PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump -$5 Million to Charity for Barack Obama's College and Passport Records

Pulpfishin
10-24-2012, 03:39 PM
"If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice ( Barack Obama) —Inner City Children of Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS Research—anything he wants, a check, immediately for five million dollars,"

Trump also gave Obama a deadline, saying all records must be turned over by Oct. 31 at 5 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MgOq9pBkY0I

Rockntractor
10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Obama should jump right on this, 5,000,000.00 to his favorite charity, he has nothing to hide...................does he?

Bailey
10-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Obama should jump right on this, 5,000,000.00 to his favorite charity, he has nothing to hide...................does he?

Trump is the biggest joke ever, how this chump ever made millions is beyond me. Does he really think obama is going to do it? or that obama will be hurt if he doesn't do it? Just pay someone 5 million to steal the records.

Rockntractor
10-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Trump is the biggest joke ever, how this chump ever made millions is beyond me. Does he really think obama is going to do it? or that obama will be hurt if he doesn't do it? Just pay someone 5 million to steal the records.

If Obama had nothing to hide he could make a mockery of Trump, by his silence he is p-roving he has a less than credible past and not a good background for the President.

LukeEDay
10-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Yep, Barry is in between a rock and hard place with this one. As long as Trump keeps hitting him with it, he has him. If Barry doesn't produce, we can see that he lied on everything.

Elspeth
10-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Trump is the biggest joke ever, how this chump ever made millions is beyond me.

He started out with his dad's money. He would be working as some two bit copier salesman if his parents had been middle class.

Bailey
10-24-2012, 05:27 PM
If Obama had nothing to hide he could make a mockery of Trump, by his silence he is p-roving he has a less than credible past and not a good background for the President.

In a rational, sane world I'd agree with you but this isn't going to change anything, the people who will vote for him are going too and those that hate him wont. It would have been better if he paid for someone to acquire them

Hawkgirl
10-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Trump, there are some things money can't buy. Barack Obama's failing grades on display is one of them.

Janice
10-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Trump, there are some things money can't buy. Barack Obama's failing grades on display is one of them.

Mediocre grades at best and proof he was a foreign exchange student. And ... who paid for it.

Theres a couple of zingers the Fraud in Chief would rather avoid Im sure.

Zeus
10-25-2012, 12:29 AM
He started out with his dad's money. He would be working as some two bit copier salesman if his parents had been middle class.

I realize it's fashionable and the kewl to hate on the rich and successful but Trump plays in a field and at a depth that it doesn't matter who your family is or how much money you have, unless you know what you are doing you will be eaten alive.

Hawkgirl
10-25-2012, 12:31 AM
I realize it's fashionable and the kewl to hate on the rich and successful but Trump plays in a field and at a depth that itatet doesn't matter who your family is or how much money you have, unless you know what you are doing you will be eaten alive.

Very true, real estate is a cutthroat business.

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 12:49 AM
In a rational, sane world I'd agree with you but this isn't going to change anything, the people who will vote for him are going too and those that hate him wont. It would have been better if he paid for someone to acquire them

We are at a time when 1% gained is important,

linda22003
10-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Trump is proof that the spirit of PT Barnum is alive and well in America. :biggrin-new:

Bailey
10-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Trump is proof that the spirit of PT Barnum is alive and well in America. :biggrin-new:

I don't see where he was trying to sucker anyone, I think his general idea is good, expose those transcripts. I think he should just offer the 5 mill as a reward to someone who could "acquire" them.

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 09:32 AM

Would you release your college records if 5 million were to be given to your favorite charity?

noonwitch
10-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Would you release your college records if 5 million were to be given to your favorite charity?

Only if I can consider myself to be my favorite charity!

linda22003
10-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Only if Trump would pay for the shipping; stone tablets are pretty heavy and take a lot of postage.

djones520
10-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Come November 1st, Trump should sign that check to a charity either way. To me it feels like a pretty dick move to wave something like that around on the condition that your "enemy" does something. Your throwing yourself out there saying you've got this money that you can do good with, but your not going to do anything with it if someone doesn't dance to your toon.

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Come November 1st, Trump should sign that check to a charity either way. To me it feels like a pretty dick move to wave something like that around on the condition that your "enemy" does something. Your throwing yourself out there saying you've got this money that you can do good with, but your not going to do anything with it if someone doesn't dance to your toon.

That would certainly be a nice gesture on his part but he couldn't hit towards doing that now or there would be no incentive for Obama.

Zeus
10-25-2012, 11:03 AM

How do you know Trumps not going to do anything with the 5 mil if Obama doesn't rise to the challenge. Here is an excellent opportunity for Obama to do good with "Someone elses money" for basically nothing.

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Only if Trump would pay for the shipping; stone tablets are pretty heavy and take a lot of postage.

http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/heureux/lol/mdr-ordi.gif

It all make sense now, this explains your insistence on perfect spelling and grammar the first time, erasure was a tedious albeit impossible task!

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 11:15 AM
This is a win win for Obama, he has assured us he has nothing to hide, he could use the money for those who slip between the cracks, like maybe a school for Black quadriplegic lesbians who can't afford college.

djones520
10-25-2012, 11:16 AM
That would certainly be a nice gesture on his part but he couldn't hit towards doing that now or there would be no incentive for Obama.

Agreed. I'm just saying once the deadline passes he should do it anyways just to show he's not a joke.

linda22003
10-25-2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/heureux/lol/mdr-ordi.gif

It all make sense now, this explains your insistence on perfect spelling and grammar the first time, erasure was a tedious albeit impossible task!

There ya go. :victorious:

Hawkgirl
10-25-2012, 01:38 PM
He probably will donate it anyway. I think Celebutard Apprentice is starting shortly, publicity is what he's after.

noonwitch
10-25-2012, 02:28 PM
This is a win win for Obama, he has assured us he has nothing to hide, he could use the money for those who slip between the cracks, like maybe a school for Black quadriplegic lesbians who can't afford college.

A school for black quadriplegic lesbians? LOL.

jediab
10-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Yep, Barry is in between a rock and hard place with this one. As long as Trump keeps hitting him with it, he has him. If Barry doesn't produce, we can see that he lied on everything.

People should start saying Obama takes 5 million away from inner city Chicago kids if he doesn't go for the deal.

LukeEDay
10-25-2012, 02:51 PM
People should start saying Obama takes 5 million away from inner city Chicago kids if he doesn't go for the deal.

You know that funny thing about this is that if obama was a Republican, the MSM would be spinning this to a point of actually saying that.