PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence O'Donnel just chalanged Tagg Romney to" come take a swing" at him on Live TV

Carol
10-18-2012, 11:33 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021578491)

darkangel218 (1,242 posts)

Lawrence O'Donnel just chalanged Tagg Romney to" come take a swing" at him on Live TV!!

It was awesome!!!

He got really close to the camera and said : "Ill make it easy for you, Ill come to your house! No Secret Service, just you and me!!"

The most awesome clip ive seen in a while!!
In other words Lawrence O'Donnel is both a bully and a wuss since he knows that there is no chance that Tagg Romney is going to "take a swing" at him on live TV.

But to DUers he's a hero.

Elspeth
10-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Go, Tagg. Go!!!

LukeEDay
10-19-2012, 01:54 AM
I will take a swing at Lawrence O'donnel. That man a stupid douchebag who has no idea what fact check means. He is well known for spreading rumors and lies. He also one to talk about what Tagg said about obama. Especially with all the lies he spread about Romney.

noonwitch
10-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Linda hasn't said it yet, but I can't get over the spelling mistake in the headline.

LukeEDay
10-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Linda hasn't said it yet, but I can't get over the spelling mistake in the headline.

I noticed that also. Doh!

djones520
10-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Keep reading the thread... it all boils down to racism in the end with these fuckin apes.

Novaheart
10-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Is the entire country simply pretending not to notice that Craig Romney appears to have a different father than the rest?

NJCardFan
10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Is the entire country simply pretending not to notice that Craig Romney appears to have a different father than the rest?

Do you go out of the way to be an asshole or does it come naturally?

Novaheart
10-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Do you go out of the way to be an asshole or does it come naturally?

I do believe that Mitt Romney has made an issue of his marriage and morals. It's in play.

I have simply asked about a biological uncertainty. I realize I should have stuck to more important things like the size of Michelle Obama's behind, or her vulva, or President Obama's parentage all of which are in glaring conflict with his political views. But I simply expressed a thing I find curious about the public and Romney. If Craig looked 20% more Mexican or Indian, would it be OK to ask then?

linda22003
10-19-2012, 03:53 PM

Two of them, actually.