PDA

View Full Version : Go Chris, Go!!

Retread
09-26-2012, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s_CGWKN8Ak

Apocalypse
09-26-2012, 10:10 PM
What, no rabid protest? No one mailing or calling in about his blatantly racist cookies?

Apache
09-26-2012, 10:53 PM
What, no rabid protest? No one mailing or calling in about his blatantly racist cookies?

Well it was Joe, not oBiwaning, so thats' not racist...YET

Apocalypse
09-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Well it was Joe, not oBiwaning, so thats' not racist...YET

Ah... but he did state that he was refusing Joe because of what oblabla said "You didn't build that". So it is racist. In the liberal unicorn world.

SarasotaRepub
09-27-2012, 09:07 AM
OMG, the DUmmies would be calling the guy a Fundie Racist in 2 seconds...:rolleyes:

Gina
09-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Oh great. Now I want a cookie and a brownie. Is that racist? :biggrin-new:

FlaGator
09-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh great. Now I want a cookie and a brownie. Is that racist? :biggrin-new:

That depends... do you want an Oreo?

FlaGator
09-27-2012, 10:50 AM
It's things like this that lead me to believe that all these recent polls are being intentionally skewed. This guy refuses a high visibility visit from the Obama administration and business goes through the roof. Another fellow, Scott Van Duzer, allows a visit by Obama to his pizza parlor and there are boycotts and he loses business (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/10/Bearish-Florida-Pizza-Shop-Owner-Who-Embraced-Obama-Facing-Boycotts). I think the responses we see it situations like these speak more to the mood of the country than do polls.

Apocalypse
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Well we know the polls are being messed with. We've seen the sample data. But in the end I think it will be uncomfy close. Right now we must secure Ohio. And I expect massive Union thug tactics in that state.

Odysseus
09-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Well we know the polls are being messed with. We've seen the sample data. But in the end I think it will be uncomfy close. Right now we must secure Ohio. And I expect massive Union thug tactics in that state.

I suspect that one of the reasons for the skewed polling is to prepare for the post-election conspiracy theories about how the electorate didn't match the polls, therefore Obama was robbed. The thug tactics are de rigeur for Democrats, and we'll see lots of them in all of the swing states.