clueless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2EoZq2rXXI&feature=player_embedded

hell might as well lower the voting age to 10 and be done with it

SarasotaRepub
10-19-2012, 11:50 AM
And all potential or current DUmmies...

LukeEDay
10-19-2012, 01:51 PM
I like watching videos like these because it shows just how stupid liberals are. They know nothing about obama or his policies, but only follow him because it is the hip and vibe thing to do. They over hyped him like they over hyped that stupid movies 'THe Hunger Games', 'Titanic', 'Twighlight', and '50 Shades of Gay, er, I mean Grey' ... That is the reason why I think they should give you a test to get a voters registration card. Then we won't have the stupid voting the stupid into office.

JB
10-19-2012, 06:22 PM
That's shameful. That's five weeks after it happened. I'd give them a pass if they did those interviews a day or three later but five weeks later and they are that clueless??? Is Ohio University like a safe, safe, safe, safe, safe, safe school you apply to when your first 100 choices reject you?

Don't they have student newspapers on campus anymore? We had a daily that I picked up everyday in undergrad and graduate school. Or, like every other news outlet, they just don't want to paint 0bambam in a negative light.

txradioguy
10-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Is that Ava those guys are talking to?