? Really?

McStain lite... as far as I'm concerned. Ryan gives some hope, after the appointment....Romney was forced down our throats plain and simple.
This election is BS and you know it

you know from where I come from

Rockntractor
08-28-2012, 10:26 PM

McStain lite... as far as I'm concerned. Ryan gives some hope, after the appointment....Romney was forced down our throats plain and simple.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/1be1fe63.jpg

NJCardFan
08-28-2012, 10:32 PM

Just know that your non-vote for Romney is a vote for Obama. Let that settle in for a minute. Answer this question honestly: The election, whether you like it or not, comes down to 2 people: Mitt Romney or Barack Obama. Gary Johnson has as much chance of getting even 5% of the vote as I do. Don't give me any crap about "if everyone voted with their heads blazay-blah". It simply isn't going to happen. So, the question remains, and I want a solid answer not some tap dance, which of the 2 viable candidates do you want to see with their hand raised in victory on 11/6/12?

Apache
08-28-2012, 10:54 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/1be1fe63.jpg

Uncle Earl!!???

Apache
08-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Just know that your non-vote for Romney is a vote for Obama. Let that settle in for a minute. Answer this question honestly: The election, whether you like it or not, comes down to 2 people: Mitt Romney or Barack Obama. Gary Johnson has as much chance of getting even 5% of the vote as I do. Don't give me any crap about "if everyone voted with their heads blazay-blah". It simply isn't going to happen. So, the question remains, and I want a solid answer not some tap dance, which of the 2 viable candidates do you want to see with their hand raised in victory on 11/6/12?

Just so you know, my vote is not for Romney, it is against Moabama...

We are being fed a farse. You know it, I know it....

Rockntractor
08-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Just so you know, my vote is not for Romney, it is against Moabama...

We are being fed a farse. You know it, I know it....

You need new squirrel avatar, other one has bad attitude.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Tiger_Squirrel_.jpg

Apache
08-28-2012, 11:33 PM
You need new squirrel avatar, other one has bad attitude.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Tiger_Squirrel_.jpg

But...but ... yyou gave that one to me....:cold:

:cold:Nah, I likey :evil-grin: