PDA

View Full Version : Today's Ignorant Obama Supporter

Gina
09-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Seems like every day for the past 3 days, some ignorant Obama supporter has been posted on youtube. Yes, I know, "ignorant Obama supporter" is repetitive.

http://youtu.be/Fhep2QOzM2s

Wonder if the Secret Service will pay her a visit? I know threatening the President is illegal but what about threatening the Repub nominee?

FlaGator
09-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Obama! These are your supporters. Makes you proud doesn't it.

SaintLouieWoman
09-29-2012, 04:56 PM
What a horrible woman. I guess threatening Romney is OK. That shows you the calibre of the Obama supporter. What a mouth---and her internal ugliness just spews out into her face.

When I was in line at the Romney rally in Sarasota, one of the conservatives yelled to a demonstrator, "And you eat with that mouth?"

Odysseus
09-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Ah, the liberal voice of reason, that one is... :rolleyes:

JB
09-29-2012, 06:46 PM
This is why I know 0bama supporters are complete, total, uninformed idiots:

In the very beginning of that video one of the idiots is holding a sign that says "Killing by remote control...US drone attacks kill countless civilians".

WTF DUmmies. 0bama is the guy giving the order to kill countless civilians using drones. What in the hell does that have to do with Romney?

I get it now. I understand how 0bama could actually be reelected. Completely ignorant Democrats. Millions of them.

LukeEDay
09-29-2012, 08:30 PM
I wonder if they were payed by the SEIU to be there? There only looked like maybe 30 of them. That is so many! :rotfl::rotfl:

As for that woman in the video. She is one fugly cow.

NJCardFan
09-30-2012, 12:05 AM
She is one fugly cow.
Crack has a tendency to do that to a person.

LukeEDay
09-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Crack has a tendency to do that to a person.

Does it ever.

NJCardFan
09-30-2012, 02:58 AM
You know, it's funny how liberals like to say that we conservatives are uneducated, stupid, out of touch trogs but people like the woman in this video as well as "Obama phone" woman are representative of a majority of their base. I take it those 2 teat suckers are considered enlightened intellectuals?

djones520
09-30-2012, 03:06 AM
You know, it's funny how liberals like to say that we conservatives are uneducated, stupid, out of touch trogs but people like the woman in this video as well as "Obama phone" woman are representative of a majority of their base. I take it those 2 teat suckers are considered enlightened intellectuals?

I'm gonna say a majority is a bit of a stretch. A good portion, sure I'll give you that. But making up a full quarter or more of this nation? I can't fathon that our country has that far yet.

Elspeth
09-30-2012, 03:17 PM
In the very beginning of that video one of the idiots is holding a sign that says "Killing by remote control...US drone attacks kill countless civilians".

WTF DUmmies. 0bama is the guy giving the order to kill countless civilians using drones. What in the hell does that have to do with Romney?

Nothing. Obama is breaking the Constitution in many ways. From the great beyond, Nixon must be wondering how the hell he was forced to resign when he didn't touch the abuses Obama takes for granted as his entitlement.

NJCardFan
10-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Nothing. Obama is breaking the Constitution in many ways. From the great beyond, Nixon must be wondering how the hell he was forced to resign when he didn't touch the abuses Obama takes for granted as his entitlement.

Because unlike Obama, Nixon had the integrity to resign.

Unreconstructed Reb
10-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Dats one nappy headed ho............

I wonder how many 'entitlement' programs she is on?