PDA

View Full Version : Vote fraud... what vote fraud?

Janice
10-24-2012, 06:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/w5lF5.jpg (http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-voters-say-they-voted-for-the-wrong-candidate/)

Guilford County voters say they voted for the wrong candidate

GREENSBORO, N.C. –The Presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.

On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.

One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote it defaulted to President Obama.

“I was so upset that this could happen,” said Coromalis.

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.

“It’s not a conspiracy it’s just a machine that needs to be corrected,” Gilbert said.

After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.

“I should have just mailed it in,” Coromalis said.

Elections officials say the machines have been fixed as of Tuesday, and no problems have been reported since.

Early Voting ends November 3.

MyFox8 (http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-voters-say-they-voted-for-the-wrong-candidate/)

-------------------------------------------------

Thats pretty good 'calibrating'. 2 votes for the King of fraud, 1 for Romney.

NJCardFan
10-24-2012, 10:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ

Janice
10-24-2012, 08:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pq37j.jpg (http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/video-captures-dem-campaign-chief-plotting-vote-fraud/)

Video snags Dem boss plotting vote fraud
Congressman's son advises forging ID, relying on party lawyers

The son of Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va. – who serves as the field director for his father’s campaign – has been caught on video advising an undercover reporter how to fraudulently cast ballots in the name of registered voters by forging utility bills and relying on the assistance of Democrat lawyers.

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, known for its hidden-camera probe of the controversial national community organizing group tied to Obama, ACORN, carried out the investigation and provided the video exclusively to WND.

UPDATE: After this story was published today, Patrick Moran announced his immediate resignation from the Moran for Congress campaign.

Jim Moran, 67, a controversial figure in Congress, has been criticized for his collaboration with Islamic leaders with ties to terrorism. In 2003, Moran, then a regional whip in the House of Representatives, was punished by House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi after he suggested Jews were responsible for the push for war against Iraq.

His son, Patrick Moran, was videoed by the undercover reporter Oct. 8 at the Cosi Restaurant in Arlington, Va., just across the Potomac River from the nation’s capital. >>>

http://i.imgur.com/dOM5G.jpg

As WND reported, earlier this month O’Keefe’s team captured on video a regional director of the voter mobilization group launched by Barack Obama, Organizing for America, helping an undercover reporter vote for the president in two states.

This year, Project Veritas says it has been conducting an ongoing series of investigations in more than a dozen states “demonstrating the ease with which election fraud can be committed and legitimate voters can be disenfranchised.”

The group’s previous effort in Texas, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut shows Obama campaign workers, including Organizing for America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero, helping people who declare they want to commit election fraud. The investigation was inspired by a column by WND columnist Chuck Norris.

Caballero was fired shortly after the Project Veritas video was released.

In April, a Project Veritas investigator was offered the ballot of Attorney General Eric Holder at a polling place.

WND (http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/video-captures-dem-campaign-chief-plotting-vote-fraud/)

JB
10-24-2012, 08:47 PM
One of these days we need to have a discussion regarding early voting. What is that all about anyway???

Early voting to me is absentee ballot if you can't make it to the polls on election day because you are infirmed or you are out of the country.

This stuff about people going out and voting at a machine before election day is quite foreign to me.

Janice
10-27-2012, 06:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/G4VkD.jpg

Vanloads of Somalians driven to the polls in Ohio ...

Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio?

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.

While it’s not unusual for get-out-the-vote groups to help voters get to the polls, the volunteers who talked to Human Events observed a number of troubling and questionable activities.

A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say, “vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference. >>>

Matt McClellan, the press secretary for Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, explained, “There is a process to challenge a voter’s eligibility. The point in time for a challenge to be brought ended mid October. A poll worker could challenge a voter if they had questions as to whether or not a voter was registered or eligible to vote.” However, if the poll worker does not raise the issue at the time the voting occurs, that person’s vote will otherwise be counted on election day along with everyone else’s vote. McClellan was not aware of any reports of irregularities at the Morse Road voting place in Franklin County.

Two phone calls and a text message to the Public Information Office at the Franklin County Board of Elections were not returned.

According to the Somali Community Association of Ohio’s web site, over 45,000 Somalis live in Ohio. Only 40 percent have become citizens of the United States, and only 25 percent speak English well enough to get a job.

The second source mentioned has seen voter intimidation at this same voting place. A Mitt Romney bus stopped near the voting center, approximately 30 Democrats who were outside handing out the slate cards rushed over to the bus. They yelled at the bus, and swarmed around its door when anyone attempted to exit the bus. This, from the “tolerant left.”

All elements of this story are still developing and will be updated as new information is uncovered. Stay tuned.

HumanEvents (http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/)

Janice
11-01-2012, 06:55 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/rsd5op.jpg

Voting machine swaps Obama for Romney

MARION — Joan Stevens was one of several early voters at the polls on Monday. But when Stevens tried to cast her ballot for president, she noticed a problem.

Upon selecting “Mitt Romney” on the electronic touch screen, Barack Obama’s name lit up.

It took Stevens three tries before her selection was accurately recorded.

“You want to vote for who you want to vote for, and when you can’t it’s irritating,” Stevens said.

Stevens said she alerted Jackie Smith, a board of elections member who was present. Smith declined to comment, but Stevens says she mentioned that the machine had been having problems all day.

Stevens also reported the issue to Sophia Rogers, the director of the board of elections for Marion County.

Rogers said the machine worked fine when she and others tried voting on it. No one else had reported problems with the voting machines malfunctioning.

Rogers suggested the issue may have been caused by not hitting the button directly or tapping with more than one finger. Stevens was aware the machine had to be operated a certain way.

“I know how to do the voting,” Stevens said.

Despite no problems with that particular machine, Rogers decided to take all precautions. She contacted the vendor and had them inspect the device.

