PDA

View Full Version : Sirius XM-Patirot

Hawkgirl
09-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Lately, I've been listening to the Patriot station on Sirius Satellite. I got three free months when I purchased my new car so I have been enjoying it during my work commutes. I've been listening to The Wilkow Majority(Andrew Wilkow), Mark Levin and David Webb, a black conservative. I only wish they had an audience on PrimeTime. They cut through the BS and school callers on a regular basis and they are entertaining as all hell.

I wonder if these guys have a farther reach than I think. Every new car now sells with free Sirius. These alternate places for news information (including the obvious, Internet) now disperses information much more quickly and probably reaches more people than TV now does. The MSM, namely CNN and NBC have aired the Romney video continually but I've not heard one peep about Obama's "redistribution of wealth" video. People are only learning about this through alternate news sources. The more informed people are, the more the MSM becomes the biased "news" propaganda that people will see through.

Rockntractor
09-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Lately, I've been listening to the Patriot station on Sirius Satellite. I got three free months when I purchased my new car so I have been enjoying it during my work commutes. I've been listening to The Wilkow Majority(Andrew Wilkow), Mark Levin and David Webb, a black conservative. I only wish they had an audience on PrimeTime. They cut through the BS and school callers on a regular basis and they are entertaining as all hell.

I wonder if these guys have a farther reach than I think. Every new car now sells with free Sirius. These alternate places for news information (including the obvious, Internet) now disperses information much more quickly and probably reaches more people than TV now does. The MSM, namely CNN and NBC have aired the Romney video continually but I've not heard one peep about Obama's "redistribution of wealth" video. People are only learning about this through alternate news sources. The more informed people are, the more the MSM becomes the biased "news" propaganda that people will see through.

Add Quinn an Rose to your list, they are the best of the best. I've been listening to XM since they started and would not be without them.

On edit, i think Quinn and Rose are only on XM.

Janice
09-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Cam and Company isnt so bad sometimes too. I like to listen to Sirius when I go sleep. It cuts itself off after 2 hours.

NJCardFan
09-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Not being able to hear Wilkow is my only regret in not having Sirius anymore. The guy is a genius. I follow him on twitter right now.

Rockntractor
09-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Not being able to hear Wilkow is my only regret in not having Sirius anymore. The guy is a genius. I follow him on twitter right now.

Wilkow started a show this week on Glenn Becks blaze TV, it is available if you sign up on his website or Dish TV and will soon be on cable and possibly Directv.

Hawkgirl
09-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Add Quinn an Rose to your list, they are the best of the best. I've been listening to XM since they started and would not be without them.

On edit, i think Quinn and Rose are only on XM.

Excuse the question but didn't XM and Sirius merge?

Rockntractor
09-20-2012, 12:55 AM
Excuse the question but didn't XM and Sirius merge?

Yes but their programming isn't the same , you can sign up for Sirius, XM or sign up for a premium package that contains both.
XM has all the conservative talk shows whereas Sirius only carries some but has a lot more sports.