PDA

View Full Version : GEORGE W. BUSH

SarasotaRepub
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Who is President again Will???? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021550451) :asshole:

Tue Oct 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
WilliamPitt

GEORGE W. BUSH

The GOP has desperately worked to hide George, and his wretched legacy, entirely from view.

The "mainstream" news media has, almost without exception, aided them in this endeavor.

We should not let them get off so easily.

They're terrified of G.W. Bush, and for all the good reasons you can think of. Why Bush has not been used as more of a weapon in this election is, frankly, beyond me.

Maybe we should all endeavor to change that.

Don't let them off so easily.

OK Will...

Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)
Tue Oct 16, 2012, 03:12 PM

Angry Dragon

1. George jr can be found in the bottom of the nearest bottle of booze

so they could find him if they wanted

Actually Dragon, that's where Pitt usually is...:biggrin-new:

LukeEDay
10-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I have a thousands times more respect for Bush than I will ever have for obama ..

Hubie
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
The GOP has desperately worked to hide George, and his wretched legacy, entirely from view.

That which doesn't exist outside of DU's imaginations doesn't need to be hidden.

JB
10-16-2012, 07:23 PM
WilliamPitt

Why Bush has not been used as more of a weapon in this election is, frankly, beyond me.Of course it's beyond you. You are sitting in your jr. studio apartment posting on DU instead of being a player in a national campaign. Of course it's beyond you.

You are part of what the 0bama campaign called "the tin-foil crowd". You think they want the likes of you, or your ideas, anywhere near them? Highly paid, professional campaign workers and campaign managers are not doing what Pitt thinks they should be doing and Pitt can't figure it out. Guy is dumber than I thought.

Rockntractor
10-16-2012, 07:45 PM
You are part of what the 0bama campaign called "the tin-foil crowd". You think they want the likes of you, or your ideas, anywhere near them?

I am really surprised no one posted a thread pointing out were the Obama campaign felt that DU belonged on the food chain.

FDK
10-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Wow, that has to be one of Wee Willy's most concise posts ever. Usually he'd used 1,500 words to make those points. Maybe he's finally learning how to write. Too bad he'll never be able to learn to think.

txradioguy
10-17-2012, 04:27 AM
Tue Oct 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
WilliamPitt

GEORGE W. BUSH

Then explain why the MSM and the current Administration keep blaming him and dragging his through the mud as a scapegoat for Obama's failed Presidency?

Why do your fellow Libtards at teh DUmp do the same thing?

Oh and Pitt...if you were sober and actually paying attention...you'd know that former President Bush has kept himself out of the limelight. Unlike former Democrt Presidents...he doesn't feel the need to put his nose in where it doesn't belong.