PDA

View Full Version : A Deep Red Mississippi Family just turned blue.

SarasotaRepub
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
It's Bouncy time!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021697292) :bounce2:

Fri Nov 2, 2012, 09:15 PM
DonRedwood

A Deep Red Mississippi Family just turned blue.

My honey just came home from work and shared this story:

His Mississippi-born co-worker got a call from her extremely deep red Republican Mississippi sister. She walked out shaking her head and said, "Oh my God...I have to tell somebody..."

My partner was all ready for some terrible news and she tells him:

The whole family is conservative and live in Mississippi but apparently they all talked about the election and they all hate Mitt Romney. She said her whole family has decided to vote for Obama.

She can't believe it.

All over America people, it's happening all over America.

We don't believe it either...

FDK
11-03-2012, 08:51 PM
It's bouncy season alright. :biggrin-new:

Despite polls showing Obama has lost a fair amount of support since 08 the DUmmies will continue to delude themselves into thinking he'll get 70% of the popular vote this year.

And then, when he (hopefully) loses, they'll scream "STOLEN ELECTION."

Starbuck
11-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Vote for whomever you wish. Mississippi is going with Romney by something like 10 points; they don't even bother to poll around here anymore.......:smile-new:

Apache
11-03-2012, 09:30 PM
You think that's bad...

My boss thinks Bronco bamma just "created millions of jobs" with Sandy....:rolleyes:

Don't even say a thing :cold:

FDK
11-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Since the storm was caused by global climate change (according to Al "still trying to be relevant" Gore) then that means climate change creates American jobs. I'm all for that!

Adam Wood
11-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Well, thanks to your little DUmmie bouncy, DUmmie, Mississippi will now go blue.

Oh. Wait. No it won't. It won't make one piddly damn's worth of difference because the rest of Mississippi knows better.

LukeEDay
11-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Notice that person said 'My Partner'? There are a lot of them on the DUmp ..

Dan D. Doty
11-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Of course it's true!!!

The story was on that broadcasting power house AIR AMERICA ( after all they knocked Rush, Hannity, Beck, Savage and all other non-Progressivess off the radio).

AmPat
11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
OMG, I can't believe it. I just realized I have had a political awakening. As I was walking to the voting booth I realized I must vote for 4 more years of misery and failure. I adore the high gas prices and high unemployment rate. I love the atmosphere created by all those boarded up failed businesses. I can't wait for the bread and soup lines of the Communist States of America to be under four more years of Maobama. :rolleyes: