PDA

View Full Version : Video of Ann Dunham giving birth to Obama in kenya... seriously... watch this

m00
10-25-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.vice.com/read/is-this-obamas-kenyan-birth-video

I'm speechless, really. What do you guys think? For real? Hoax?

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Them ears is way too small and I have a feeling he was born ass backerds, he does everything that way.

Apocalypse
10-25-2012, 10:45 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture-15.jpg

From the video.

That flag was introduced in 1963

Obama was born in 1961

You make the call.

m00
10-25-2012, 10:56 PM
That flag was introduced in 1963

Obama was born in 1961

Are we even sure about this?

I remember reading some article where he presented his age differently at different times in his political career.

Apache
10-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Are we even sure about this?

I remember reading some article where he presented his age differently at different times in his political career.

Really? M000. Really????

How many newborns do you know come out BLINKING?????

not to mention that clean...

FFS man THINK before you post such utter AND ABOMINAL CRAP!!!

Apache
10-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Asa side note, m00, is your sirname Mobley....? Just asking....

Rockntractor
10-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Really? M000. Really????

I don't think Mr. M00 is serious about this.:biggrin-new:

m00
10-25-2012, 11:32 PM

Yeah, but to be honest I was completely taken in for the first 10 seconds of the video :apologetic: It would have just been so awesome.

Apocalypse
10-25-2012, 11:37 PM

I hope not. Beyond the fact that "Film" was shot on Super-8 film that wasn't introduced till 1965.

Apocalypse
10-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah, but to be honest I was completely taken in for the first 10 seconds of the video :apologetic: It would have just been so awesome.

OK, now that you have admitted you agree its fake.

Just for the sake of having a good discussion.

Lets for discussion sake say, proof does emerge that proves he was born in Kenya tomorrow. Beyond any reasonable doubt.

What ramifications would that hold for this nation. Beyond making it so Obama can't run for office again. Bills and laws signed and so forth. All his spending. The Supreme Court judges he put in there.

What would we do, or could do.

Adam Wood
10-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Pfffffttt.

Clearly that film was altered to take out the grey alien that woman was giving birth to.

m00
10-26-2012, 12:01 AM

I didn't want to present it as fake, because I didn't want to spoil it. Like if I put this in humor, then people would think "okay, it's fake video" but it was so much more enjoyable to me because I stumbled across it presented as real.

Lets for discussion sake say, proof does emerge that proves he was born in Kenya tomorrow. Beyond any reasonable doubt.

What ramifications would that hold for this nation. Beyond making it so Obama can't run for office again. Bills and laws signed and so forth. All his spending. The Supreme Court judges he put in there.

My prediction is this:

There would probably be a constitutional crisis. He would certainly need to resign immediately, or be impeached (unless the MSM really, really, really went to bat for him). Maybe Democrats would try to pass a law retroactively allowing Obama to be president. But then, who would sign that?

And were the laws he signed constitutionally valid? Probably not. What about the executive orders? Probably not. Judges are confirmed by congress, so under the constitution this might be allowable.

But I doubt there would be an automatic repeal in reality. Realistically, Biden would take over and just try to immediately re-sign everything Obama did (so Obamacare would be signed into law by Biden, for example) before January. And this would be the a crisis. Republicans would have to take action in Congress specifically barring this. If it was before the election, guarantee Romney win. If after the election & Obama won before this came out, we'd have four years of Biden (or Obama) and he would definitely pardon Obama, not relent, and try to get Congress to make it all legal.

Adam Wood
10-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Good grief, what a pathetic fake. Now that I've watched it, it looks like some sort of comedy bit that would be inserted into a Men in Black movie.

No stirrups, the woman is totally covered and little baby Barack just wiggles his way right out from under the blanket, little baby Barack is about two months old in the video, and this mother, who is sweating and exhausted from giving birth, is immediately sitting bolt upright in a flat hospital bed.

Really? Come on. This is some extension website of The Onion, right?

The only thing missing is the machine that goes *bing*.

Rockntractor
10-26-2012, 12:14 AM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/56500/Baby-Barack-Obama-Smoking--56836.jpg

Adam Wood
10-26-2012, 12:36 AM

Just for the sake of having a good discussion.

My prediction is this:

There would probably be a constitutional crisis. He would certainly need to resign immediately, or be impeached (unless the MSM really, really, really went to bat for him). Maybe Democrats would try to pass a law retroactively allowing Obama to be president. But then, who would sign that?

And were the laws he signed constitutionally valid? Probably not. What about the executive orders? Probably not. Judges are confirmed by congress, so under the constitution this might be allowable.

But I doubt there would be an automatic repeal in reality. Realistically, Biden would take over and just try to immediately re-sign everything Obama did (so Obamacare would be signed into law by Biden, for example) before January. And this would be the a crisis. Republicans would have to take action in Congress specifically barring this. If it was before the election, guarantee Romney win. If after the election & Obama won before this came out, we'd have four years of Biden (or Obama) and he would definitely pardon Obama, not relent, and try to get Congress to make it all legal.It's an interesting "what if" that should cause anyone who is actually interested to reach for their copy of the Constitution (what a refreshing idea!) to see what happens.

The Constitution doesn't say what happens if someone who is not Constitutionally qualified to hold office gets put into that office, but I would bet that the general consensus would be that such a circumstance would constitute (no pun intended) an "inability to discharge the Office," in which case the succession tree starts. Ergo, from the moment that it is officially discovered that Barack Obama cannot discharge the Office because he is not qualified, Joe Biden becomes the President.

