PDA

View Full Version : CNN’s Anderson Cooper Says Debbie Wasserman Schultz Exists In An Alternative Universe

Gina
09-05-2012, 09:21 PM
CNN’s Anderson Cooper Says Debbie Wasserman Schultz Exists In An Alternative Universe For Blatant Lies To CNN

Link (http://strokesofcandor.com/us-politics/cnns-anderson-cooper-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-exists-in-an-alternative-universe-for-blatant-lies-to-cnn/)

In the aftermath of the reinstatement of God and Jerusalem in the 2012 DNC platform, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was interviewed on the floor of the convention by CNN and asked her thoughts on the reversal. What transpired was beyond the pale even for a seasoned liar like DWS and Anderson Copper was visibly dumbfounded and bewildered.

The vote to change the language of the platform took place Wednesday afternoon. The Chair of the convention, Antonio Villaraigosa, per the DNC bylaws, had to bring the platform change to a vote before the convention delegates and, as I wrote, Villaraigosa seemed discombobulated as what to do when it was obvious there were more”no’s” than “eyes” so he called the vote three times. As Villaraigosa moved forward with the reinstatement of the words “God” and “Jerusalem” delegates in the hall shouted “no’ and booed the decision. CNN’s Dana Bash was on the convention floor and reported “the no’s had the vote” and then went on to say “this is turning into an embarrassment.”

Video at link

Fast forward to the DWS interview, Debbie literally said to a CNN reporter “there wasn’t a change of language in the platform today, it was a clear 2/3 vote, there wasn’t any discord among the delegates and the omission of God and Jerusalem was technical over site.”

When the convention reporter tossed it back to Anderson Cooper in the CNN Booth, he obviously could not believe what Debbie Wassermann Schultz had said to CNN. He read back everyone of DWS’ lies in stuttering amazement:

I just, uh.. uh got to go to the panel on this, Debbie Wasserman Schultz said it wasn’t a change of language, there was no any discord that we saw (pointing at the convention floor) and it was a 2/3 vote I mean, it, it, that’s just an alternate universe.
Anderson Copper went on to say:

This is the same person (DWS) who last week or two weeks ago was attacking the Romney campaign saying “It is the candidate that sets the platform, who writes and designs the platform.” Isn’t it fair if she claimed that about the republican platform that is is also true of the democratic platform?
To say there was no discord is just not the truth.
Conservatives know Debbie for who she is, it’s been reported that even Obama is tired of DWS’ performance but even CNN can only tolerate so much lying to the press.
Ah sweet insanity.

Elspeth
09-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Villaraigosa is a complete ass. No one in LA likes him. He is presiding over what will eventually be a bankrupt major California city.

Hawkgirl
09-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I like Anderson Cooper, he's probably a democrat, but not a lunatic like most.

JB
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Just. Wow.

http://www.teramonews.com/immagini/cultura/pinocchio.jpg

You have to have a 2/3rds vote for a "technical oversight". LMAO.

LukeEDay
09-06-2012, 08:20 AM
I like Anderson Cooper, he's probably a democrat, but not a lunatic like most.

I agree, Cooper is one of the few people on CNN who is not biased.

And yes, DWS is a moonbat retarded, and stupid ugly moron. I don't blame Cooper for being upset. She has been doing nothing but lying to the press. Fox caught her, and now CNN has caught her. And there are retards out there believing her.

wasp69
09-06-2012, 10:11 AM

Bull.

I will never forgive that sack of deviant garbage, no matter how much he can't stand lying-ass liberals now, for the biased piece of islamokazie propaganda he showed back in October of '06 and his lame assed excuse for showing it (http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/archives/2006_10_15_ac360_archive.html).

Anderson Cooper needs to be locked in a room with the surviving family members of the Soldiers who were assassinated by the mohammedian scum and explain to them why he walked on the backs of their dead warriors for the sake of his show.

I hope him watching the freak show that is the convention and having to report what waterhead schultz is saying (like his collectivist masters demand) is giving him ulcers.

txradioguy
09-06-2012, 11:02 AM

Don't think for a minute that Cooper isn't just as Moonbat as anyone else in the MSM. But like was pointed out earlier...even he can tolerate only so much blatant lying.

Gina
09-06-2012, 11:08 AM
He 'came out' not too long ago.

