PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama After Debate: Romney Was "Winning"

Rockntractor
10-03-2012, 11:15 PM
"Tonight wasn't an MSNBC debate tonight, was it?" Chris Matthews said after the first Obama-Romney presidential debate concluded on Wednesday night.

"I don't know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it. Romney, on the other hand, came in with a campaign. He had a plan, he was going to dominate the time, he was going to be aggressive, he was going to push the moderator around, which he did effectively, he was going to relish the evening, enjoying it," Matthews said.

"Here's my question for Obama: I know he likes saying he doesn't watch cable television but maybe he should start. Maybe he should start. I don't know how he let Romney get away with the crap he throughout tonight about Social Security," Matthews complained.

Matthews then demanded that President Obama start watching cable news, specifically his program.

"Where was Obama tonight? He should watch -- well, not just Hardball, Rachel, he should watch you, he should watch the Reverend Al [Sharpton], he should watch Lawrence. He would learn something about this debate. There's a hot debate going on in this country. You know where it's been held? Here on this network is where we're having the debate," Matthews said.

"We have our knives out," Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "We go after the people and the facts. What was he doing tonight? He went in their disarmed."

"He was like, 'Oh an hour and half? I think I can get through this thing. And I don't even look at this guy.' Whereas Romney -- I love the split-screen -- staring at Obama, addressing him like prey. He did it just right. 'I'm coming at an incumbent. I got to beat him. You've got to beat the champ and I'm going to beat him tonight. And I don't care what this guy, the moderator, whatever he thinks he is because I'm going to ignore him," Matthews said.

"What was Romney doing?" Matthews asked. "He was winning."

Heartbroke Matthews video>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/03/chris_matthews_freaks_out_at_obama_after_debate_ro mney_was_winning.html

Matthews is losing his woody.

Zathras
10-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey Chris...this one's for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

Apocalypse
10-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Wait till election night Chris, your freaking out will be golden.

Zeus
10-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Tweety is loosing the Tingly feeling :OhNoes:

noonwitch
10-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Matthews wanted it to be ugly, for the debate to turn into an argument with personal attacks.

wasp69
10-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Matthews wanted it to be ugly, for the debate to turn into an argument with personal attacks.

That and he wanted the moderator and the President to gang up on Romney like the libs love to do on news shows.

LukeEDay
10-04-2012, 09:33 AM
I love watching Matthews melt down. It is going to be sweet on November 6th. Especially when it isn't only him melting down, but Shultz and Madcow as well. I will be sure to watch MSNBC that night. They looked like they were at a funeral last night. Madcow looked like she was going to cry! I loved it!

Odysseus
10-04-2012, 10:46 AM
"We have our knives out," Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "We go after the people and the facts. What was he doing tonight? He went in their disarmed."

"We have our knives out?" WTF? No bias here, people. move along...

Arroyo_Doble
10-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Stop pissing your pants, Tweety. If the president's support is so thin that a debate could change the election outcome, he deserves to lose.

noonwitch
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
That and he wanted the moderator and the President to gang up on Romney like the libs love to do on news shows.

The media in general prefer a bloodbath to any civilized exchange. It's better for ratings.

FlaGator
10-04-2012, 03:25 PM
The media in general prefer a bloodbath to any civilized exchange. It's better for ratings.

In the case of MSNBC, they wanted to see Romney get trashed.

namvet
10-04-2012, 03:46 PM
gore is crying and his berg is melting. what a shitty trick to pull :evil-grin:

namvet
10-04-2012, 03:53 PM
is the affair over???

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/mojitojoe3/bamacrisgif.gif

Lager
10-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Matthews has become very desperate and loathsome. The personalities that he recommended Obama watch, are actually the worst examples of liberals that exist in the media. It would be good for conservatives if he did follow this advice, but why in the world would he want to listen to these shrill individuals who have very little redeeming qualities at all?