“Because of her issue, we had that machine recalibrated,” Rogers said. “I am certain the equipment works properly.”

Rogers said that those still skeptic about using the electronic stations have the option of filling out a paper ballot, even voting from home and mailing via absentee ballot.

Voting in-person is open daily to all voters at 222 West Center Street through Election Day on November 6. All qualified Ohio voters can also submit an absentee ballot by filling out a form found at the Marion elections website at marionelections.com

MarionStar (http://www.marionstar.com/article/20121031/NEWS03/310310009/Problem-found-board-elections?nclick_check=1)

This is why you gotta luv 'community organizing' on your candidates resume dontcha? So North Carolina, now Ohio ... I wonder how many places go "unreported".

Watch for:

* Phony voters
* Absentee ballot signature mismatches
* Cash for votes
* Loiterers
* Intimidation of poll watchers
* Software glitches
* Counting errors
* Politicking inside the room
* Would you like to vote a straight party ticket?

NJCardFan
11-01-2012, 10:34 AM
This seems to be an issue in a few states. But it's Republicans who are trying to steal the election.

Janice
11-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Republican National Committee alleges voting machine troubles in Nevada, other swing states

Secretary of State Ross Miller called claims of voter machine irregularities in Nevada by the Republican National Committee “irresponsible and unfortunate” on Thursday.

Miller, a Democrat, was responding to a letter sent to his office and election officials in five other states on Thursday in which the RNC alleged voting machines cast ballots for President Barack Obama, a Democrat, when the vote was intended for his Republican challenger, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

The RNC did not provide documented proof of its allegation aside from media anecdotes. >>>

The RNC letter expressed concerns that the voting machine problems were the result of “miscalibration and hyper-sensitivity of the machines.” Letters were sent to officials in Ohio, North Carolina, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri. >>>

Claims of voting machine troubles are nothing new in Nevada, which have included media anecdotes of irregularities this election cycle.

In 2010, former Nevada Assemblywoman Sharron Angle alleged problems with voting machines after losing her bid to unseat U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., something she addressed in her self-published book, “Right Angle.”

RGJ.com (http://www.rgj.com/article/20121101/NEWS19/121101029/Republican-National-Committee-alleges-voting-machine-troubles-Nevada-other-swing-states?nclick_check=1)

As I remember it, Harry Reids son (http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/10/harry-reids-son.html) and the SEIU (http://nlpc.org/stories/2010/11/11/harry-reid-re-election-likely-due-seiu-ballot-fraud) control the voting machines in Nevada.

Janice
11-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Voter Fraud? Reports of Voting Machines Casting Ballots for the Wrong Candidate

Fox News senior correspondent Eric Shawn reported on possible voter fraud in the all-important state of Ohio. With just five days until the Election Day and millions of people casting their votes early, there are reports of problems at the polls.

Shawn reports that several voters across the country have been experiencing similar issues with the touch screens. In Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio people have said that when they vote for their candidate, another candidate’s name appears.

One woman in Marion County, Ohio said she selected Mitt Romney, but instead Barack Obama’s name was selected. She said she attempted several times before it finally selected the candidate she wanted.

Officials in battleground state blame human error for the mistakes and say it’s technically impossible to pre-program the machines.

Some key advice: check your vote.

Foxnewsinsider (http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/01/voter-fraud-reports-of-voting-machines-casting-ballots-for-the-wrong-candidate/)

Get ready folks. Get ready for the largest vote fraud in US history. Brought to you by the Community Organizer in Chief, his stenographers in the knee pad media, the Unions, Acorn and State elected Democrat officials. Even a landslide for Romney could end up being a "squeaker" by the time the Dem lawyers and the UN poll watchers are done with us.

Janice
11-02-2012, 09:46 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/34dpi4y.jpg

Can Democrat-leaning Voting Machines Win Election for Obama?

Imagine you go to the polls and choose Mitt Romney on an electronic machine, but your vote comes up Barack Obama. So you re-enter your choice, but the president's name still stubbornly appears. Then a third try. Ditto.

Innocent malfunction...or something else?

Whatever the case, this has already happened to voters in states such as Nevada, Ohio, Kansas, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado -- four of which are swing states.

This hasn't escaped the notice of the Republican National Committee, which has just sent a letter outlining its concerns to the secretaries of state of the aforementioned. >>>

I'll make my case. First, all these stories about uncooperative machines involve votes switched in only one direction: Barack Obama's. Would this be possible if at issue were merely innocent errors?

If it isn't true that these malfunctions are curiously monolithic in favor of the president, then where are the news stories to that effect? After all, if Obama votes were switched to Romney ones anywhere, the reliably liberal mainstream media would certainly make it front-page news. But have you gotten wind of such happenings? If so, I'd like to hear about it -- honestly. It would be mind-easing.

Next, we've all used ATMs, and most everyone (except my quasi-Luddite self) has something such as an iPod. Now, have you ever, anytime, anywhere, had one of these electronic devices switch data input on you? So how is it that in our high-tech universe of flawlessly functioning electronic gadgets, voting machines are the only ones prone to human-like "error"? If there's an explanation other than human meddling, again, I'd truly like to hear it. Experts, feel free to weigh in.

Lastly, while electronics may not be my forte, what I do know something about is man's nature. And the nature of the man known as the leftist has been on full display this election cycle. Consider ... >>>

This election is within the margin of fraud, and I've already made my predictions and written that vote manipulators can, with little question, steal it for Obama. And here is how we could know on Nov. 7: watch the exit polls. Exit polling is a precise enough science so that states can be called for one candidate or another based on it. Thus, if this data shows a Romney win in a state but it nonetheless goes for Obama, we can bet that the living-constitution types have given us a living vote count along with a dying republic.

