PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny

Hawkgirl
09-03-2012, 12:14 AM
David Axelrod with Chris Wallace and Chris is giving him an ass whooping.

Axelrod wants to bash Romney but Chris keeps bringing him back to the points, which Axelrod has no defense for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-uc2P3fjo

SaintLouieWoman
09-03-2012, 12:33 AM
I listened to most of it, but it was too painful. Axelrod just can't stop with the propaganda. Good for Chris Wallace for holding his feet to the fire. Have to confess I have a tough time looking at Axelrod. He looks like a resurrected Hitler. He should shave that mustache.

Apache
09-03-2012, 12:45 AM
That was painful to watch...

I really have to wonder; Does he actually believe what he is saying? The difference between Williams/Ryan and Wallace/Axlerod is astounding...

Hawkgirl
09-03-2012, 12:48 AM
One of the comments on the youtube page is very fitting....he's a bobblehead that just spews Obama propaganda.

Gina
09-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I listened to most of it, but it was too painful. Axelrod just can't stop with the propaganda. Good for Chris Wallace for holding his feet to the fire. Have to confess I have a tough time looking at Axelrod. He looks like a resurrected Hitler. He should shave that mustache.

Agree! He's creepy and insincere.

Starbuck
09-03-2012, 01:41 PM
As a Republican, I love Axlerod. He looks terrible, speaks poorly, and is challenged only by Al Gore for the title of "Most Rehearsed Sounding Nimrod Ever".

I think the Dems ought to put him out there as often as they can. And if he ever gets sick, I think they should use Pelosi.:smile-new:

Hawkgirl
09-03-2012, 10:14 PM
And if he ever gets sick, I think they should use Pelosi.:smile-new:

Or Debbie Wazzername Shultz.:cool: