PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Moore isn't a happy camper!!!

SarasotaRepub
08-31-2012, 07:34 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! (http://www.5min.com/Video/Michael-Moore-Get-Used-To-Phrase-President-Romney-517465847) :biggrin-new:

SaintLouieWoman
08-31-2012, 07:50 PM
OMG M Moore in shorts! Just a warning, beware of your eyeballs. :biggrin-new:

He thinks Romney is going to win, boo hoo.

Rockntractor
08-31-2012, 07:55 PM
http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/SanFrancisco__/hahasimpsons.gif

LukeEDay
08-31-2012, 08:18 PM
I saw the video on youtube earlier and showed to one of my die hard liberal friends, who happens to be a big time Michael Moore fan as well. His face turned red and he said that he will no longer listen to another word that Michael Moore says. :rotfl::rotfl:

Gina
08-31-2012, 10:16 PM
OMG M Moore in shorts! Just a warning, beware of your eyeballs. :biggrin-new:

He thinks Romney is going to win, boo hoo.

I watched the vid before I saw your comment. :apologetic:

He is just a DUmkopf.

If Obama was worth a crap, it wouldn't matter how much money Romney raised.

edit: I actually watched the whole vid and Moore said that the only demographic Obama won was the 18-20something (I forget, I'm not watching again). That is a flat out lie. He said he lost the white vote. That's not possible because if true, he would have lost. Classic lying Moore.

Hubie
09-01-2012, 11:58 AM
"The one thing the wealthy donors don't have is more than one vote per person. That must really piss them off. Because with all the money they have, when they go and they close that curtain, they can only plunk down once. And no matter how much crap they put on their TV commercials or whatever, they can't come into the booth with me or him or her or whatever. Curtain closes and then it's all bets are off. We -- our side -- we've got the people. We've got the votes."

Methinks Moore just said a little bit more than he intended there.

NJCardFan
09-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Michael Moore, a multi-millionaire lashing out at multi-millionaires. And to think the left doesn't see the hypocrisy in this.

Hubie
09-01-2012, 01:24 PM
He's rich, right? Doesn't he have enough money to hire a wardrobe person?

SaintLouieWoman
09-01-2012, 11:29 PM
He's rich, right? Doesn't he have enough money to hire a wardrobe person?

There isn't enough money or a good enough wardrobe person to make him look good. He just radiates ugliness---and not talking about only physical looks.

Rockntractor
09-02-2012, 09:49 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Michael-Moore-Turning-out--46911.jpg

Odysseus
09-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Actually, a Romney administration would be the best thing that could happen to Michael Moore. He's irrelevant while Obama is in office. There's nothing for him to protest. He can't make documentaries about how awful the US is while Democrats are in charge. He doesn't get to appear at the Democratic Convention next to Jimmy Carter when he's not making movies about evil Republicans. If anything, the Democrats have to keep him at arms length now, while they try to present themselves as a sane, mainstream party. This is why you won't see him in North Carolina as part of the official When his party is in power, he's an embarrassment and a nuisance, but when they are on the outs, he's a useful propagandist. He doesn't get to appear at the Democratic Convention next to Jimmy Carter when he's not making movies about evil Republicans, but when Romney is in the White House, expect numerous dishonest but lucrative documentaries about Bain Capital, the Mormon Church and anything else that he can come up with.

Gina
09-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Rock, that was disturbing.

Zathras
09-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Mikey the Hutt isn't a happy camper? How does that register on the Give A Fuck o Meter?....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7grCQNU5Kko

Aww, a -20...too bad.

Rockntractor
09-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Rock, that was disturbing.

I know, you don't expect to see him with an American flag.

Odysseus
09-03-2012, 02:44 PM
I know, you don't expect to see him with an American flag.

Not without a can of lighter fluid and a match.