PDA

View Full Version : Hey Florida and NC.. sometime in the next four years, you'll be hit

SarasotaRepub
11-01-2012, 08:53 AM
And answers 1 & 2 are priceless! #1 by our buddy Atman!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021683784)

Thu Nov 1, 2012, 08:33 AM
scheming daemons

Hey Florida and NC.. sometime in the next four years, you'll be hit

You know it. The big storms are more frequent now.

Who do you want running the federal government when the inevitable occurs?

Are you watching?

Think about that when you vote.

AND...

Response to scheming daemons (Original post)
Thu Nov 1, 2012, 08:42 AM
Atman

1. Don't be silly!

Bishop Mittens would immediately dispatch an aide to Wal Mart to pick up some canned goods for the victims. Anything more would be immoral.

Response to scheming daemons (Original post)
Thu Nov 1, 2012, 08:43 AM

ellenfl
2. believe me, we do. and medicare and social security. unfortunately, we have

ongoing voter suppression since at least the 2000 election and probably before.

p.s. fugate was florida's disaster guy before tapped by president obama.

ellen fl

:lol:

LukeEDay
11-01-2012, 09:31 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: They are still crying over 2000. That is priceless.

txradioguy
11-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Small insignificant thoughts froms mall insignificiant minds.

Lanie
11-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I see this DUer doesn't remember Floyd or any of the crap Florida has gone through over the years. Clinton was President at the time of Floyd, and he did immediately declare a disaster zone.

3rd-try
11-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I see this DUer doesn't remember Floyd
...or Fran, or Hazel. It's priceless this guy is "schooling" NC and Florida on Hurricanes.

NJCardFan
11-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Hey DUmmies, Florida and NC will do fine in a storm. They've been through it 100 times and have come out fine. The only region that ended up in a total disaster was a nanny state loving area called New Orleans. Oh, and how is NY making out?

FlaGator
11-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Florida gets whacked on a regular basis, we've got this rebuilding process down pretty good.

But thanks for you concern!

Wibbins
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Have you noticed the states that have the biggest nanny states are the ones that are the crappiest at rebuilding? Tn was flooded in 09, we had volunteers helping neighbors the second the rain stopped, look what happened in New orleans? That idiot demo gov of theirs wouldn't let aid come through from bush because it'd look bad.

3rd-try
11-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Have you noticed the states that have the biggest nanny states are the ones that are the crappiest at rebuilding? Tn was flooded in 09, we had volunteers helping neighbors the second the rain stopped, look what happened in New orleans? That idiot demo gov of theirs wouldn't let aid come through from bush because it'd look bad.

I remember those floods. Man, that was rough. I also remember the MSM had tired of the story and had moved on before half of you guys could get back to check the damage. But, they still loves them some Katrina!!!!

FDK
11-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Those poor, poor states. I'm sure they'll be heartbroken that they can't be an Obama photo op when they're hit by storms.