PDA

View Full Version : Democrats don't pander to racist stereotypes

FlaGator
09-05-2012, 07:41 PM
They would never do that...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/voteblack.jpg

Rockntractor
09-05-2012, 07:50 PM
I might be wrong but it would seem that their whole gig is melting down this year, it becomes more and more obvious to every one just who they are and what they represent, it isn't what they have been telling people my whole life.

FlaGator
09-05-2012, 07:57 PM
I might be wrong but it would seem that their whole gig is melting down this year, it becomes more and more obvious to every one just who they are and what they represent, it isn't what they have been telling people my whole life.

Let's see...
Michelle Obama basically rehashes Anne Romney's speech.

They have a series of nitwit's giving speeches.

They move Obama's speech from the stadium to a 20,000+ seat arena and blame in on the weather (ignoring the fact that they have been trying unsuccessfully to fill up that stadium for weeks).

The take God and Jerusalem being the capital of Israel out of their platform and then cave to conservative criticism and add them back under a dubious vote count.

Doesn't look like things are going a smoothly as MSNBC would have you believe since they aren't even mentioning the flip-flop on God and Jerusalem.

Rockntractor
09-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Let's see...
Michelle Obama basically rehashes Anne Romney's speech.

They have a series of nitwit's giving speeches.

They move Obama's speech from the stadium to a 20,000+ seat arena and blame in on the weather (ignoring the fact that they have been trying unsuccessfully to fill up that stadium for weeks).

The take God and Jerusalem being the capital of Israel out of their platform and then cave to conservative criticism and add them back under a dubious vote count.

Doesn't look like things are going a smoothly as MSNBC would have you believe since they aren't even mentioning the flip-flop on God and Jerusalem.

There must be several other very entertaining things we could make them do, they seem t be putty in our hands for the time being.

FlaGator
09-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Let's keep in mind the history of the democrats. They've come a long way baby.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/demslogan.jpg

This Thomas Nast cartoon appeared during the presidential election campaign of 1868. The contest pitted Nastís hero, General Ulysses S. Grant, the Republican candidate, against former New York Governor Horatio Seymour, the Democratic nominee. This cartoon presents one of Nastís continual themes: that the Democratic party suppresses the rights and threatens the safety of black Americans. The caption lets the viewer know that he is specifically criticizing the Democratic partyís opposition to Reconstruction legislation. The three standing figures represent what the cartoonist considers to be the three wings of the Democratic party. Nast incorporates into the picture several symbols and stereotypes that he uses frequently.

Find this whole article here (http://blackhistory.harpweek.com/7Illustrations/Reconstruction/ThisIsAWhiteMansGov.htm)