PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Over

Rockntractor
11-01-2012, 01:12 AM
By William L. Gensert

Does anyone believe that when Barack Obama loses on November 6, he will go quietly?

This election is shaping up to be a landslide loss for the president, and by the ever-present look of desperation on his face, he knows it. The nation should be preparing for how he might react when it happens -- there is nothing more dangerous than a cornered god.

In 2008, Americans wholeheartedly bought the Obama dream. It's never easy to let go of a dream, but today, people have let go of Obama the dream -- and on November 6, they will let go of Obama the man.

The debates served two purposes -- namely, showing the world that Mitt Romney was not the evil mastermind Obama and his crew had spent hundreds of millions of dollars portraying him to be while erasing the myth of Obama as invincible and inevitable.

For a man who is supposedly brilliant, it was devastating to see him perform like an uninformed moron in Denver. It can be said that he was unprepared, but whose fault was that? Preparation was too much of a "drag," and he wanted to see the Hoover Dam -- a particular draw for him, since it has always been a dream of Barack the god to build an Obama Dam while Americans forced to live in the economy he has built scream "God damn Obama."

The last two debates showed that the president did not understand what was going on. He thought he needed to be more aggressive, but all America saw was a rude and obnoxious man, with a dismal record of governance and no plan for the future. It used to be said that he is likable, but his condescension and constant belittling of Mitt Romney dispelled that notion.

He spent millions of dollars and much of the past year trying to define Mitt Romney and was outraged when his carefully concocted caricature didn't show up. Most people saw a man who was reasonable and presidential. A nation shell-shocked by four years of failed leadership saw the next president of the United States.

Barack thought he was a guaranteed victor in his re-election campaign. He thought the aura of his presence would so cow Romney into submission that when all was said and done, he would have the governor promising to vote for him as well.

Since his election, however, Obama has always been destined to lose -- America simply does not want what he is selling. But after his performance in the debates, many who had been inclined to perhaps give him a second chance took another look and didn't like what they saw: a nasty, petulant, thin-skinned man, uninformed and without a plan to move forward -- and all this on top of his disastrous record.

Yet he will not go away. In the best-case scenario, on November 7, Obama begins his march toward 2016. His entire life has been an exercise in running for president. Yet, paradoxically, when he attained the exalted position he so coveted, he acted as if it was a burden, and that we Americans did not deserve him -- in the end, only playing at being president while thoroughly enjoying the plane, the parties, and the perks.

He may never have been more than a part-time president, but to expect him to give up the job easily or gracefully is to fall prey to wishful thinking.

His monstrous ego will not allow any other course of action but to fight.

But, after his loss in two weeks, he will be forever destroyed as a viable option, at least electorally -- the cloak of invincibility and transcendent brilliance having succumbed to the reality of the man. He will become a mere mortal -- the veneer of likability stripped away by the truth of his pettiness and anger.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/its_not_over.html#ixzz2AwdwRrlI

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Dick Morris came out yesterday too and said Romney wins in a landslide

noonwitch
11-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Dick Morris came out yesterday too and said Romney wins in a landslide

Then Romney is screwed. The toe-sucker is almost always wrong.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I think 0blowme's controllers will use the post election race riots to try and keep their puppet in power. As Deadfish Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste."

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Then Romney is screwed. The toe-sucker is almost always wrong.

It would appear that it's your mesiah who is screwed and the rising bow wave of support for soon to be President Romney will look like a tsunami to you loser 0blowme worshippers by Tuesday night. I just wish I could be there to see your head explode when the hysterical 0blowme advocates in the MSM have to announce that their false idol has lost!

BTW, a man sucking the toes of a lovely woman is far more admirable than the appendages that your president sucks on.

noonwitch
11-01-2012, 12:19 PM
It would appear that it's your mesiah who is screwed and the rising bow wave of support for soon to be President Romney will look like a tsunami to you loser 0blowme worshippers by Tuesday night. I just wish I could be there to see your head explode when the hysterical 0blowme advocates in the MSM have to announce that their false idol has lost!

BTW, a man sucking the toes of a lovely woman is far more admirable than the appendages that your president sucks on.

I don't consider any politician to be a messiah. They are all humans with flaws. Just because your side continues to idolize Ronald Reagan in a way that verges on worship doesn't mean all people feel that way about the candidates for whom they vote.

