PDA

View Full Version : ON NO!! He just can't be doing THAT to white girls!!!

Elspeth
10-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Dispatches from the Democrat Party's War on Women. Don't EVER tell me again how much Democrats respect women and how Republicans don't. (Feel free to add this to my posts on how MSNBC grossly underpays women at the network.)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021588323

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/564895_10151104377811275_1275722030_n.jpg

3rd-try
10-20-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm totally offended now. And I'm full of racial hate and rage. Blinding hate. And semi-blinding rage. I can't see shit!!!! And I feel all the other bad, evil, and violent things these people are so sure I feel too!
How did they know? They're sooooooooo smart.

Elspeth
10-20-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm totally offended now. And I'm full of racial hate and rage. Blinding hate. And semi-blinding rage. I can't see shit!!!! And I feel all the other bad, evil, and violent things these people are so sure I feel too!
How did they know? They're sooooooooo smart.

Ready to crush that comic with by dumping his Prius on his head, are you? :biggrin-new:

Carol
10-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Xedniw (117 posts)

17. Don't be surprised when a conservative website picks this up and uses it to persuade women that

Democrats are hypocrites.

Yes, the Democratic platform is woman-friendly, but do you think that will matter to Breitbart.com or Drudge? Remember, FACTS DON'T MATTER to conservatives, but if they can find a good "gotcha!", they'll use it.

With the closeness of the election, do we really want to take that chance?

Facts? The fact is liberals pander to women for their vote and that is all. They are only "women friendly" if as a woman you agree with them.

Carol
10-20-2012, 05:16 PM
dawg (4,407 posts)

35. Are you serious?

If you're going to make a big deal about "fucking white girls" shouldn't you at least be something other than caucasian yourself? Does this guy being with a "white" woman even qualify as an interracial relationship?

That must be kind of like "white hispanic".

txradioguy
10-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Facts? The fact is liberals pander to women for their vote and that is all. They are only "women friendly" if as a woman you agree with them.

Pretty sad to think that the Dems have boiled down women's concerns about the country to their ovaries and nothing else.

Carol
10-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Paladin (7,126 posts)

44. I'm Willing To Put Up With Some Overreactions Here At DU.....

.....as a trade-off for how this guy's statement is going to the rile the racist right wing.

I'm more offended by the language and the crudeness than anything to do with race. If a white person were saying that about white women I'd be just as offended.

Liberals always seem to think they KNOW how and what conservatives think.

Elspeth
10-20-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm more offended by the language and the crudeness than anything to do with race. If a white person were saying that about white women I'd be just as offended.

Liberals always seem to think they KNOW how and what conservatives think.

I'm actually offended that they think of themselves as the great champions of women.

Christianity teaches us that we all--men and women--are children of God and that our souls are equally valuable to the Almighty. We are also required to respect the dignity of women as well as men because both genders house the spirit of God.

What this comic does is treat women as if they have no souls. They are just body parts to be screwed in some fight he is having against white America. Women are reduced from precious children of God with souls to objects to be used in the crudest of ways to help him "win" some race war in his mind.

The fact that they are posting it over there means they don't have the first idea of what it means to do right by women.

JB
10-20-2012, 07:00 PM
"At this point why is anyone against gay marriage"?

Ask the black community. They rail against it.

Elspeth
10-20-2012, 08:16 PM
"At this point why is anyone against gay marriage"?

Ask the black community. They rail against it.

You know, that's absolutely right. But can you imagine if that guy had said he was "fucking black girls"?:biggrin-new:

3rd-try
10-20-2012, 08:42 PM
You know, that's absolutely right. But can you imagine if that guy had said he was "fucking black girls"?:biggrin-new:

That would be great! Can you imagine a racially charged comment with no white person to verbally execute?

They'd blame Bush at that point I guess.

Elspeth
10-20-2012, 10:27 PM
That would be great! Can you imagine a racially charged comment with no white person to verbally execute?

They'd blame Bush at that point I guess.

They'd find some way to say the guy was white.

NJCardFan
10-20-2012, 11:04 PM

Actually, you can use the terms women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, the poor, etc interchangeably in that sentence.

Carol
10-21-2012, 05:33 AM
They'd find some way to say the guy was white.
Actually 1 person did say that.

dawg (4,407 posts)

35. Are you serious?

If you're going to make a big deal about "fucking white girls" shouldn't you at least be something other than caucasian yourself? Does this guy being with a "white" woman even qualify as an interracial relationship?

3rd-try
10-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Actually 1 person did say that.
Well, damn...you're right. I just went over and read all their comments. It seems it comes down to the "racist deep south" again. That is so tiring. Usually several from the north-east or west coast who have never spent time in the south....but, boy!! they sure know everything about our thought processes. It's amazing what valuable "true" journalists like, oh..Dan Rather along with our state school system (civil war was about slaves, nothing else!) can do for a young mushy impressionable mind. You have to be stupid to actually believe your own assumptions so easily. After all, they're assumptions. And that is little more than a suspicion. When all said and done it means something you "feel"...which is good enough for the DU crowd, I guess.

Sorry. I didn't mean to get off track on fuckin' all dem white girls!!!

Lager
10-21-2012, 12:00 PM
In a culture that has no shortage of imbeciles saying stupid things, that is possibly the most stupid thing I've heard coming out of la-la Hollywood land. Why does every shallow, self-absorbed narcissist who gets their 15 minutes of fame in a mediocre television show or movie, think that anyone gives a damn about their ill-informed opinions? I don't know if he was born here or came later, but he certainly absorbed nothing of American values or history in that chemically saturated brain of his. What a douche-bag.

noonwitch
10-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Blazing Saddles was on one of the MTV/VH1 channels. It's weird to see such an edited version of it, but still, this makes me think of the "Where all the white women at?" scene.