PDA

View Full Version : Liberals: Romney Was A Bully

NJCardFan
10-17-2012, 02:39 PM
New meme from the left: Romney was a bully in the debate last night. Watching all of these liberal talking heads on TV and now the meme was that he was a bully. These same idiots said that Biden did a great job by laughing and interrupting Ryan. Hypocrites these people are. Oh, meme #2 is the binders full of women thing.

NJCardFan
10-17-2012, 02:44 PM
May I introduce the liberals on last night's debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE

linda22003
10-17-2012, 02:45 PM
And the meme from the right is that Candy Crowley is a bully. I can't wait for this stupid election to be over.

txradioguy
10-17-2012, 03:10 PM
New meme from the left: Romney was a bully in the debate last night. Watching all of these liberal talking heads on TV and now the meme was that he was a bully. These same idiots said that Biden did a great job by laughing and interrupting Ryan. Hypocrites these people are. Oh, meme #2 is the binders full of women thing.

For those of us living overseas...please explain that...HH6 asked me about it cause it's all over Facebook and I didn't know what she was talking about.

linda22003
10-17-2012, 03:29 PM
For those of us living overseas...please explain that...HH6 asked me about it cause it's all over Facebook and I didn't know what she was talking about.

It was just a slight stumble over his tongue. From the transcript:

" I had the chance to pull together a cabinet and all the applicants seemed to be men.

And I -- and I went to my staff, and I said, “How come all the people for these jobs are -- are all men.” They said, “Well, these are the people that have the qualifications.” And I said, “Well, gosh, can’t we -- can’t we find some -- some women that are also qualified?”

And -- and so we -- we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet.

I went to a number of women’s groups and said, “Can you help us find folks,” and they brought us whole binders full of women."

Binders full of resumes, or CVs, of women, presumably, rather than women themselves. :) Basically, he's saying he went for affirmative action.

SaintLouieWoman
10-17-2012, 05:30 PM

I can't believe they have the nerve to call Romney a bully. Obama was the one with the mean face, nastiness, almost snarling, a toned-down version of the Biden insane laughing.

A caller on one of the radio shows commented on how the last debate was very informative to anyone who actually looked and saw the nasty expressions on Obama's face. He was the one who kept saying the "liar" word.

Funny how things work----the libs and their minions transfer the actions of their candidate to the Republican opponent. It's not exactly a surprise.

Elspeth
10-17-2012, 05:38 PM
That wasn't bullying: that was a man desperate for time because he knew that, once again, Obama would get 3 minutes more to talk.

NJCardFan
10-17-2012, 07:41 PM
And the meme from the right is that Candy Crowley is a bully. I can't wait for this stupid election to be over.

I bet your eyes are brown because you're full of shit. The claim against Crowley, and rightly so, is that Crowley, instead of being a moderator, ended up being Obama's debate partner. Obama got to go on screeds without interruption while Crowley interrupted Romney at every turn. She allowed Obama to have the last word on all but 1 question, regardless of whether he went first or last in the questioning and even openly decided to change the rules in the middle of the debate("those rules(regarding who gets the last word) don't apply during the follow up). She showed herself to be firmly in the tank for Obama and proved the case of liberal bias in this election. Scoff all you want but facts are facts.

NJCardFan
10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
That wasn't bullying: that was a man desperate for time because he knew that, once again, Obama would get 3 minutes more to talk.
And he did. Obama: 44:04, Romney-40:57 but Romney was the one who kept on getting interrupted.

Rockntractor
10-17-2012, 08:38 PM
. I can't wait for this stupid election to be over.

I can't either, it's destroying our relationship.http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/tristes/trisst.gif