PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore Blames High Altitude On Obama's Poor Debate Performance

NJCardFan
10-04-2012, 11:41 AM
You simply cannot make this stuff up: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-gore-actually-blames-high-altitude-in-denver-for-obamas-debate-performance/ Everybody else's fault except Obama. Lordy me.

m00
10-04-2012, 11:58 AM
You simply cannot make this stuff up: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-gore-actually-blames-high-altitude-in-denver-for-obamas-debate-performance/ Everybody else's fault except Obama. Lordy me.

This would be true if you were playing a soccer match, or doing strenuous exercise. If 90 minutes of debating is strenuous exercise for Obama, he must be in really fragile health.

Gina
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
lol I was just going to post this. What a riot!

LukeEDay
10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I was listening to Glenn Beck this morning when he was talking about it. It was hilarious ...

FlaGator
10-04-2012, 12:35 PM
This would be true if you were playing a soccer match, or doing strenuous exercise. If 90 minutes of debating is strenuous exercise for Obama, he must be in really fragile health.

I am in no way defending Obama but high altitudes for someone not use to them can muddle one's thinking. I suffer from this problem when I go to Wyoming. It takes me about a day for my body to adjust from the thinner air. Then again I was born and raised on the east coast of Florida were everything is not to high above sea level.

That being said, Obama travels all the time and if he suffered from altitude sickness he would have known it a long time ago. Also, for most people it doesn't show up until you reach altitudes much higher than Denvers. I get it at around 8000 or 9000 feet.

Rockntractor
10-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Gas expands at higher altitudes, the added pressure on his skull caused a headache.

NJCardFan
10-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Truth of the matter is, Obama's cronies and dog washers are blaming everyone and everything but Obama. He got whupped last night because Romney came out and was concise, articulate, and specific while Obama spoke in generalities and in fantasies. Hell, I can come out and say I'll create 23 million jobs. Don't have to tell you how, just say I will. Doesn't make it so. Romney had a plan, Obama didn't and it showed.

Odysseus
10-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Looking back at the video, Obama's side of the stage appears to be several centimeters higher than Romney's, which is why the altitude sickness only affected him. Obviously, the Rove has struck again! :evil-grin:

FlaGator
10-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Maybe if Obama does badly at a debate near sea level, Gore will blame it on nitrogen narcosis.

noonwitch
10-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I am in no way defending Obama but high altitudes for someone not use to them can muddle one's thinking. I suffer from this problem when I go to Wyoming. It takes me about a day for my body to adjust from the thinner air. Then again I was born and raised on the east coast of Florida were everything is not to high above sea level.

That being said, Obama travels all the time and if he suffered from altitude sickness he would have known it a long time ago. Also, for most people it doesn't show up until you reach altitudes much higher than Denvers. I get it at around 8000 or 9000 feet.

When I went to Young Life camp in Colorado, I had fairly frequent nosebleeds from the altitude. At least one a day. I was somewhat prone to them, anyways (had one every couple of months or so), but the altitude made it worse.

I only get them now sometimes following a bad cold.

Unreconstructed Reb
10-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Truth of the matter is, Obama's cronies and dog washers are blaming everyone and everything but Obama.

One of 0baloney's defenders suggested that the reason that 0blowme kept looking down at the podium was because he didn't want to come across as the 'angry black man'. I LOL'd because I think that he kept looking down hoping that a teleprompter would appear on the podium surface and save his sorry ass from the Romney beat down.

NJCardFan
10-05-2012, 01:15 PM
One of 0baloney's defenders suggested that the reason that 0blowme kept looking down at the podium was because he didn't want to come across as the 'angry black man'. I LOL'd because I think that he kept looking down hoping that a teleprompter would appear on the podium surface and save his sorry ass from the Romney beat down.

I actually thought someone was texting him the answers.

Gina
10-05-2012, 09:34 PM
I actually thought someone was texting him the answers.

If they were, that person should be fired!

In re: to Obama not doing well in high altitudes and even Denver altitudes:

Barack Obama accepted the Democratic nomination for president on August 28, 2008, before 84,000 people at Mile High Stadium, in Denver, CO.

http://youtu.be/kv8eiDvrHJ4

And gave by all accounts a really great speech.

G'way algore. I'm so glad you lost.

Rockntractor
10-05-2012, 09:40 PM
According to Obama today, basically everything that Romney said during the debate were lies, if that was the case why did Obama not address and correct each lie during the debate, would that not have made him the winner?http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/confused/smileys-confused-954910.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

patriot45
10-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I woulda believed the algore if the great 0 got a nose bleed!