PDA

View Full Version : OH HELL!! no she didn't say this

Carol
10-29-2012, 12:58 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251187735)

bigdarryl (8,534 posts)

OH HELL!! no she didn't say this

I'm hearing Ann Romney is heard on tape that Mother Jones has saying QUOTE: WE NEED A GROWNUP IN THE WHITE HOUSE

There's so many to choose from, but I think this is the delusional comment of the day:

renate (7,296 posts)

11. WTF does that even mean? Seriously, Ann, what are you talking about?

It's one thing to criticize somebody for actions they have taken, but President Obama has NEVER DONE ONE THING to disgrace or demean the office. She's just throwing nasty words out there because she is a nasty person.

NASTY.

I hate her.

txradioguy
10-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm shocked...SHOCKED I tell you that the children at the DUmp are confused about Ann Romney's comments.

:rolleyes:

FlaGator
10-29-2012, 01:35 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251187735)

There's so many to choose from, but I think this is the delusional comment of the day:

I guess that to a lib sitting around doing nothing while 4 Americans are murdered bestows honor and dignity on the office of the President.

FDK
10-29-2012, 05:08 PM
You left out flying off to a Vegas for a campaign fundraiser after the ambassador had been murdered by terrorists.

JB
10-29-2012, 06:24 PM
renate (7,296 posts)

It's one thing to criticize somebody for actions they have taken, but President Obama has NEVER DONE ONE THING to disgrace or demean the office. She's just throwing nasty words out there because she is a nasty person.What does that have to do with being a grownup?

The man is a child when it comes to policy. Domestic, economic, foreign. He has no clue how to govern and no clue how to lead. Why are we surprised? We put a community activist with no real world leadership experience into the most important office in the world. It had no chance at success.

Zathras
10-29-2012, 11:01 PM
renate

It's one thing to criticize somebody for actions they have taken, but President Obama has NEVER DONE ONE THING to disgrace or demean the office.

Have to admit the DUmmy renate is correct in that the Empty Suit has never done one thing to disgrace or demean the office. The Empty Suit has done many, many things to disgrace or demean the office of President.

SarasotaRepub
10-30-2012, 08:31 AM
What does that have to do with being a grownup?

The man is a child when it comes to policy. Domestic, economic, foreign. He has no clue how to govern and no clue how to lead. Why are we surprised? We put a community activist with no real world leadership experience into the most important office in the world. It had no chance at success.

RACIST!!!!!

:biggrin-new: