PDA

View Full Version : Obama Campaign Office Window Shot Out

NJCardFan
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/10/13/shot-denver-campaign-obama/1631125/

Rethuglicans are going to be blamed in 3...2...1...

djones520
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
This happened a few days ago actually. There hasn't been a single update to the story since the initial release, so I'm assuming that whoever committed the act got off scott free.

I've argued that people need to wait for facts before casting judgement on some other sites. Of course though, many would rather just assume.

NJCardFan
10-15-2012, 01:05 PM
The last time this happened was in Oakland and it turned out to be OWS who did it. I'm assuming the same here because nothing more is being said. Had it been Romney supporters, it would be the lead story on every news broadcast.

SarasotaRepub
10-15-2012, 03:06 PM
It was probably a DUmmie who got it mixed up with the ReThugs...

Maybe it was bobbolink??? :idea:

Hubie
10-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Happens at least once an election year. Isolated event. Non-story beyond where it happened.

NJCardFan
10-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Happens at least once an election year. Isolated event. Non-story beyond where it happened.

Um, if the person doing the shooting is confirmed to be a Romney supporter I guarantee you it won't be a "non-story".

Hubie
10-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Um, if the person doing the shooting is confirmed to be a Romney supporter I guarantee you it won't be a "non-story".

Point taken. A lone Romney supporter shooting at a Dem campaign office = all Romney supporters everywhere. An organized group of Dems slashing Republicans' tires in Wisconsin = isolated event not typical of Democrats.

noonwitch
10-17-2012, 01:03 PM
If there was evidence of one shot, I'd say the target was the Obama office. If there is evidence of mulitple shots, my guess would be that the office got hit in the crossfire of another crime, like a random shooting, a drug/gang turf war, etc.