I thought Morris was mistrusted by everyone on all sides of American politics.

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 12:21 PM

Until he starts saying things people wish to hear. :rolleyes:

Whether it's true or not.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 02:19 PM
I don't consider any politician to be a messiah. They are all humans with flaws. Just because your side continues to idolize Ronald Reagan in a way that verges on worship doesn't mean all people feel that way about the candidates for whom they vote.

Oh please. There's no comparison between the way conservatives, and quite a few libs I might add, respect and admire President Reagan and the unabashed worshipping that you radical lefties have heaped upon your false idol, 0bummer.

And as far as Morris goes, one doesn't have to listen to him to know that there has been a huge swing in Romney's favor since the debates. In fact, the best indicator that 0suckme is on the verge of losing decisively is the hysterics exhibited by you libtards.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Until he starts saying things people wish to hear. :rolleyes:

Whether it's true or not.

So, is your head gonna explode when Hussien loses?

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 02:37 PM
So, is your head gonna explode when Hussien loses?

I think you got it backwards. I don't have a dog in this fight.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 02:46 PM

Because Ron Paul isn't running?

Rockntractor
11-01-2012, 02:50 PM

With some of these people if they can't have their favorite gynecologist they don't want anyone.

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 03:19 PM

Because a Conservative isn't running.

Bailey
11-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Because a Conservative isn't running.

You know what the rolling stones have said, you can't always get what you want but if you try some times you get what you need.

But you inaction (that has been pointed out many times) will cause a non conservative to get elected, you must own up to that.

Paulbots are some of the most selfish bastards I have ever met. (well at least in politics)

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 03:40 PM
This child sums up most peoples feelings about this election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8ntzGBQio

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 03:42 PM
You know what the rolling stones have said, you can't always get what you want but if you try some times you get what you need.

But you inaction (that has been pointed out many times) will cause a non conservative to get elected, you must own up to that.

Paulbots are some of the most selfish bastards I have ever met. (well at least in politics)

The only way that he doesn't have a 'dog in this hunt' is if he is able to somehow isolate himself from the results of another four years of BHO.

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM
The only way that he doesn't have a 'dog in this hunt' is if he is able to somehow isolate himself from the results of another four years of BHO.

I've had my game plan for surving SHTF about 6 years now....how about you? How I live my life and the way I go about my business isn't totally based on who wins a beauty contest every four years.

Rockntractor
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM

They don't really like democratic forms of government, they would rather have a handful of people(themselves) decide for the majority of the people who will govern them. They don't participate in electing popular candidates because they are so much smarter and more qualified than common voters, Paulbots are an elite group.

Molon Labe
11-01-2012, 03:58 PM
They don't really like democratic forms of government, they would rather have a handful of people(themselves) decide for the majority of the people who will govern them. They don't participate in electing popular candidates because they are so much smarter and more qualified than common voters, Paulbots are an elite group.

Sounds like someone has a personal problem with his confidance ^

All this talk about Ron Paul and I voted for him in one Primary. LOL! Get a grip Rock!

I've voted Republican in every election. Except in 08, I voted Constitution party for POTUS.

So, I'm probably voting next Tuesday for the Constitution party candidate again, Virgil Goode. Either that or I'm staying home. At least when I vote next week for Goode I'm voting for a REAL CONSERVATIVE. You can't win the parties nomination unless you are one and you also have to be a Christian.

At least I won't be voting for a faux one who signs gun bans and is pro choice before he was against it, and likes bailouts, and thinks Obamacare needs to be replaced with his own Government system and has to talk to his lawyers before he knows what to do. No need to feel superior here, just confidant that the guy I vote for is walking the walk and not someone who will screw me a little less hard than Bronco Bama.

Rockntractor
11-01-2012, 04:08 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/melon-lubes-voting-booth-demotivati.jpg

LukeEDay
11-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Reagan worshiping? Well, considering Reagan was one of the great Presidents in history, it is only fitting to worship him. obama isn't worthy enough to shine the Shoes of Reagan. obama will never be a Reagan. obama is a failure and Reagan was a winner. There will never be another President like the Gipper, the Great Communicator, the one man band. God rest his soul ...

I kinda find it funny how obama sometimes tries to compare himself to FDR. Seeing that they were both utter failures and terrible Presidents, that would be right. The only difference is that obama was pretty bad, but no one will ever be as bad as FDR was.

