PDA

View Full Version : 'Heroic' Iran, 'resistive' Syria behind Sandy, pro-Assad group claims

m00
10-31-2012, 10:12 AM
"Sources confirmed to us that Hurricane Sandy that is slamming the U.S. was set off by highly advanced technologies developed by the heroic Iranian regime that supports the resistance, with coordination of our resistive Syrian regime," pro-government group News Network of the Syrian Armed Forces said in a Facebook posting.

"This is the punishment for whoever dares to attack Syria's (Bashar) al-Assad and threaten peace and stability."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/31/world/meast/syria-sandy-facebook-claim/index.html

I think we should take this at face value, and consider sandy an act of war against us.

Odysseus
10-31-2012, 01:53 PM
"Sources confirmed to us that Hurricane Sandy that is slamming the U.S. was set off by highly advanced technologies developed by the heroic Iranian regime that supports the resistance, with coordination of our resistive Syrian regime," pro-government group News Network of the Syrian Armed Forces said in a Facebook posting.

"This is the punishment for whoever dares to attack Syria's (Bashar) al-Assad and threaten peace and stability."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/31/world/meast/syria-sandy-facebook-claim/index.html

I think we should take this at face value, and consider sandy an act of war against us.

:rotfl::rotfl:

In a related story, I personally produced a PowerPoint briefing of such brilliance and eloquence, that it resulted in the death of Osama Bin Laden. No, really. It's on my OER Support Form. :evil-grin:

LukeEDay
10-31-2012, 02:12 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:: rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::r otfl::rotfl:

FlaGator
10-31-2012, 02:22 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:

In a related story, I personally produced a PowerPoint briefing of such brilliance and eloquence, that it resulted in the death of Osama Bin Laden. No, really. It's on my OER Support Form. :evil-grin:

cool... what can you do about getting gas prices down to around 25 cent a gallon? (after the election of course)