PDA

View Full Version : Obamagrope

Hawkgirl
09-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Obama makes an unannounced stop in Ft Pierce, Florida today to an overjoyed pizza shop owner.....where the hell is the Secret Service...:rotfl:

http://i45.tinypic.com/29cnsit.jpg

Gina
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Maybe he thought Obama was going to buy a round for everyone. :biggrin-new:

linda22003
09-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I can't see Obama's face, but his hands are in full "WTF??" mode. :biggrin-new:

Gina
09-11-2012, 06:57 PM
This is just stupid.

Pizza Shop Owner Who Picked Up the President Says He’s Facing a Boycott
link (http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/11/pizza-shop-owner-who-picked-up-the-president-says-hes-facing-a-boycott/)

m00
09-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Secret Service must have been mighty nervous. I bet it was staged. I just can't imagine some guy randomly hugging the President.

Rockntractor
09-11-2012, 08:46 PM
What gives it away as a staged photo op for me is that the guy is supposedly a Republican who voted for Obama the last election, the secret service would absolutely not let a 260 pound Republican body builder lift the president off the ground that way, this was scripted and rehearsed!

Look at the narrative, republican small businessman, two time Obama supporter gives Obama joyous hug, barf bag please.

JB
09-11-2012, 09:21 PM
From the article:

There are voices of support, including one person who wrote, “This pizza is awesome. I am glad to see that not every Republican is a Romney Robot sticking to their political party.”If there was ever a clearer case of goldy, silvery, irony I don't know if I've seen it.

Van Duzer continues to make political statements, with his more recent comment that President Obama could beat GOP VP candidate Paul Ryan in a workout battle.
Harmless statement but the guy has made himself political now. If his restaurant is boycotted as a result, chalk it up to the old actions have consequences theme.

Rockntractor
09-11-2012, 09:25 PM
From the article:

If there was ever a clearer case of goldy, silvery, irony I don't know if I've seen it.

Harmless statement but the guy has made himself political now. If his restaurant is boycotted as a result, chalk it up to the old actions have consequences theme.

I'm sure Obama has already cut him a nice check.