PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC ridicules Romney's relief efforts.......

marv
10-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Can you believe this shit? From News Busters (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/30/msnbc-trashes-romney-collecting-food-and-supplies-sandy-victims#ixzz2Aoy9BldZ)......

(snip)

This one is really hard to believe, even for the most biased so-called "news network" in the nation.

MSNBC on Tuesday totally trashed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney for collecting food and supplies at a storm rally event in Ohio to be sent to victims of Hurricane Sandy...

(snip)

...but this is what MSNBC is all about...:vomit:

Please read the whole thing. My heart doc isn't gonna be happy with my blood pressure tomorrow......

Elspeth
10-30-2012, 09:20 PM
But NBC news did not. They just showed Romney's event fairly.

SaintLouieWoman
10-30-2012, 09:36 PM
We're participating in the Nielsen study on tv viewing. I'm making sure that I don't record any NBC programs watched, no MSNBC, no Letterman. I'm debating on what to write in the "comments" section before returning the booklets to Nielsen.

Of course I'm showing the Fox News shows that we watch, mixed with some PBS to bewilder them. :biggrin-new:

Actually, I'm being very honest about what we're watching. What a change. I somehow got in on it 10 years ago, and was sure to watch Letterman every night, to somehow help his #'s. Now I won't touch that show with the proverbial 10 ft pole.

RobJohnson
10-31-2012, 11:24 AM
MSNBC sucks

JB
10-31-2012, 04:40 PM
Charity is for chumps. DopeyJoe knows.