PDA

View Full Version : Who’s the mystery speaker at the Republican convention?

Hawkgirl
08-29-2012, 06:55 PM
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/08/29/whos-the-mystery-speaker-at-the-republican-convention/

Who’s the mystery speaker at the Republican convention?

The Romney team, in an effort to juice up ratings for the big convention finale, piqued the interest of the chattering class when it announced a “to be announced” speaker just before Florida Sen. Marco Rubio’s big introduction of nominee Mitt Romney.

Romney campaign officials stoked the gossip with strategically placed “no comments,” while confirming today that the mystery speaker is still on the schedule.

So is it Rush Limbaugh, the most powerful voice in conservatism?

Or Donald Trump, the loudest voice in television?

So, any guesses?
My guess is Joe Lieberman

FlaGator
08-29-2012, 07:41 PM
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/08/29/whos-the-mystery-speaker-at-the-republican-convention/

Who’s the mystery speaker at the Republican convention?

The Romney team, in an effort to juice up ratings for the big convention finale, piqued the interest of the chattering class when it announced a “to be announced” speaker just before Florida Sen. Marco Rubio’s big introduction of nominee Mitt Romney.

Romney campaign officials stoked the gossip with strategically placed “no comments,” while confirming today that the mystery speaker is still on the schedule.

So is it Rush Limbaugh, the most powerful voice in conservatism?

Or Donald Trump, the loudest voice in television?

So, any guesses?
My guess is Joe Lieberman

Rumor has it that it will be Clint Eastwood. They say that he was flying to Tampa today from CA.

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Clint & Rush. DU servers melt down. :biggrin-new:

LukeEDay
08-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Chuck and Clint. That would be pants!

Hawkgirl
08-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Rumor has it that it will be Clint Eastwood. They say that he was flying to Tampa today from CA.

Dirty Harry, I like :adoration:

JB
08-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Hillary Clinton.

LukeEDay
08-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Hillary Clinton.

That will never happen. But it would be great. I still think her and Bill are going to vote for Romney this year :rotfl:

Rockntractor
08-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Nancy had a Psychic Medium conjure up Ronnie.

Gina
08-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Dennis Miller is my guess.

SaintLouieWoman
08-29-2012, 11:26 PM
I'd like a trio---Rush, Clint and Dennis Miller. Now that would bring down the house.

Janice
08-30-2012, 12:50 AM
My moneys on "A man's got to know his limitations" Eastwood.

LukeEDay
08-30-2012, 02:25 PM
If it is Clint, I want to see him look into the camera, and say to obama: 'Do you feel lucky, Punk?' ... That would bring the house down!