Arroyo_Doble
11-01-2012, 04:17 PM
This child sums up most peoples feelings about this election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8ntzGBQio

Oh my goodness, do we feel bad now:

"A 4-year-old Fort Collins girl expressed her frustration over the seemingly never-ending presidential campaign," Denver's 9News reports. "Viewer Elizabeth Evans said she and her daughter, Abigael, were listening to NPR on a trip to the grocery store Tuesday when [Abigael] started tearing up.

"The mother asked Abigael why she was crying and she responded, 'I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.' "

You will want to watch the video.

On behalf of NPR and all other news outlets, we apologize to Abigael and all the many others who probably feel like her. We must confess, the campaign's gone on long enough for us, too. Let's just keep telling ourselves: "Only a few more days, only a few more days, only a few more days."

Meanwhile, have any of your children said something like that? Do you feel like Abigael? Tell us in the comments thread.

Oh, and if you can't get enough of the campaign news, check It's All Politics. Warning: it may make children cry.

Remember ... listening to NPR makes children cry (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/10/31/164030712/dear-little-girl-sorry-we-made-you-cry-about-bronco-bamma-and-mitt-romney)

LukeEDay
11-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Oh my goodness, do we feel bad now:

"A 4-year-old Fort Collins girl expressed her frustration over the seemingly never-ending presidential campaign," Denver's 9News reports. "Viewer Elizabeth Evans said she and her daughter, Abigael, were listening to NPR on a trip to the grocery store Tuesday when [Abigael] started tearing up.

"The mother asked Abigael why she was crying and she responded, 'I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.' "

You will want to watch the video.

On behalf of NPR and all other news outlets, we apologize to Abigael and all the many others who probably feel like her. We must confess, the campaign's gone on long enough for us, too. Let's just keep telling ourselves: "Only a few more days, only a few more days, only a few more days."

Meanwhile, have any of your children said something like that? Do you feel like Abigael? Tell us in the comments thread.

Oh, and if you can't get enough of the campaign news, check It's All Politics. Warning: it may make children cry.

Remember ... listening to NPR makes children cry (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/10/31/164030712/dear-little-girl-sorry-we-made-you-cry-about-bronco-bamma-and-mitt-romney)

I heard this on the radio this morning and right away thought if she was crying about politics from NPR. Imagine how much her mother is going to cry on Tuesday when obama loses.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 04:39 PM
I've had my game plan for surving SHTF about 6 years now....how about you? How I live my life and the way I go about my business isn't totally based on who wins a beauty contest every four years.

So it's all about you; if you can't have Ron Paul then fuck the country and everybody in it because you've got your feses coagulated. Got it.

LukeEDay
11-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Dr. Nutz (Ron Paul) is a psycho path who should be taken out to the pasture and put out of his misery. His followers are not any better. The mindless sheep.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Reagan worshiping? Well, considering Reagan was one of the great Presidents in history, it is only fitting to worship him. obama isn't worthy enough to shine the Shoes of Reagan. obama will never be a Reagan. obama is a failure and Reagan was a winner. There will never be another President like the Gipper, the Great Communicator, the one man band. God rest his soul ...

I kinda find it funny how obama sometimes tries to compare himself to FDR. Seeing that they were both utter failures and terrible Presidents, that would be right. The only difference is that obama was pretty bad, but no one will ever be as bad as FDR was.

And thank God Zero won't get another 12 years to prove you wrong!

JB
11-01-2012, 05:10 PM
So, I'm probably voting next Tuesday for the Constitution party candidate again, Virgil Goode.Not if you're in Pennsylvania. He got kicked off the ballot for filing nominating petitions with bogus signatures on them.

So the path to presidential victory for Virgil Goode will not go through PA. Damn, I almost typed that with a straight face. :biggrin-new:

Virgil's been a Democrat, an Independent, a Republican and now a Constitutionalist. I wonder what party he won't be winning elections with next year.

Novaheart
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
The real tell is if George Will starts talking about baseball. If he does, then the Republican has lost.

Arroyo_Doble
11-01-2012, 05:43 PM
The real tell is if George Will starts talking about baseball. If he does, then the Republican has lost.

That's acceptance stage. He is still bargaining.

Lager
11-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Well since this is his most recent column:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-obamas-empty-strident-campaign/2012/10/31/a674ca54-237d-11e2-8448-81b1ce7d6978_story.html

"Obama's campaing goes empty and strident" perhaps there is hope. It's one of his better ones.

AmPat
11-01-2012, 11:16 PM

I wanna see Chrisy "Tingles" Matthews' reaction. I bet he accuses more than half the nation of being racists when his god loses.

I also wanna see Trump say, "you're fired!"

AmPat
11-01-2012, 11:33 PM
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
You are part of the solution or you are part of the problem.

Bailey
11-02-2012, 06:30 AM

You couldn't have put it better, if obama is bad for this nation and if you throw your vote away just to spite Romney you are condoning the evil let lose on this country by obama.

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 07:53 AM
So it's all about you; if you can't have Ron Paul then fuck the country and everybody in it because you've got your feses coagulated. Got it.

http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/productimage-picture-oh-boo-hoo-im-sooo-scared-648.gif

Nope. I just don't rely on Mittens or Barry to save me.

I'm a CONSERVATIVE.

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 07:58 AM

I wish I had a dollar for every time someon said "voting" was the single greatest civic duty one performs. Pathetic.

I'm pretty sure Burke meant doing a wee bit more than stopping by the polls on one Tuesday in November to pull a lever for the lesser of two evils. This country is screwed if that's the thought process.

Bailey
11-02-2012, 09:06 AM
I wish I had a dollar for every time someon said "voting" was the single greatest civic duty one performs. Pathetic.

I'm pretty sure Burke meant doing a wee bit more than stopping by the polls on one Tuesday in November to pull a lever for the lesser of two evils. This country is screwed if that's the thought process.

Hey Melon lube, I wish you could point out where anyone said its the only thing we are doing, but the first thing to do when trying to stop a tumor is you know REMOVE THE TUMOR first. Not remove a organ not effected at all. (this is like voting for a third party)

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Hey Melon lube, I wish you could point out where anyone said its the only thing we are doing, but the first thing to do when trying to stop a tumor is you know REMOVE THE TUMOR first. Not remove a organ not effected at all. (this is like voting for a third party)

I'll 'splain it in plain language then.

In response to not voting, That ^ quote was posted. If you are doing more, than feel free to expound.

If all you have is Ad hominems, then I don't have time to argue with 10 year olds. I was out of grammar school a long time ago. *Yawn*

Unreconstructed Reb
11-02-2012, 09:40 AM
http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/productimage-picture-oh-boo-hoo-im-sooo-scared-648.gif

I'm a CONSERVATIVE.

I think I've got you figured out: you're a fucking idiot.

It ain't about government saving you or me, it's about reversing the course to socialism, a form of government that, if Bronco Bama is re-elected may force you to demonstrate your conviction to your screen name. (Personally, I think that you internet bad asses will be the first ones to surrender your firearms, if you actually have any.)

LukeEDay
11-02-2012, 10:07 AM

I'm a CONSERVATIVE.

Ahhh,,, Poor Paulbot is upset that his God has no chance of ever being President. It is o.k little boy, here is a binky for you to suck on while you cry yourself to sleep.

http://www.4bilingual.com/mq_img/images/MDO/pacifier-recall.jpg

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 10:19 AM
I think I've got you figured out: you're a fucking idiot.

It ain't about government saving you or me, it's about reversing the course to socialism, a form of government that, if Bronco Bama is re-elected may force you to demonstrate your conviction to your screen name. (Personally, I think that you internet bad asses will be the first ones to surrender your firearms, if you actually have any.)

See if you can figure out where you fall in the world of ideas.

http://cdn.overclock.net/3/39/39866d01_argument-pyramid.jpeg

Oh and hiring a guy like Romney isn't exactly reversing the Socialism trend.

BTW: Name the only candidate running that actually signed a gun ban into law.

HINT: Starts with an R ends with a Y

Unreconstructed Reb
11-02-2012, 10:39 AM
See if you can figure out where you fall in the world of ideas.

http://cdn.overclock.net/3/39/39866d01_argument-pyramid.jpeg

Oh and hiring a guy like Romney isn't exactly reversing the Socialism trend.

BTW: Name the only candidate running that actually signed a gun ban into law.

HINT: Starts with an R ends with a Y

So, you're voting for Bronco Bama. Got it.

I stand by my previous post.

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 10:43 AM
So, you're voting for Bronco Bama. Got it.

I stand by my previous post.

Cool story bro...

And you'll be voting for a gun banning libtard socialist who ran to the left of Ted Kennedy too.

were even.

m00
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Ahhh,,, Poor Paulbot is upset that his God has no chance of ever being President. It is o.k little boy, here is a binky for you to suck on while you cry yourself to sleep.

Let's have an adult conversation here that furthers the debate.Because I find it interesting that people think this. As someone who supported Paul in the primaries, the logic worked like this...

I have a list of principles that I believe in -- chiefly amongst them is civil liberties and small government/balanced budget
I looked at the candidates in the race.
Ron Paul fit very closely with my principles (obviously I didn't agree with everything), but I think he deeply understands the role of government & the importance of liberty. I felt like he "gets it."

This doesn't make him a God, and I didn't change my positions to fit Paul's. What is interesting is that with Obama and later Romney, hardcore supporters would change their "deeply held" convictions to match that of their candidate's. This is deification. When someone derides Paulbots in such a way that there is an underlying assumption that Paul is some sort of religious messiah, it makes me wonder if that's how they think about their candidate.

Now if someone wants to mount a logical refutation, they might point out that Romney voters are doing the same steps listed in my 3 bullet points... if you look at the number 2 bullet... the argument might go that Romney voters look at the (2) candidates in the race, and pick the one they more agree with. My counter argument here is that while I agreed with more than 50% of Paul, I probably agree with less than 50% of Obama and Romney. Maybe it's 5% Obama agreement and 25% Romney agreement. I'm not going to insult Romney voters who either have always held principles that Romney matches, or have a different % cut-off than me (I don't vote for someone unless I agree with at least half of what they say).

But by the same token, I think it's unhealthy to turn Romney into some sort of infallible saviour-from-Obama, which I suspect people are doing only because they automatically think that's how Paul supporters think. It's like... it's inconceivable to support a candidate without making him infallible/worshipping him.

Fortunately, I live in Canada and my absentee ballot is cast in Georgia, so the outcome of the race doesn't really affect me. Maybe I can just afford to take the high road here because it doesn't impact my day-to-day life. And by the way, Canadian Health Care > Obamacare. :cool:

Unreconstructed Reb
11-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Cool story bro...

And you'll be voting for a gun banning libtard socialist who ran to the left of Ted Kennedy too.

were even.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) endorsed Mitt Romney for president late Thursday.

NRA Executive vice president Wayne LaPierre and NRA Political Victory Fund chairman Chris Cox will formally announce the endorsement at a Romney rally in Virginia later Thursday evening. Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will also be on hand.

“In this election, there is no debate,” LaPierre said in a statement. “There is only one choice – only one hope – to save our firearms freedom and our way of life.”

The endorsement is not surprising — the NRA has a history of supporting conservative candidates, who traditionally support strong gun rights.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260411-nra-endorses-romney-calls-him-only-hope-for-firearms-freedom

Checkmate, bro.

Arroyo_Doble
11-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Bronco Bama.

That is just funny.

linda22003
11-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Bronco Bama.

That is just funny.

I love the way little kids hear and interpret things. A friend had a little girl about the same age as that one when the Hall and Oates song "Rich Girl" was popular. It had the refrain, "You can rely on the old man's money". My friend heard her little girl singing along one day - "You can rely on old Bugs Bunny." :smile-new: :smile-new: :smile-new:

NJCardFan
11-02-2012, 11:20 AM
As I keep saying, anyone who wants to vote based on some silly principles should just hit the switch for Obama because that's all your 3rd party vote is going to do. When Obama gets re-elected, you will hereby be forbidden from complaining about anything he does because you helped him get re-elected. When a viable 3rd party candidate ever meanders along, then they will get a look from me but in a place I like to call the real world, a 3rd party candidate will never have a chance in a national election. Vote for one or support one in your local area first but voting for one on the national level is throwing your vote away.

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 11:35 AM
The National Rifle Association (NRA) endorsed Mitt Romney for president late Thursday.

NRA Executive vice president Wayne LaPierre and NRA Political Victory Fund chairman Chris Cox will formally announce the endorsement at a Romney rally in Virginia later Thursday evening. Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will also be on hand.

“In this election, there is no debate,” LaPierre said in a statement. “There is only one choice – only one hope – to save our firearms freedom and our way of life.”

