PDA

View Full Version : So I got my Arizona Early Voting Ballot today, and guess what? Republicans

Carol
10-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Liberals think that minorities, the poor, and democrats are too stupid to be able to figure out how to get an ID for voting and then follow through and get one..

Here's another one. They are too stupid or ignorant to read down a list of candidates and chose the Democrat if he/she isn't listed first. So Republicans are cheating when the Republican's name is first.

link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021578156)
Zorra (16,997 posts)

So I got my Arizona Early Voting Ballot today, and guess what? Republicans

are at the top of all the choices in every single partisan race! !!!

For example:

U.S. President

Vote For Not More Than One

0 Romney/Ryan (Rep)

0 Obama/Biden (Dem)

Another:

Corporate Commissioner

Vote For Not More Than Three

0 Zane (Rep)

0 Valdez (Rep)

0 Young (Rep

0 Adams (Dem)

0 Bell (Dem)

0 Clemens (Dem)

0 Jones (Ind)

What a shocker, huh? Not.

Every single partisan county office here is currently held by republicans. My contempt for republicans knows no bounds. They use every possible method they can to cheat. What a pathetic, disgusting, dishonest group of people. They totally make me sick.

SarasotaRepub
10-19-2012, 08:34 AM
And they wonder why we laugh at them and call them children...

djones520
10-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Ok, and? Is the DUmmie saying the voters are to stupid to read past the first line?

m00
10-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Well, it's going to be one or the other. I mean, if the D was at the top of the list... would Republicans be able to say the same thing?

Novaheart
10-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Isn't the incumbent supposed to be listed first?

Novaheart
10-19-2012, 10:27 AM
And they wonder why we laugh at them and call them children...

http://www.rhonda.com/preservemadison/_Media/ballot_mad_questiontop-3_textmedium.jpeg

In this image we see that in the 2008 election, Obama was listed first and McCain second. While I can't find confirmation of this, it would appear that Arizona alternates the party at the top. I wonder if third parties get a turn.

NJCardFan
10-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Amazing what these people will complain about.

FDK
10-19-2012, 02:09 PM
I'll bet the order on the ballot could fool a DUmmie into voting for Romney.:biggrin-new: