PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supporters Shocked! To Find Out They Hate His Policies

Apocalypse
10-27-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts

Now you watch that video, might come away with the idea it was done ether by Fox news, or some Romney supporter.

Guess again.

" We Are Change (http://wearechange.org/about/)" group who did this video, is supported in their testimonials by;

Dylan Ratigan, MSNBC

Rosanne Barr

David Icke, 911 truther

Cynthia Mckinney, Dem nutjob.

They also like to cover the OWS in a somewhat favorable light.

Novaheart
10-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Why is everyone so desperate to be clever or funny?

I'm sick of a lack of candor. Romney and Ryan both, in the debates, did little other than repeating their campaign slogans.
People with video cameras go out and find dumbasses to interview.

It's like Joan Rivers once said, "You notice that aliens never land on the lawn of anyone intelligent."

Rockntractor
10-27-2012, 11:20 PM

I'm sick of a lack of candor. Romney and Ryan both, in the debates, did little other than repeating their campaign slogans.

It's like Joan Rivers once said, "You notice that aliens never land on the lawn of anyone intelligent."

You will feel better when Romney wins and tips get better again.

SarasotaRepub
10-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Oops...:biggrin-new:

Apocalypse
10-28-2012, 11:24 AM

You do know that part of the excuss from Team o on why he lost the first debate was because he failed to remember the "Lines he had practiced".

Your harping on Romney and Ryan doing that, but don't notice Biden Obama doing it too.