08-30-2012, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2T_cCBP3Ks

SarasotaRepub
08-30-2012, 10:33 PM
He should have been packin...:biggrin-new:

Course, maybe he was.

Apocalypse
08-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Great to hear him. Sad to see him showing his age. All the stuttering. Sounded like Obama without his teleprompter.

Thou least with Clint, unlike Obama. Least Clint can excuse it with his age.

FlaGator
08-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Great to hear him. Sad to see him showing his age. All the stuttering. Sounded like Obama without his teleprompter.

And he ad libed the whole thing.

Zeus
08-30-2012, 11:18 PM

Clint always has stuttered and stumbled for words when public speaking. Yea I know that's strange for an actor. Mel Tillis could barely speak for stuttering but could sing like a bird.

Rockntractor
08-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Clint always has stuttered and stumbled for words when public speaking. Yea I know that's strange for an actor. Mel Tillis could barely speak for stuttering but could sing like a bird.

When he finds the words they are all good ones.

Apocalypse
08-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Pay attention to Clint's Wiki page. Like Mia Love, the libs are already trashing it.

Eastwood spoke at the [[2012 Republican National Convention]] in support of the [[Romney]]/[[Paul Ryan|Ryan]] ticket on August 30th, giving a rambling, mostly incoherent address that left the media and public alike scratching their heads, wondering what they'd just seen. Contrary to a conservative message, he suggested that Obama should have already pulled out of Afghanistan and that he should have done more to reduce unemployment.

August 30, 2012: spoke to an I visible Barack Obama fir 14 minutes, none of which can ever be given back.

linda22003
08-31-2012, 08:18 AM
I think he was trying to do improv. He can't do improv.

LukeEDay
08-31-2012, 10:31 AM
I think he was great. I loved every minute of it.

It has the libs going all bat crazy right now. And that is a good thing.

Starbuck
08-31-2012, 11:55 AM
I thought he was weak.

Liked his message, though. At Clint's level I don't think many of us could tell whether he was weak or merely putting on an act. An appearance of mild befuddlement may have been part of the act - you know, the head scratching and so forth. But the incomplete sentences and abrupt changes of direction left me wondering............but come to think of it, that may have been the point.:friendly_wink:

Good to see him in any case.

Rockntractor
08-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I thought he was weak.

Liked his message, though. At Clint's level I don't think many of us could tell whether he was weak or merely putting on an act. An appearance of mild befuddlement may have been part of the act - you know, the head scratching and so forth. But the incomplete sentences and abrupt changes of direction left me wondering............but come to think of it, that may have been the point.:friendly_wink:

Good to see him in any case.

Crazy like a fox.

Elspeth
08-31-2012, 01:02 PM
It did seem all ad-libbed.

Chuck58
08-31-2012, 01:06 PM
I read somewhere that it was entirely ad libbed. The old vaudeville skit with the empty chair was great, and if the talk (not speech) wasn't polished, it's Eastwood. He's not a public speaker and never has been. And, he made some great points at the end. "We own the country." "They work for us."

Novaheart
08-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Pay attention to Clint's Wiki page. Like Mia Love, the libs are already trashing it.

Hard to imagine why anyone would trash a black Mormon. Clayton Bixby lives.

txradioguy
08-31-2012, 02:46 PM
I thought he was weak.

Of course you did. :rolleyes:

ABC in Georgia
08-31-2012, 08:47 PM
I think he was great. I loved every minute of it.

It has the libs going all bat crazy right now. And that is a good thing.

Hey Luke ...

So did I !!! And I especially got a kick out of seeing "TOTUS" in front of the empty chair! ... :biggrin-new:

Have a busy weekend coming up, but just had to post this tonight:

What Eastwood did tonight was funnier, fresher, edgier, and braver than anything those comedy cowards Chris Rock, Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert have done in 15 years.

82 years-old, and Dirty Harry is still pissing all the right people off.
My hero.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

Read more here:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/08/30/Eastwood-Mocks-Obama

Have a great weekend, everyone!

~ ABC

Gina
08-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Contrary to a conservative message, he suggested that Obama should have already pulled out of Afghanistan and that he should have done more to reduce unemployment.

Contrary to a conservative message? Someone hasn't been paying attention.