PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Joe finances witch hunt ends as a miserable failure

Hubie
09-01-2012, 01:30 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/31/13597578-feds-end-probe-of-americas-toughest-sheriff-joe-arpaio-no-charges?lite

The federal government has closed a criminal probe of alleged financial misconduct by Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio, who styles himself as "America's toughest sheriff," and no charges will be filed, the U.S. Attorney's Office said on Friday.

Arpaio, who returned from the Republican National Convention on Friday night, said he was "very happy" with decision.

"I send my appreciation to the federal government for their hard work in clearing my office," he said in a news briefing.

One more witch hunt to go.

LukeEDay
09-01-2012, 01:35 PM
There is a reason they abruptly stopped the investigation. I am betting it is because of the election. If Captain Zero gets re-elected, they will reopen it.

Rockntractor
09-01-2012, 01:41 PM
There is a reason they abruptly stopped the investigation. I am betting it is because of the election. If Captain Zero gets re-elected, they will reopen it.

They will expand the office of politically correct justice should the Marxist be reelected.

RobJohnson
09-01-2012, 01:41 PM
A separate federal investigation relating to allegations of civil rights abuses by Arpaio's office is continuing.

The border states have a lot of issues that the rest of the country does not have. I wish our nation would really address this on a national scale.