MORE@AmericanThinker (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/11/can_democrat-leaning_voting_machines_win_election_for_obama.htm l)

Voting fraud is also rampant in Wisconsin.

NJCardFan
11-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Anything involving computers is never a good thing. What was wrong with those analog machines? This one:

http://www.nytorch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/voting-machine.jpg

Never heard of fraud involving these machines.

JB
11-02-2012, 08:52 PM
OK, this is about the third time today I've heard of these machines auto-defaulting to Barry. One of them was from a Dem friend of mine telling me his side is stealing the election better than I am. I thought it was just some kind of goof.

WTF is going on here. Is this legit?

Janice
11-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Florida: Active service members upset over removal from voting rolls

TAMPA BAY, Florida - Local service members who have spent years serving the country are discovering this fall that they aren't allowed to vote in the presidential election.

Valrico resident and Navy Captain Peter Kehrig, who has been abroad for five years tells 10 News he feels cheated by a system that removed him from the rolls.

Florida State Law requires county supervisor of elections offices to perform regular "maintenance" on its voter rolls to eliminate voters who have been convicted of felonies, moved out of the county, or may have died.

Voters who miss two consecutive general elections (2010 and 2008, for instance) are mailed a letter to their residence warning them they will be removed from the rolls. But since the post office only forwards mail for six months, Kehrig never got it.

Kehrig is one of about 30 active and reserve service members who have contacted the Hillsborough Supervisor of Elections' office about the discovery, but October 8 was the last day the law allows a voter to register for the general election. Other Tampa Bay-area counties reported small numbers of complaints too.

"It's not just a right that I've earned by being an American," Kehrig said of voting, "but I've (been) trying to protect our country and I really believe it's a right I'm being denied."

Kehrig has served in the military for more than 30 years, including time at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. He suggests legislators change the law so service members aren't disenfranchised.

10News&Video (http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/280780/8/ProtectYourVote-Servicemembers-removed-from-voting-rolls)

Janice
11-02-2012, 09:41 PM
OK, this is about the third time today I've heard of these machines auto-defaulting to Barry. One of them was from a Dem friend of mine telling me his side is stealing the election better than I am. I thought it was just some kind of goof.

WTF is going on here. Is this legit?

As I understand it, if programmed correctly, the default with todays voting machines would be null or no choice. The return screen to confirm your vote for president would be blank. It is a DELIBERATE programming action to make the default "Obama".

JB
11-02-2012, 09:44 PM
As I understand it, if programmed correctly, the default with todays voting machines would be null or no choice. The return screen to confirm your vote for president would be blank. It is a DELIBERATE programming action to make the default "Obama".Damn Janice, that's even worse.

Now I have to get interested in this.

SaintLouieWoman
11-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Damn Janice, that's even worse.

Now I have to get interested in this.
There have been so many early voting here in Florida that it's probably almost too late.
We'd be better off with those hanging chads than politically corrupt programming by the other side.

Apocalypse
11-03-2012, 09:05 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. —

There are concerns about people using the names of dead people to vote in Tuesday's election.

Channel 9 found the names of hundreds of dead people were only recently removed from voter rolls in several local counties. Some of those people had been dead for years.
It's one of the closest presidential races ever. Political scientist Michael Bitzer said the race could be a closer than in 2008, when just over 14,000 votes helped President Obama win North Carolina.

“That means 3-5 votes in every precinct in North Carolina could have made the difference in terms of who won North Carolina,” Bitzer said.
And some say the close race could lead to voter fraud.

“My concern is dead people can actually vote. You can walk in there today and assume the identity of a dead person with no ID and walk out having voted,” said Jay Delancy, director of the Voter Integrity Project.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/special-reports/9-investigates-some-raise-concern-about-people-usi/nSwK7/

North Carolina man brags on Facebook about voting multiple times for Obama
A North Carolina (http://www.examiner.com/topic/north-carolina) man claims to have voted multiple times at multiple places for Barack Obama, Barracuda Brigade (http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2012/11/voter-fraud-alert-wow-obama-supporter.html) reported Friday. According to the blog post, Jim Turner wrote on Facebook (http://www.examiner.com/topic/facebook) that he had voted at least four times in four different precincts and intends to vote a fifth time at his home precinct in Pine Knoll Shores.

"I have voted once in Beaufort, once in Henderson, twice in Emerald Isle and will vote in my precinct in PKS," he reportedly wrote on a friend's Facebook page. "I will do whatever it takes to save our country from the world envisioned by Mitt and his fear mongering followers," he added.

The post was removed after being discovered, but a screenshot of the post can be seen at the Barracuda Brigade.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/jimturner_nc_voterfraud.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolina-man-brags-on-facebook-about-voting-multiple-times-for-obama

Janice
11-03-2012, 09:07 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2rr5ci0.jpg

'Dozens' of Colorado Romney Voters Claim Machines Changed Votes to Obama

Dozens of voters in Pueblo County, Colorado have claimed electronic voting machines have changed their votes for Mitt Romney to votes for President Barack Obama.

The Pueblo County Republican Party has asked the Colorado Secretary of State's office to investigate the matter.

A voter told KRDO Newschannel 13 that a checkmark appeared next to Obama's name after she cast her vote for Romney.

"I wonder where my vote really counted," she stated.

Pueblo County Clerk and Recorder Gilbert Ortiz admitted he was aware of "fewer than ten instances" of votes being switched and conceded such errors have occurred since the county has used the electronic voting machines in 2006. He blamed those changes on human error.

Gilbert said voters had several chances to check their ballot before submitting it, but Pueblo Republican Chair Becky Mizel said the county's clerk office should, "at the very minimum," place a note on the door of polling places informing voters to lookout for potential problems with the voting machines.

Last week, the Republican National Committee sent letters to six states, asking them to more closely monitor electronic voting machines -- and to re-calibrate them -- on Election Day. Colorado was one of those six states.

