JB
10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Here it is. Comment and/or post your own:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/108/map.png

Odysseus
10-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Here it is. Comment and/or post your own:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/108/map.png

I think that Ohio and Wisconsin will go for Romney, if it's that much of a romp. Any poll that shows Romney within the margin of error is most likely going to end up in his favor on election day.

djones520
10-27-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm feeling good about Ohio as well. Wisconsin will probably go Romney. My gut keeps telling me that Michigan is going to be a real close one as well.

Bailey
10-27-2012, 09:53 AM
I hear instatrade is still going for obama and they are always right?

djones520
10-27-2012, 09:55 AM

Well their always right the day of. They were saying Romney just a the other day, so the needle is still swinging.

This election isn't in the bag for either candidate yet. We won't know who is going to win until the night of the 6th.

NJCardFan
10-27-2012, 11:18 AM

And that U. of Colorado professor who has picked every election correctly since 1980 says Romney in a romp.

Bailey
10-27-2012, 11:45 AM
And that U. of Colorado professor who has picked every election correctly since 1980 says Romney in a romp.

I hope and pray you are right NJ.

Rockntractor
10-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Well their always right the day of. They were saying Romney just a the other day, so the needle is still swinging.

This election isn't in the bag for either candidate yet. We won't know who is going to win until the night of the 6th.

There were two days last week that they had Romney ahead so which days were they 100% sure of the ultimate winners on election day? I guess we will have to run that past Melon Lube.

NJCardFan
10-27-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope and pray you are right NJ.

The baffling part to me is how is Obama even in the race considering the clusterfuck called Benghazi.

Bailey
10-27-2012, 12:30 PM
The baffling part to me is how is Obama even in the race considering the clusterfuck called Benghazi.

If mitt was half the man Reagan was, obama wouldn't be in it.

djones520
10-27-2012, 12:31 PM
The most recent poll that RCP posted for Ohio was Purple Poll, showed Obama with a 2 point lead.

Racially they were spot on in how they polled, according to their demographics. In republicans to Democrats though, they measured at a pretty large margin 34-27 in favor of the democrats. In Colorado they only had a 1% split and Virginia they did a 5% split, in favor of the Dems at all three locations.

I can't find any info on the break up of dems and repubs in the state of ohio, but it's got me feeling their weighing a little heavy in the dems favor.

CNN's poll, released the same day showed the same 2 point lead, but only polled Dem's 3% points higher then Republicans. They were within 2 points of each other, with a sampling error of 3.5%.

I'd say Ohio is very strongly in play.