What happens to all of the old legislation that has been signed since January 20, 2009? Well, my guess is that someone takes this to the Supreme Court. Now that presents an interesting quandary because Elena Kegan (sp?) presents a problem herself: she was confirmed by the Senate, but there's an argument to be made that she's not a valid Justice because she was not legally appointed, since Barack Obama wasn't the President when he appointed her. Now what?

Well, she might do the right thing and recuse herself. Given her history, I think she might actually have the honor and dignity to do that. Maybe. Let's say that she does for the moment. That leaves an 8-person court, roughly evenly-divided from an ideological standpoint. The court has to make some decision based upon whatever legislation gets kicked up their way: remember that someone, somewhere, has to start a suit on the local level in order to get something up to the Supreme Court for a Constitutional argument. Whatever it is, it will get fast-tracked, and the argument will be that the legislation in question is not valid because the President was not President when he signed the bill, so the bill never became law. How does the court decide? Because whatever they decide on this case will necessarily have repercussions for all laws that Barack Obama signed when he wasn't President.

I think an 8-member court comes down 5-3 to say that the ultimate answer under the Constitution is that those laws aren't law. The court then effectively says that every legislative action taken since January 3, 2009 has to be re-legislated and re-litigated for Joe Biden to sign. I don't think that Joe Biden can come in and just "co-sign" everything Obama signed, because Joe Biden was not elected President, though I suspect the argument would be made that the 25th Amendment came into effect the instant Obama took the Oath of Office, but I don't think that argument holds water.

Under some circumstances, this wouldn't be such a big deal, but given how contentious the last four years have been, I think that the end result is basically a big reset button on the entire Obama Presidency and the last two Congresses. Needless to say, the present Congress is not going to pass Obamacare, and they probably would not re-pass failulous. So the money for Solyndra remains gone, all of the graft that went to Democrat cronies in failulous remains gone, but I think that the Supreme Court would order that any/all non-disbursed funds be immediately stopped. That means no more failulous, but it also means that the spigot gets shut off immediately on the Pentagon and all existing present operations. Not a happy time. The Pentagon officially can't afford to bring troops home from Afghanistan, but they also can't send them bullets, and all of their aircraft and jeeps and tanks and hummvees and choppers are immediately grounded in place, because they can't put gas in the tank. The Navy could continue on for a bit because there's no putting gas in the tank of a nuclear submarine or aircraft carrier, and they're provisioned for months at sea, so they can manage to make for a US port and keep sailors fed at the same time, so long as they're quick about it.

I'm guessing a continuing resolution comes along in Congress in short order to keep the military moving and some other things, but the GOP is in the catbird seat at that point to insist that there be tremendous spending cuts in order to get a CR through to Biden's desk, who will be under outstanding political pressure to sign pretty much anything put in front of him. Never let a catastrophe go to waste.

After that, it's just the widespread panic and riots to deal with, and then everything will eventually be fine.

NJCardFan
10-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Really? M000. Really????

What do you expect from a Paulbot not to mention that there were no home video camera in 1961.

Novaheart
10-26-2012, 08:38 AM
http://www.vice.com/read/is-this-obamas-kenyan-birth-video

I'm speechless, really. What do you guys think? For real? Hoax?

LOL! How old would you guess that baby is? I'm going to say two months at least.

Novaheart
10-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Maybe Democrats would try to pass a law retroactively allowing Obama to be president. But then, who would sign that?

Everyone would demand that he resign, including Democrats. Biden would become President.

I would add that any given President could be found to be ineligible to serve. There are also untested areas of the law in this regard.

It's kind of funny that those who obsess about Obama's place of birth and the rule of law were perfectly willing to change the Constitution so that Arnold Swartwhatever could run for President because they were so desperate just to have an R in the White House.

Unfortunately, that desperation to have an R in the White House is presently showing its ugly head. The GOP faithful are so team oriented, so "any of us over any of them" that they are running a POS like Romney when they could have run Newt Gingrich warts and all.

After the election is over, and we spend the next four years trying to keep Obama from throwing open the border with Mexico, allowing unbridled immigration to the US from any POS country muslims and all, fighting the Second Amendment, and appointing the ignorant POS Kamala Harris to the Supreme Court- perhaps the GOP will take a real good look at itself. Perhaps it will ask itself if pandering to religious was really its best course of action.

Madisonian
10-26-2012, 04:00 PM
I would think that if he was ruled ineligble due to citizenship, then the 2008 election would have to be ruled invalid in which case Biden would not have been VP. They would either have to declare McCain (and Palin as VP candidate) as the default winner (and heads exploding at DUMSNBCCNN) or it would pass to the current Speaker.

Hawkgirl
10-26-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm at work and can't view the video. Does he have a small penis? If not, then it's not him. We all know he is compensating for something.

AmPat
10-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Some of the comments were good. "The Kenyan flag didn't exist until 1963"- O blowhard was born in 1961. "Super 8 video didn't exist until 1965."

I don't know how true these comments are but they are devastating to the video if true.

newshutr
10-27-2012, 07:26 AM
It's a fake. C'mon..you guys a better than this.

The beginning of the "film" is done with after effects and the frames of film added. It looks like that Alien Autopsy "film" that was supposed to be real.

It's video shot to make it look like old film.. and it's badly done.

Hey...my 3000th post!! wasted..on this.