Breitbart.com (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/03/Dozens-of-Romney-Voters-In-Colorado-Complain-Machines-Changed-Votes-To-Obama)

SaintLouieWoman
11-03-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/special-reports/9-investigates-some-raise-concern-about-people-usi/nSwK7/

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/jimturner_nc_voterfraud.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolina-man-brags-on-facebook-about-voting-multiple-times-for-obama
I hope that the state of North Carolina invalidates those multiple votes and that this idiot faces legal consequences for his actions.

This stuff really worries me. It kills me when the Dems yap about cheating. They're the masters of it, have been for some time. I saw too much of it in the City of St Louis. The dead accounted for way too many votes.

At least the woman from New Jersey standing near us while we waited to vote today had to do a provisional ballot, as she had moved so recently and didn't have a valid Florida license. At least the election officials here are being careful.

The Dem poll watchers are really aggressive. I asked the election official handing me the ballot if my early voting ballot would be counted with the Tuesday ballots, or counted afterward in the event of a tie. A Dem watcher with the blue dot on her "credentials" pushed way close to me, invading my space. I obviously wasn't doing anything, so she backed off. The Republican didn't do a thing. Those Dems are out for blood.

Janice
11-04-2012, 12:32 AM
You dont suppose that Soros had a hand in the election of 24 of 50 of the Sec of States just for this very purpose do ya?

SarasotaRepub
11-04-2012, 09:29 AM
I honestly don't trust the touch screen machines and I'm glad our votes used the bubble ballot as there is a paper trail.

On the other hand like NJ said, you never heard of fraud with the old clunky machines. I used those in Jersey right up
till I left the state.

But now we have this in NJ (http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/03/politics/sandy-voting-officials/index.html?hpt=hp_t2):

For those who can't make it to their voting precincts, Christie ordered election officials to allow displaced New Jersey voters to place their ballots electronically by submitting a mail-in ballot application via e-mail or fax. Once approved, the voter will be sent an electronic ballot that can, in turn, be e-mailed or faxed back to the county clerk.

JHC...

SarasotaRepub
11-04-2012, 09:38 AM
One of these days we need to have a discussion regarding early voting. What is that all about anyway???

Early voting to me is absentee ballot if you can't make it to the polls on election day because you are infirmed or you are out of the country.

This stuff about people going out and voting at a machine before election day is quite foreign to me.

I agree 1000%. SLW and I did it yesterday since I wanted to check it out for the board.

IMHO there should only be a paper type ballot (no touchscreens) and like JB said, "early" voting is mail in only for a very limited reason.

General voting on election day only. Get your ass down to vote or tough shit.

I would be in favor of moving election day to the weekend.

Retread
11-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Several years ago when my daughter lived in Seattle, you had to state a very good case to vote in person, Every registered voter was mailed his/her ballot and expected to return it before election day.

Janice
11-04-2012, 08:19 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/29nvxmu.png

Who Is Bolat Bersebayev and Why Is He Monitoring Our Elections?

Who is Bolat Bersebayev of Kazakhstan and why is he “monitoring” our polling places in Indianapolis, Indiana and Lansing Michigan? And who is Elchin Musaeyev of Azerbaijan, and why has he been tasked with monitoring the November 6 elections in Boston, Massachusetts, and Concord, New Hampshire?

Neither Kazakhstan nor Azerbaijan are notable as paragons of electoral virtue. Nor are they models of liberty, honesty, and decency. The facts show quite the opposite.

Kazakhstan is a brutal and corrupt dictatorship run by 72-year-old Nursultan Nazarbayev, a lifelong Communist who claims to have received 95.54 percent of the vote in the 2011 elections. No one believes the Kazakh election was anything other than a scripted event with a pre-set outcome. Put “Kazakhstan human rights” into your search engine and you’ll find abundant data from numerous sources confirming that efforts to exercise freedom of expression or freedom of assembly are met with baseball bats, bullets, and prison.

Azerbaijan may even be worse than Kazakhstan. In 2009, “President” Ilham Aliyev pushed through a constitutional amendment that now makes it possible for him to be president for life.

Few expect that he will ever leave office voluntarily. His father, Heydar Alieyev, who was a KGB thug under Joseph Stalin, rose to head the Azerbaijanian KGB, which he used ruthlessly to eliminate competitors and propel himself to rulership of what was then Soviet Azerbaijan. The elder Alieyev was appointed by Leonid Brezhnev to the top leadership of the Communist Party Central Committee and Yuri Andropov rewarded him with membership in the Soviet Politburo. After Azerbaijan’s supposed “independence” from the Soviet Union, Heydar Aliyev continued the Soviet-style rule to which he was accustomed. The dynastic succession from Heydar to his son Ilham was guaranteed by the KGB structures the elder Aliyev had put in place.

>>>

Most Americans are probably only vaguely aware — if at all — of theses unpleasant facts about Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. Nevertheless, news reports regarding the deployment across the United States of international election monitors from the UN-affiliated Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) continue to stir growing concern among American voters and public officials.

>>>

All of this is troubling for several reasons. First and foremost is the assault that it represents on national sovereignty and state sovereignty. As The New American’s election and voting expert Kurt Hyde pointed out in these pages in 2004 (“End UN Interference in Our Elections”), our Founding Fathers wisely left the conducting of elections — even national elections — up to the individual States. The federal government’s unconstitutional interference in our elections is bad enough; we certainly don’t need, and shouldn’t tolerate foreign countries and organizations interjecting themselves into our affairs, particularly those with such outrageous records.

