PDA

View Full Version : Voting for Obama is like losing your virginity?

Danarchy
10-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Who knew that voting for Obama was like getting drunk and passing out a a Frat party?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2012/10/great-moments-in-democracy-an-ad-that-says-voting-is-like-losing-your-virginity-to-barack-obama/

LukeEDay
10-26-2012, 10:52 AM
I saw this on tv last night and about threw up. If the RNC did an ad like that, the MSM would be going absolutely crazy ..

Bailey
10-26-2012, 10:57 AM
They could at least get someone easy on the eyes to do this.

LukeEDay
10-26-2012, 11:03 AM
They could at least get someone easy on the eyes to do this.

yeah, if she was a redhead I might have liked it better. But to get a talentless slut with tattoos? Yak!

Danarchy
10-26-2012, 11:14 AM
yeah, if she was a redhead I might have liked it better. But to get a talentless slut with tattoos? Yak!

Well she does appeal to slutty dykes like Sandra Fluke.

Bailey
10-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Well I have to agree with her/him, voting for obama is like getting f#$ked

LukeEDay
10-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Well she does appeal to slutty dykes like Sandra Fluke.

She looks like a younger version of Janeane Garofalo ..... Blek!

NJCardFan
10-26-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm waiting to hear an explanation from liberal women on this ad concept. I thought women didn't want to be looked at as mere sex objects and yet the meme targeting women is all about sex.

m00
10-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Do most women have fond memories of losing their virginity?

LukeEDay
10-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Youtube is going to crazy with the kick backs from women who think this Ad makes them look like sluts. obama apparently hates women. This means more votes for Romney. I seriously think that obama is trying to lose this thing. If you look at what he has been putting out, it is causing the completely opposite of what the liberals want.

Bailey
10-26-2012, 01:43 PM

All the ones that lost it to me :D :D :D

ABC in Georgia
10-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I just know I am going to regret this later, but can't resist it!

Voting for Obama is far worse than losing your virginity ... because the resulting pain of voting for Obama never stops!!! ... :evil-grin:

Odysseus
10-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Okay, the obvious response is this. We open with a group of women sitting around chatting, when one of them gets a text on her cell.

Girl 1:
Oh, no. You guys... Do you remember Barry?

Girl 2:
Wasn't he your "first"?

Girl 1:
Yep. Four years ago. He had a smooth rap, and talked me into giving it up.

Girl 3:
Whatever happened to him?

Girl 1:
Beats me. That was the last I saw him. He made all these promises, told me that he loved me, then he got me to pay for bunch of dates and stuck me with the tab. Then, nada for four years. I'm still paying off the credit cards.

Girl 2:
Oh God, that loser? What about him?

Girl 1:
He just sexted me. After four years of nothing, he tries to give me a bootie call.

Girl 2:
Seriously?

Girl 1:
(Holds out phone)
See?

Girl 2:
No way! The nerve. Well, at least he's got a set, to hit you up after four years.

Girl 1:
(Holds index finger and thumb a half-inch apart)
Hardly.

All:
Derisive laughter

Announcer:
Four years ago, he promised you the moon, and you gave it up for him. He wasn't like other guys, he brought hope and change. Now, four years later, shouldn't you know better?

m00
10-26-2012, 02:37 PM
"Voting for Obama is like losing your virginity. If happens, you'll never find a decent man willing to marry you!"

ABC in Georgia
10-26-2012, 02:51 PM
"Voting for Obama is like losing your virginity. If happens, you'll never find a decent man willing to marry you!"

Good one!

Then again ... lib females aren't interested in marrying Conservative men anyway, they couldn't handle that much masculinity.

They go more for the metrosexual, feminist types!!! :evil-grin:

Madisonian
10-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Yes it is because either way you end up fucked.

Apocalypse
10-26-2012, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxDE1QCHA4

lol

Wibbins
10-26-2012, 09:18 PM

My fiancee will, consummating marriage in 19 months, and 21 days :evil-grin:

Zathras
10-26-2012, 11:10 PM
The local morning radio show on 560 KSFO with Brian Susman and Melanie Morgan took the recording and bleeped out any time she said vote or voting. Funny as hell.

Apocalypse
10-26-2012, 11:24 PM
The local morning radio show on 560 KSFO with Brian Susman and Melanie Morgan took the recording and bleeped out any time she said vote or voting. Funny as hell.

I have to do it... :evil-grin:

Your first time shouldnít be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautifulÖ [GESTURES] Someone who really cares about and understands women. A guy who cares whether you get health insurance, and specifically whether you get birth control. The consequences are huge. [...] Itís a fun game to say, who are you screwing for? And they say, I donít want to tell you. And you say, no, who are you screwing for, and they go, guess. Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college aged time, thatís 150 years. Itís super uncool to be out and about, and someone says, did you screw? No, I didnít Ė I wasnít ready.

My first time screwing was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl, now I was a woman. I went to the polling station, I pulled back the curtain, I screwing for Barack Obama.

Replaced Vote and Voting with Screw and screwing. I have to say perverted