Hawkgirl
09-06-2012, 11:19 AM
He 'came out' not too long ago.

He was actually outed by OUT magazine and he was not pleased about it. He has his own talk show now aptly named Anderson and he's very good on the show. He doesn't take any bs from guests who try to lie their way through his questions.

Gina
09-06-2012, 11:32 AM
He was actually outed by OUT magazine and he was not pleased about it. He has his own talk show now aptly named Anderson and he's very good on the show. He doesn't take any bs from guests who try to lie their way through his questions.

I don't watch it hardly ever but I saw it Tues and you're right, he took it to the guest that was in prison for helping her bf kill a 16yr old girl. He seems very empathetic but he's also a leftist so you have to be aware so you don't get tricked.

Hawkgirl
09-06-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't watch it hardly ever but I saw it Tues and you're right, he took it to the guest that was in prison for helping her bf kill a 16yr old girl. He seems very empathetic but he's also a leftist so you have to be aware so you don't get tricked.

Yes, I saw that show and he was not buying the story the 16 y/o was peddling and he was blunt about it. I'm aware that he is leftist, but there are a few leftists that I do like, even if I don't always agree with their politics....:smile-new:

LukeEDay
09-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Don't think for a minute that Cooper isn't just as Moonbat as anyone else in the MSM. But like was pointed out earlier...even he can tolerate only so much blatant lying.

I'm not saying that he isn't a liberal. I am just saying that he doesn't seem to be as biased as the others. I also think his show is the highest rated show on CNN?

Another note: He is part of the Vanderbilt family. His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt... Nice blood line there.

Hubie
09-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I liked him better on "the Mole." The hosts after him were crap.

txradioguy
09-06-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm not saying that he isn't a liberal. I am just saying that he doesn't seem to be as biased as the others. I also think his show is the highest rated show on CNN?

He's every bit as biased. Look at his archive on newsbusters.org

And FWIW...having the highest rated show on CNN isn't much to brag about...kinda like saying you've got the most viewers on Current TV

Another note: He is part of the Vanderbilt family. His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt... Nice blood line there.

Yup and unless he decides...ummm...straighten his life out...the blood line will end with him.

Bailey
09-06-2012, 01:27 PM
He's every bit as biased. Look at his archive on newsbusters.org

And FWIW...having the highest rated show on CNN isn't much to brag about...kinda like saying you've got the most viewers on Current TV

Yup and unless he decides...ummm...straighten his life out...the blood line will end with him.

Thank goodness it will end, I don't understand if gays don't reproduce how can it be in the DNA? I guess its a choice after all

Odysseus
09-06-2012, 11:20 PM

And yes, DWS is a moonbat retarded, and stupid ugly moron. I don't blame Cooper for being upset. She has been doing nothing but lying to the press. Fox caught her, and now CNN has caught her. And there are retards out there believing her.

Cooper is the one who came up with the idea of calling Tea Partiers "Teabaggers."

The thing is, if the Obama campaign weren't in free-fall, Cooper would be happy to parrot their line. DWS is not simply lying, she's lying blatantly and stupidly, and Cooper is smart enough to know that her lack of credibility is going to impact his, and if he wants to keep his audience, he can't be come across as a completely brain dead shill. This isn't integrity so much as a rat getting off the ship before it sinks.

Novaheart
09-06-2012, 11:34 PM

Aristocrats have been reproducing out of duty for as long as there have been aristocrats. I have predicted here before, that Anderson will marry a German princess, have a beautiful child or two (by whatever means) and pass on the Vanderbilt line.

On the other hand, as he has two older half brothers he may feel no duty to reproduce. Or he could adopt two Chinese kids and name them Muffy and Biff Vanderbilt-Cooper. Life will go on.

Rockntractor
09-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Aristocrats have been reproducing out of duty for as long as there have been aristocrats. I have predicted here before, that Anderson will marry a German princess, have a beautiful child or two (by whatever means) and pass on the Vanderbilt line.

On the other hand, as he has two older half brothers he may feel no duty to reproduce. Or he could adopt two Chinese kids and name them Muffy and Biff Vanderbilt-Cooper. Life will go on.

The fairy tells his tale.

Novaheart
09-07-2012, 09:05 AM
The fairy tells his tale.

How is yours an appropriate response?