The OSCE claims that its monitoring efforts are all in the interest of “transparency.” That is also a favorite term of the United Nations, the European Union, and leftist NGOs that operate in Stygian darkness while professing to be in favor of openness and light. In the interest of genuine transparency, the OSCE should make available full biographical information on its monitors, particularly detailing each individual’s history of service with his or her national government and membership in organizations and political parties. That might, at least, shed some light on the monitors’ qualifications. Another transparency matter concerns how much of the OSCE election monitoring effort is actually being funded by U.S. taxpayers. Still another transparency issue concerns the OSCE relationship with the “progressive” organizations in the United States that have requested the monitoring presence (see here and here).

This not the first time that OSCE monitors have been interjected into U.S. elections. As we have reported in previous years, these earlier electoral assaults helped establish precedents and began a process of conditioning Americans to accept UN subcontractors, such as OSCE, to monitor our elections. If allowed to continue, it is a virtual certainty that the number of monitors will continue to escalate with each successive election, their supposed “mandate” will grow ever wider, their criticism will grow more harsh, and their demands will become ever more assertive.

MORE@theNewAmerican (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/13492-who-is-bolat-bersebayev-and-why-is-he-monitoring-our-elections?)

JB
11-05-2012, 06:34 PM
..."early" voting is mail in only for a very limited reason.

I would be in favor of moving election day to the weekend.I early voted for Romney and then early voted again for President Romney in 2016. :biggrin-new:

Saturday election would be fine. Considering the reason for having elections on Tuesday really don't apply anymore, why not.

Janice
11-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Data Points To A Powerful Romney Campaign – And Yet…He Lost.

Here is a brief summary of just how well Mitt Romney did in shifting voters toward him in 2012 versus what took place in 2008:

Barack Obama netted FEWER Democrat votes in 2012 than were cast in 2008 by 3% points.

Mitt Romney earned MORE Republican votes in 2012 than were cast in 2008 by 3% points.

Barack Obama earned FEWER Black votes in 2012 than he did in 2008.

Mitt Romney by the way, earned MORE Black votes in 2012 than were cast for the Republican in 2008.

Mitt Romney earned MORE votes from both married men and married woman than were cast for Republicans in 2008, while also improving support among non-married men and woman by 2% from 2008 as well.

Mitt Romney earned MORE votes among liberals, moderates, and conservatives than were cast for the Republican candidate in 2008 – in fact, this improvement was by a full 7% over 2008 – a very significant improvement.

Mitt Romney earned more votes from Protestants, Catholics, and Jews than the Republican nominee received in 2008, including a 9-point improvement among Jewish voters alone.

The two top issues according to voters were the economy and the budget. Mitt Romney earned A 38 POINT ADVANTAGE OVER BARACK OBAMA on the top two issues of the election – and yet Romney was somehow defeated.

Lastly, regarding the following three personal trait issues – strong leader, shares my values, and has a vision for the future, Mitt Romney DOMINATED Barack Obama among 2012 voters by 45 points. And lost the election.

Here is the link to the data via the Washington Post. It is stunning, some might even say inconceivable, that a candidate improves in such categories as overall votes among Whites AND minorities, is ranked far ahead of their opponent in both the top two concerns among voters, as well as the three most important personal trait issues – and still loses the election.

That is exactly what happened last night. Somehow, someway…that is what happened to Mitt Romney – and to all who supported him.

See link below – and the dramatic shift in Republicans’ favor in 2012 vs 2008. A shift the resulted in a confounding loss that remains dubious at best.

TheUlstermanReport (http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/11/07/data-points-to-a-powerful-romney-campaign-and-yet-he-lost/)

SaintLouieWoman
11-08-2012, 09:17 AM
The dubious at best remark at the end of the piece posted by Janice sort of sums up this whole election---dubious.

Janice
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1thcO_olHas

“Could We Fix An Election – Sure. They Would Never Know It”

Apocalypse
11-10-2012, 06:43 PM
From Jawa.

Shenanigans in 2012 Elections? (http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/214190.php) I've been getting reports over the past few days of what appears to be massive voter fraud in Ohio (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/good-news-obama-won-county-in-ohio-with.html), Virginia (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/hmm-obama-received-over-98-in-dozens-of.html), Florida (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/breaking-st-lucie-county-florida-had.html), and Pennsylvania (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html).

I haven't linked to any of the stories because: 1) you can always -- always -- find some amount of voter fraud in any election; 2) sour grapes have a way of making conspiracy theories sound plausible, even to me; and 3) it interferes with my plans of going Galt.
But now we have some MSM reports (http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-09/news/34995157_1_voter-turnout-president-obama-gop-voters) which seem to confirm that this might be the case.
Now, I'm not saying that if these illegal activities are confirmed that Romney would have won the election. You might as well argue that had Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate for president, dropped out of the race that we would have won (http://swampland.time.com/2012/11/09/qa-gary-johnson-on-his-failed-presidential-bid-and-whats-next/). Or if we had a better turnout. Etc, etc.

In any close race, if any one of a number of variables is changed the outcome is changed.

My Dad and I used to endlessly argue this point whenever his preferred team lost a game and he'd blame it on the refs.

"Had they just not blown that one call, we'd have won!" He was always convinced the refs had it in for his team.

"Sure," I would say, "but had Magic just made that three pointer, we'd also have won. And Kareem hustled down the court one more time." You get the picture.
But, still .... Is this something?

Rockntractor
11-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Don't worry everybody, the justice department will get right on all these claims because Obama wants his win to be fair and square.

Rockntractor
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
November 09, 2012|By Miriam Hill, Jonathan Lai, and Andrew Seidman, Inquirer Staff Writers

Some Philadelphia neighborhoods outdid themselves in Tuesday's presidential election.

In a city where President Obama received more than 85 percent of the votes, in some places he received almost every one. In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama received 99 percent of the vote or more.

Those wards, many with large African American populations, also swung heavily for Obama over John McCain in 2008. But the difficult economy seemed destined to dampen that enthusiasm four years later.