The endorsement is not surprising — the NRA has a history of supporting conservative candidates, who traditionally support strong gun rights.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260411-nra-endorses-romney-calls-him-only-hope-for-firearms-freedom

Checkmate, bro.

Laugh.....Out......Loud..

The NRA is a fraud skippy. Do you know how many pieces of Gun legislation they have successfully reversed in their history. It's about 2. They are gutless wonders.

The NRA not only compromises, but while guys like you display your really bomb diddilly hardcore NRA bumper sticker, they are helping to write almost every piece of anti-gun legislation there is.

Give me a f'in break. You are f'in kidding me? right? You really don't know much about firearms do you?

GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA ALL THE WAY. http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=51901

NJCardFan
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM

The NRA is a fraud skippy. Do you know how many pieces of Gun legislation they have successfully reversed in their history. It's about 2. They are gutless wonders.

The NRA not only compromises, but while guys like you display your really bomb diddilly hardcore NRA bumper sticker, they are helping to write almost every piece of anti-gun legislation there is.

Give me a f'in break. You are f'in kidding me? right? You really don't know much about firearms do you?

GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA ALL THE WAY. http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=51901

"I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message"

Molon Labe
11-02-2012, 12:21 PM
"I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message"

Never mind that Willard actually signed a gun ban into law. :rolleyes:

Bailey
11-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Never mind that Willard actually signed a gun ban into law. :rolleyes:

No chance he will do it again, that was MA, its quite different on a national stage. Now please run along and waste your vote.

LukeEDay
11-02-2012, 02:20 PM
What is Molon Labe's DUmp name?

Tecate
11-02-2012, 07:26 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/clip_image0024.jpg

Bailey
11-02-2012, 09:04 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/clip_image0024.jpg

Ah the paulbots are out and about.

LukeEDay
11-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Ah the paulbots are out and about.

Yep, they are coming out in droves...

Molon Labe
11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
No chance he will do it again, that was MA, its quite different on a national stage. Now please run along and waste your vote.

Riiiight. You keep on telling yourself that crap. This guys a walking 2ndA ban hammer.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/267511_433630843341089_2140809543_n.jpg

http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2004/Chapter170

Rockntractor
11-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Riiiight. You keep on telling yourself that crap. This guys a walking 2ndA ban hammer.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/267511_433630843341089_2140809543_n.jpg

Mmkay thnx melon Lube.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/melon-head.jpg

Bailey
11-04-2012, 12:27 PM

I like to think Romney "evolved" on gun rights.

Unreconstructed Reb
11-04-2012, 04:10 PM

Interesting. I don't know what your intent was when you posted the link above but most of the posters on that thread defend the NRA. This is a post from your link:

"This is nothing new. I entered the Gun Freedom debate in 1958. The NRA was bashed then because they were a small marksmanship group started at the end of the Civil War. Some people left in 1968 because the NRA entered the fray to stop the ban all guns Labor Unions and the Democratic Party was out to disarm all Americans. Tne New Dealers led by the Kenndy and LBJ were dedicated to a European Gun Ban like England. NRA guys few and under funded fought all alone to stop the 1968 Gun Laws. There was no GOA or anything else to protect American Freedom. We have grown from 50,000 shooters to a very powerful political lobby of over 4 Million. The Anti gunners are funded by the big left leaning Unions like NEA, AfLCIO, Teamsters, UMW Etc. and of course Hollywood. Gun owners who complain about the NRA need for funds have closed their eyes to what it takes to save our rights. Would you deny ammuntion to your troops under fire? It is election time and the Anti-NRA movement is attacking from every corner. No real gun owner would attack any pro 2nd amendment Org."

I especially like the last line and it would appear that you fit that category.

Also, in your little conniption fit you not only trashed me but millions of other gun owners including a lot of team members and the owners of AR15.com. (I suppose you have a rant about them, too.)

So, Romney's not good enough to be president; you'd rather have Bronco Bama and the millions of NRA members are a bunch of dolts that don't know squat about firearms.

You're a real piece of work, skippy.

Zeus
11-04-2012, 05:30 PM
The All or nothing folks usually get their wish , Nothing.

Life's a bitch. Sometimes ones wants/desires in a political candidate is rejected by the majority. At that point you can go home and pout or you can put your wants/desires in a political candidate backing behind a candidate more closely matching those of yours. Give up or grow up,It's a Time for Choosing.

Ronald Reagan was rejected twice before he finally garnered party backing and was elected President.