PDA

View Full Version : See how this goes

Danarchy
10-24-2012, 11:11 AM
US Army Veteran. I am a Constitutional Conservative. I believe that anything not expressly spelled out in the Constitution as power to the Federal Government is a State Rights issue to include abortion and gay marriage. Our founding fathers set up a great system for Government that has been corrupted by greed and power. The system was for ordinary people to go to Washington for a couple of years and earn a living wage then go back to their regular lives. The 2 party system is broken with there being virtually no difference between the GOP and DNC; both want to grow Government and expand power, the disagreement is only on how to go about it.

I am not a fan of Ron Paul and think most of his Libertarian policies are reckless. Paulbots annoy me.

I live in MN and love to fish and hunt.

ABC in Georgia
10-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Hmmm ...

I always reserve judgement with unusual introductory *titles* in here.

Let's see what you have to post in the various threads first.

Will thank you for your service, however! :usflag:

LukeEDay
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Welcome. I will hold off calling you a Paulbot until I know you a little more. :evil-grin:

By the way. I agree. We should adhere to the Constitution. That is something the Dems are avoiding. After all, they called it just a peace of paper. They have no respect or knowledge of it at all.

Rockntractor
10-24-2012, 04:10 PM
US Army Veteran. I am a Constitutional Conservative. I believe that anything not expressly spelled out in the Constitution as power to the Federal Government is a State Rights issue to include abortion and gay marriage. Our founding fathers set up a great system for Government that has been corrupted by greed and power. The system was for ordinary people to go to Washington for a couple of years and earn a living wage then go back to their regular lives. The 2 party system is broken with there being virtually no difference between the GOP and DNC; both want to grow Government and expand power, the disagreement is only on how to go about it.

I am not a fan of Ron Paul and think most of his Libertarian policies are reckless. Paulbots annoy me.

I live in MN and love to fish and hunt.
Welcome
If you get me some Swedish potato sausage I'll let you do anything you want to the Ronbots here.

I'm from Hutchinson, I moved to Tulsa area in 1980.

SarasotaRepub
10-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Welcome to CU, please join in on the fun!! :Flag2:

SaintLouieWoman
10-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Welcome to CU and thank you for your serice.

Janice
10-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Welcome aboard Danarchy! http://i54.tinypic.com/2navcqx.gif

Hawkgirl
10-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Welcome. Just jump right in and share your thoughts.

Danarchy
10-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Thank you all for the welcome. I am going to jump in, but timidly at first.

ABC in Georgia
10-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Thank you all for the welcome. I am going to jump in, but timidly at first.

Forget being timid, Danarchy ...

Just jump in, even if with both feet in mouth, as I did in my first post to you!

Hell's bells ... Welcome Danarchy! :smile-new:

ABC in Georgia
10-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi again ...

One more post then out to vote down the abomination in office.

Just jump in ... have your say, and let the chips fall as they may.

I do all the time, and I am up to my eyebrows in chips at the moment! :smile-new:

Hawkgirl
10-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Is HellsBells an English saying? I've never heard it from anyone else.

Retread
10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Is HellsBells an English saying? I've never heard it from anyone else.

Maybe it's southern. I've heard it/said it all my life.

ABC in Georgia
10-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Maybe it's southern. I've heard it/said it all my life.

Retread, I think you perhaps, are correct. Not sure.

I really have no idea where I picked it up ... hubby and I were both born in England, grew up and married in Canada, and since coming to the US have lived in ... Los Angeles, Cincinnatti, Houston, Dallas, Manasota Key (Fl.), Murphy, NC, and finally ... here in Georgia!

Out of the nine places mentioned, five of them have been in the south.