Not to worry. Ward leaders and voters said they were just as motivated this time.

"In this election, you had to point out to the people what was at stake. And in many cases, they felt that the Romney doctrine was not going to favor the working man," said Edgar "Sonny" Campbell.

Campbell is leader of West Philadelphia's Fourth Ward, where Obama received 9,955 votes. Romney? Just 55. That's five fewer than McCain in 2008.

Campbell acknowledged that the odds are stacked in his favor in Philadelphia, where Democrats outnumber GOP voters by nearly 7-1.

"You are looking at black neighborhoods where you have 1,000 voters in a division and maybe seven Republicans," he said. "We are shocked if Romney got any votes."

Even so, Randall Miller, a history professor at St. Joseph's University, said politicians almost never get 99 percent of the votes anywhere except, perhaps, the towns where they were born.

He said the Democratic voter turnout effort deserved credit for the president's success.

"Ninety-nine percent is extraordinary, and it shows discipline as much as anything else," he said.

Philadelphia's numbers were tilted so far in favor of Obama that one incredulous Republican revived the specter of voter fraud.

House Speaker Sam Smith, musing over "staggering" turnout in some city precincts and reacting to wrong information that "90 percent of the precincts in Philadelphia County turned out over 90 percent of voters," called the ability to get such numbers "questionable."

Smith's math does not add up. Voter turnout in Philadelphia was around 60 percent, according to state election figures.

State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D. Phila.) responded swiftly. He said Philadelphians came out to vote because they were tired of the "hard-right" Republican agenda.

"If they believe there was a corruption of the process, then go to court and challenge it. Show the people of Pennsylvania," Hughes said. "Beyond that, shut up." Read More>
http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-09/news/34995157_1_voter-turnout-president-obama-gop-voters

Obama could get up in front of the country and say he cheated for the good of the country and people still wouldn't care.

txradioguy
11-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Even so, Randall Miller, a history professor at St. Joseph's University, said politicians almost never get 99 percent of the votes anywhere except, perhaps, the towns where they were born.

Anywhere except third world Muslim dictatorships and South American Communist regimes.

Janice
11-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

As the 2012 election approached, conservative enthusiasm grew. Mitt Romney was drawing huge crowds while Barack Obama spoke in half-filled stadiums. All the passion lay on the right while the left was discouraged with a promised messiah who proved merely a politician. And the prediction was that, in contrast to 2008, Republican turnout would dwarf the tuned-out and carry the day. Hence the shock November 6 eve. How could Romney lose, especially by such a wide electoral margin?

Maybe he didn't

At least not legitimately.

When I predicted Obama's re-election, I stated that, despite our country's inexorable leftist slide, Romney would still win on Election Day were it not for vote fraud. I explained that the Democrats could steal more than enough votes in crucial swing states to turn the election. And I still believe what I did then: electoral criminality put Obama over the top.

At the time, we heard stories about electronic-machine "glitches" switching Romney votes to Obama ones. And Patrick Moran, son of Congressman Jim Moran (D-VA), was caught on tape facilitating vote fraud while Bridgeport, CT mayor Bill Finch essentially promised to commit same for a political partner in crime.

Since then, the indications of electoral criminality have been overwhelming. First there are the anecdotes, such as the court-appointed Republican poll watchers illegally expelled from 13 Philadelphia polling places in wards that, in most cases, went 99 percent for Obama; the poll observers who noted what they considered vote fraud but were powerless to stop; and the Democrats who actually bragged about voting more than once.

Then there are the statistics, such as this staggering fact: in 59 Philadelphia districts, Romney failed to get even one vote. Final Obama-Romney tally: 19,605 to 0.

Next, consider this report from The Columbus Dispatch:

More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.

In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population: Northwestern Ohio's Wood County shows 109 registered voters for every 100 eligible, while in Lawrence County along the Ohio River it's a mere 104 registered per 100 eligible.

Another 31 counties show registrations at more than 90 percent of those eligible, a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts. The national average is a little more than 70 percent.

[...]Of the Buckeye State's 7.8 million registered voters, nearly 1.6 million are regarded as "inactive."

Understand the significance. Years ago I was contacted by a Washington, D.C. community leader (who'll remain anonymous) who told me that he had "done some computer work for several candidates over the years in DC" and had conducted his own study of urban vote fraud. He said that inner cities' great transiency ensures that any given large metropolis will have a great number of voters who no longer live in their precinct of registration. These areas also have Democrat operatives known by the get-out-the-vote term "block captains" or "apartment captains," people who know the lay of the land and thus what registered voters have left town. So all they need do then is vote for these people or have others do so. This is very easy, too, with few voter-ID laws. And this is why Democrats oppose these laws so vehemently.

Now consider that Obama "won" Ohio by 100,000 votes. This means that to flip the state, Democrat surrogates had to illegally "activate" only 6.25 percent of its 1.6 million inactive voters.

Note also that Ohio secretary of state Jon Husted did ask Eric Holder's DOJ for help negotiating conflicting federal laws pertaining to the purging ineligible voters from the rolls. The DOJ's ultimate response? "No comment."

Yet a voter doesn't even have to be inactive, just disengaged. For example, when the aforementioned Patrick Moran offered advice on surrogate voting, he told an undercover reporter to masquerade as a pollster and call a targeted individual to make sure he wasn't planning to vote. And this is nothing new. In fact, liberal leg-thriller Chris Matthews himself admitted that it has been going on for years.

Then there is the case of the missing military ballots. As Rachel Alexander at Town Hall reported:

The conservative-leaning military vote has decreased drastically since 2010 due to the so-called Military Voter Protection Act that was enacted into law the year before. It has made it so difficult for overseas military personnel to obtain absentee ballots that in Virginia and Ohio there has been a 70% decrease in requests for ballots since 2008. In Virginia, almost 30,000 fewer overseas military voters requested ballots than in 2008. In Ohio, more than 20,000 fewer overseas military voters requested ballots. This is significant considering Obama won in both states by a little over 100,000 votes.

