PDA

View Full Version : New Feature! Blog

crusty
06-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that CU will be adding a new feature to the forum, the Blog.

Check it out, it is not live yet, but you can chack it out here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/blog.php).

LibraryLady
06-10-2008, 04:53 PM
That's nice, doubt I will use it but sure do miss the graffiti wall, dungeon, youtube link, and the old stuff.

hampshirebrit
06-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a great feature, looking forward to it being fully online.

crusty
06-10-2008, 05:09 PM
I take part of what I said back, everyone should be able to post a comment or reply to the Blog that there.

CLibertarian
06-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I take part of what I said back, everyone should be able to post a comment or reply to the Blog that there.

What effectively makes it any different from rest of the forum?

Perilloux
06-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that CU will be adding a new feature to the forum, the Blog.

Check it out, it is not live yet, but you can chack it out here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/blog.php).

Just posted a comment there. Cool feature.

Phillygirl
06-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Pretty neat. I know we have some posters here that are pretty prolific with their writings and this will give them a good opportunity to put it out there for people to read at their leisure, without it getting lost in the other traffic of the forum.

gator
06-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Pretty neat. I know we have some posters here that are pretty prolific with their writings and this will give them a good opportunity to put it out there for people to read at their leisure, without it getting lost in the other traffic of the forum.

We want to hear all the details of your life on your blog.

The blog of a sexy blond lawyer turning Phillytown upside down would make the movie Legally Blond boring by comparison.

Phillygirl
06-10-2008, 07:25 PM
We want to hear all the details of your life on your blog.

The blog of a sexy blond lawyer turning Phillytown upside down would make the movie Legally Blond boring by comparison.

My life details are boring. I'm vanilla. But if you tune in to the right stations you can read some wonderful fiction. ;)

gator
06-10-2008, 07:27 PM
My life details are boring. I'm vanilla. But if you tune in to the right stations you can read some wonderful fiction. ;)

What do you mean your life is boring?

I still laugh at your story of you not measuring your blinds correctly. Good times.

Phillygirl
06-10-2008, 07:35 PM
What do you mean your life is boring?

I still laugh at your story of you not measuring your blinds correctly. Good times.

Then you must have loved the ill-fated war with the ice cube maker and the plastic bag!