PDA

View Full Version : Charles Krauthammer Calls Mideast Violence the “Meltdown of the Obama Policy on the M

Gina
09-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Charles Krauthammer Calls Mideast Violence the “Meltdown of the Obama Policy on the Muslim World”
Link (http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/13/charles-krauthammer-calls-mideast-violence-the-meltdown-of-the-obama-policy-on-the-muslim-world/)

Tonight on Special Report, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer weighed in on the continuing violence in the Middle East, saying that “what we’re seeing there is the meltdown, the collapse of the Obama policy on the muslim world.”

The irony, Krauthammer said, is that his policy began in the same place seen engulfed today with fiery protests – Cairo. In 2009, President Obama spoke in the city, saying he wanted a new beginning for the U.S. and Egypt, one that involved mutual respect, implying, Krauthammer said, that there wasn’t such respect when former President George W. Bush was in power.

“[He] implied that we had somehow mistreated Muslims,” said Krauthammer, stating that instead the words and actions of the Obama administration over the past couple of days has shown that we “want to be loved and respected,” and that “we’re going to apologize”

“These are the fruits of apology and retreat and a lack of confidence in our own principles,” said Krauthammer.

Video of his comments at the link.

JB
09-13-2012, 08:02 PM
The worst part is, Barry will somehow come out looking good in all this. I want to say it boggles my mind but I know why it doesn't.