Frankly, it is inconceivable that military interest in voting could've dropped so drastically given conservatives' passion this election season. The damning conclusion? The Obama machine wants our soldiers to shed blood while it sheds their votes.

Striking as all this is, however, it's likely just a partial picture. As with all crime, it's a given that the discovered vote fraudsters represent only a tiny percentage of the total. And what about vote-fraud methods we haven't even thought of yet? Remember, the Democrats have been honing this act for many, many years.

And vote fraud is Democrat domain. Liberals are the situational-values set, people who for years insisted that right and wrong is relative and that if it feels good, do it. And what feels good to them at election time is stealing votes to win - and they do it. They relish it, in fact. Like the liberal who addressed Bill Clinton's it-depends-on-what-is-is infidelity and adamantly told me, "He did the right thing," leftists love the con. To pull a fast one like private eye Jim Rockford, fool everyone, and get away with it is like winning the Nobel Prize in Prevarication in their world. Thus, it's assured that there's no small number of liberals who are currently brimming with pride at having negated the votes of countless knuckle-dragging conservatives.

Having said this, we can't be sure about the exact magnitude of the vote fraud. But my judgment is this:

The election was likely stolen.

And whatever Barack Obama is presently, I don't believe he will be a legitimate president come January 20.

This is why Congressman Allen West was right not to concede his Florida race. And, frankly, if Romney believes that the election may have been stolen nationally, he should withdraw his concession.

Radical?

Unprecedented?

Yes, but so is vote fraud on the scale perpetrated by Obama's minions. And people needn't fear creating a national crisis - we are already in a national crisis. The only question is whether good Americans will stand and be counted or allow 2012 to mark our official descent into banana-republic status.

American Thinker (http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_the_2012_election_stolen.html)

"59 Philadelphia districts, Romney failed to get even one vote" And counties where there were more votes than voters?

Even Saddam Hussein would be envious of this. He couldnt get 99 or 100% of the votes in districts and he was stuffing the ballot boxes!

NJCardFan
11-13-2012, 02:49 PM
So what? Nothing is going to be done about it. I don't care if Obama went on national TV and proclaimed that the election was stolen. Republicans don't have the nads to do anything about it. Besides, the courts are stuffed with left leaning judges so they don't have recourse there. Welcome to the 3rd world people. This is what the "people" wanted. Oh, need I point out that where the term "the people" is thrown around are leftist/communist countries.

Rockntractor
11-13-2012, 04:54 PM
So what? Nothing is going to be done about it. I don't care if Obama went on national TV and proclaimed that the election was stolen. Republicans don't have the nads to do anything about it. Besides, the courts are stuffed with left leaning judges so they don't have recourse there. Welcome to the 3rd world people. This is what the "people" wanted. Oh, need I point out that where the term "the people" is thrown around are leftist/communist countries.

Dead on, I'm to the point that discussing things like the 2014 election seem like a pipe dream.

noonwitch
11-13-2012, 05:09 PM

I didn't even know we had early voting in Michigan until this election cycle. I've always voted in person, except the first time, when I was in college and voted absentee ballot. We use paper ballots at my precinct, and have a scanner that reads and tallies the votes. I always liked the old fashioned lever machines we used when I first started voting. I don't trust computer voting at all.

Odysseus
11-15-2012, 10:27 AM
A bit more on those Philadelphia precincts that went 100% for Obama:

http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/news/35069785_1_romney-supporters-mitt-romney-voter-id-law

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
November 13, 2012|By Miriam Hill, Andrew Seidman, and John Duchneskie, Inquirer Staff Writers
Share on emailShare on printShare on redditMore Sharing Services

It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.

These are the kind of numbers that send Republicans into paroxysms of voter-fraud angst, but such results may not be so startling after all.

"We have always had these dense urban corridors that are extremely Democratic," said Jonathan Rodden, a political science professor at Stanford University. "It's kind of an urban fact, and you are looking at the extreme end of it in Philadelphia."

Most big cities are politically homogeneous, with 75 percent to 80 percent of voters identifying as Democrats.

Cities are not only bursting with Democrats: They are easier to organize than rural areas where people live far apart from one another, said Sasha Issenberg, author of The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns.

"One reason Democrats can maximize votes in Philadelphia is that it's very easy to knock on every door," Issenberg said.

Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

The unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods - clustered in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia - fertilizes fears of fraud, despite little hard evidence.

Upon hearing the numbers, Steve Miskin, a spokesman for Republicans in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, brought up his party's voter-identification initiative - which was held off for this election - and said, "We believe we need to continue ensuring the integrity of the ballot."

The absence of a voter-ID law, however, would not stop anyone from voting for a Republican candidate.

Larry Sabato, a political scientist at the University of Virginia who has studied African American precincts, said he had occasionally seen 100 percent of the vote go for the Democratic candidate. Chicago and Atlanta each had precincts that registered no votes for Republican Sen. John McCain in 2008.

"I'd be surprised if there weren't a handful of precincts that didn't cast a vote for Romney," he said. But the number of zero precincts in Philadelphia deserves examination, Sabato added.

"Not a single vote for Romney or even an error? That's worth looking into," he said.

Even Saddam Hussein only polled 98% of his fixed elections. Castro gets reelected with a lower percentage of the vote than Obama got in those precincts. Note that this "article" editorializes against its own premise repeatedly, but cannot refute the obvious. With a media like this, it's safe to assume that the regime will continue for as along as the press can remain solvent. Only a committed ideologue could present the premise that there wasn't even a single erroneous vote for Romney, not a single contrary voice among all of those precincts, and only a committed ideologue, or a complete moron, would accept it.

NJCardFan
11-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Also, and I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but what if even 1 precinct somewhere in the country went 100% Romney?

Odysseus
11-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Also, and I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but what if even 1 precinct somewhere in the country went 100% Romney?

That would just be racist.

JB
11-15-2012, 08:03 PM
If they believe there was a corruption of the process, then go to court and challenge it. Show the people of Pennsylvania, Hughes said. Beyond that, shut up.We are doing more about it. This year we put 300 more poll watchers inside the precincts. In Philly, you Demopuke scumbags initially refused to sit 75 that were legally assigned to be there. Fortunately a judge overruled you but we're coming. And so is voter ID.

SaintLouieWoman
11-16-2012, 01:33 AM
We are doing more about it. This year we put 300 more poll watchers inside the precincts. In Philly, you Demopuke scumbags initially refused to sit 75 that were legally assigned to be there. Fortunately a judge overruled you but we're coming. And so is voter ID.

They enforced the voter ID in Florida, but ask Allen West. It didn't seem to help him. Here's hoping that he wins his argument in St Lucie County.

NJCardFan
11-17-2012, 02:12 AM
They enforced the voter ID in Florida, but ask Allen West. It didn't seem to help him. Here's hoping that he wins his argument in St Lucie County.

His deal is that votes magically appeared for his opponent as well as there were hundreds of early voting ballots that weren't counted.

namvet
11-17-2012, 12:16 PM
send the voting machines back where they came from. the casinos in vegas

Odysseus
11-17-2012, 03:44 PM

He would seem to have a good case:

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/breaking-st-lucie-county-florida-had.html

Friday, November 9, 2012
BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/breaking-st-lucie-county-florida-had.html)Posted by Aurelius at 10:01 PM

Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida on Tuesday (http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf%20Docs/2012%20General/GEMS%20SOVC%20REPORT.pdf). Barack Obama won the county.

When faced with the astronomical figures, Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections for St. Lucie County, said she had no idea why turnout was so incredibly high. She was flabbergasted, saying (http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_st_lucie_county/st-lucie-county-election-results-posted-after-hours-of-delay), "We've never seen that here."

http://images.politico.com/global/news/110402_barack_obama_ap_605.jpg (http://images.politico.com/global/news/110402_barack_obama_ap_605.jpg)

"Never seen that here"

Coincidentally (or not), St. Lucie County is also in Allen West's district,where 6,000 votes mysteriously "shifted" from Mr. West to his challenger (http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-report/2012/nov/9/allen-west-asks-recount-amid-growing-vote-count-sc/).

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQZOppua2CY/UJ3K18Pm1GI/AAAAAAAACAM/WPOEaSbZOI4/s640/Votes.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQZOppua2CY/UJ3K18Pm1GI/AAAAAAAACAM/WPOEaSbZOI4/s1600/Votes.jpg)

141.1%

Out of the 247,713 cards cast, somehow election machines counted 123,591 total votes.

Along with this questionable result, Mr. Obama also received over 99% of the vote (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/in-florida-obama-got-over-99-in-broward.html) in numerous districts in Broward County. In various districts in Cleveland, he received 100% of the vote (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/what-luck-obama-won-dozens-of-cleveland.html). In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html).

As for the Presidential race, there's no connection between Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida, right?

JB
11-17-2012, 08:38 PM
^ Wait. What.

When faced with the astronomical figures, Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections for St. Lucie County, said she had no idea why turnout was so incredibly high.141% voter turnout? That's not turnout, that's fraud for crying out loud.

She was flabbergasted, saying, "We've never seen that here."I would hope not Gertrude. :rolleyes:

SaintLouieWoman
11-17-2012, 08:55 PM
^ Wait. What.

141% voter turnout? That's not turnout, that's fraud for crying out loud.

I would hope not Gertrude. :rolleyes:
SR posted a link in another thread saying all the early votes are being counted. The dem, Murphy, tried to stop it this am, but it was denied. So they're counting again.

And they said the election commissioner is now in the hospital.

In Odysseus' earlier post I noticed this, which makes sense. Romney should have the guts and determination of Allen West. If there were such huge discrepancies for West, they existed for Romney, too. In a close election, just the votes in this county could have made the difference (or close to it) for Romney, ditto the other contested states.

In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html).

As for the Presidential race, there's no connection between Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida, right

Odysseus
11-20-2012, 12:28 PM
SR posted a link in another thread saying all the early votes are being counted. The dem, Murphy, tried to stop it this am, but it was denied. So they're counting again.

And they said the election commissioner is now in the hospital.

In Odysseus' earlier post I noticed this, which makes sense. Romney should have the guts and determination of Allen West. If there were such huge discrepancies for West, they existed for Romney, too. In a close election, just the votes in this county could have made the difference (or close to it) for Romney, ditto the other contested states.

In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed (http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html).

As for the Presidential race, there's no connection between Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida, right

Romney would have to prove fraud in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and/or some other states, and demonstrate enough fraudulent votes in those states, to reverse the final outcome, not just of the state results, but of the electoral result. It would be hard enough to do that in one congressional district, as West is finding out. Plus, it would throw the country into turmoil. Nixon had the option of doing this when it became apparent that JFK's election had questionable results in Illinois and Texas, which might have thrown the election to him, but he refused, stating that the presidency's legitimacy would be permanently tainted by the contest. We saw this with the Florida recount, where Gore contested the final results and put Bush in a horrible position when he finally did take office. Dictators who had never seen a free election made snide comments about the transparency of our process and domestic opponents refused to acknowledge Bush as the legitimate president. It undermined him and made his job much more difficult. As much as I would rather have Romney than Obama in office, the result would be worse for the nation.