PDA

View Full Version : I'm Praying My Buns Off ... Are You?

ABC in Georgia
11-04-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm praying that we can still win against the massive cheating and fraud that will no doubt take place on Tuesday with the Obama folks.

I believe in the power of prayer, I really do ... and this time we need all the help we can get!!!

djones520
11-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Nope.

What be will be. I did my part with my vote, now I'll sit back and wait for the dust to settle.

Rockntractor
11-04-2012, 11:47 AM
I checked the chicken bones this morning(we had smoked chicken for supper) Romney wins!!
This will have to do though, Wally and Duke stole the bones.

ABC in Georgia
11-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I checked the chicken bones this morning(we had smoked chicken for supper) Romney wins!!
This will have to do though, Wally and Duke stole the bones.

Ooh! I like your chicken bones!

Mr. ABC is doing a chicken on the spit for dinner tonight. I'll save the bones, but you'll have to tell me how to read them, OK? ... :biggrin-new:

ABC in Georgia
11-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Multi-tasking my heart out at the moment ...

Watching "Mr. Tingles " himself, while preparing roast potatoes, glazed carrots, cauliflour, dressing etc. to go with chicken for Mr. ABC's birthday week dinner ... :biggrin-new:

He, Mathews just said, "I just love concession speeches!"

Wonder if he will love this one?

Bailey
11-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I have been praying for days.

If its Gods plan to have this idiot remain the president, then so be it.

ABC in Georgia
11-04-2012, 12:43 PM

I believe that as well, Bailey.

"The bud may have a bitter taste, but sweet will be the flower."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTEboDF090&feature=related

SaintLouieWoman
11-04-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm also praying to not gloat when Romney wins nor to be too despondent if the Annointed One wins. God will need to protect us in the next 4 years if O wins, because he certainly won't. I'm mainly so disappointed that the American electorate just doesn't evaluate more carefully. How anyone after Benghazi could vote for Obama is beyond my comprehension. Maybe my biggest prayer is that the vote from the military is counted.

Bailey
11-04-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm also praying to not gloat when Romney wins nor to be too despondent if the Annointed One wins. God will need to protect us in the next 4 years if O wins, because he certainly won't. I'm mainly so disappointed that the American electorate just doesn't evaluate more carefully. How anyone after Benghazi could vote for Obama is beyond my comprehension. Maybe my biggest prayer is that the vote from the military is counted.

If obama wins on Tuesday I pray that the congress will bring up Impeachment articles on Obama for the Libya disaster.

FlaGator
11-04-2012, 01:35 PM

God will give us the President that we deserve...

Rockntractor
11-04-2012, 01:43 PM

God will give us the president that fits his purpose.

Bailey
11-04-2012, 02:13 PM

We don't deserve Obama.

Elspeth
11-04-2012, 02:55 PM
We don't deserve Obama.

Agreed.

SaintLouieWoman
11-05-2012, 02:40 PM
ABC, here's a prayer sent to me by a good friend in Pa, near Philly. She feels the same way about Obama as I do. Here's her prayer, which I've sent to many of my email buddies.

Dear Beloved God in Heaven
Please give us a president that loves this country and everything it stands for.
Please give us a president who respects you as the one true God.
Please give us a president who will, with your help, restore this nation to its former glory, the way you created her.
Please help us to respect what you have given to us and not take anything for granted ever again.
Please God weaken the evil and strengthen the good both without and within.
May our eyes be opened.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen

LukeEDay
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I been praying for the past four years. now is not the time to stop. Whatever happens is God's plan, and we have to learn to respect it..

Rockntractor
11-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I have more chicken bones almost ready but we have to eat the breast and the last wing first.

m00
11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
We don't deserve Obama.

Really? Elections have been a race-to-the-bottom in American politics for most of the 20th and 21st centuries. As long as we collectively tolerate the media writing the script, we deserve the narrative becoming reality.

AmPat
11-05-2012, 03:24 PM

Hush! That's what I'm afraid of. Still, I and my small group are meeting tomorrow for prayer. 2 Chron 7:14

ABC in Georgia
11-05-2012, 10:51 PM
ABC, here's a prayer sent to me by a good friend in Pa, near Philly. She feels the same way about Obama as I do. Here's her prayer, which I've sent to many of my email buddies.

Thanks SLW! :love_heart:

Almost missed this, as have been busy catching up in here. So much to read these days!

Apocalypse
11-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Multi-tasking my heart out at the moment ...

Watching "Mr. Tingles " himself, while preparing roast potatoes, glazed carrots, cauliflour, dressing etc. to go with chicken for Mr. ABC's birthday week dinner ... :biggrin-new:

He, Mathews just said, "I just love concession speeches!"

Wonder if he will love this one?

Do you really believe Obama will be gracious enough to deliver a concession speech?

I'm praying, and doing any thing I can.

LukeEDay
11-05-2012, 11:43 PM
It was announced today that there are thousands of lawyers heading to the polls through out America (Paid for by obama) to supposedly make sure there is no fraud. Then on Wednesday morning they will be filling a lawsuit to recount all the votes. Obama will not be making a concession speech tomorrow night.

Rockntractor
11-05-2012, 11:50 PM
It was announced today that there are thousands of lawyers heading to the polls through out America (Paid for by obama) to supposedly make sure there is no fraud. Then on Wednesday morning they will be filling a lawsuit to recount all the votes. Obama will not be making a concession speech tomorrow night.

If it is a big enough win they won't waste the money.

Elspeth
11-06-2012, 03:35 AM
Romney better have his lawyers ready too.

(Does he?)

AmPat
11-06-2012, 09:59 AM
It was announced today that there are thousands of lawyers heading to the polls through out America (Paid for by obama) to supposedly make sure there is no fraud. Then on Wednesday morning they will be filling a lawsuit to recount all the votes. Obama will not be making a concession speech tomorrow night.Ironic huh? The very party that cheats in all elections is worried that the party they accuse of cheating (and has never been proven), is sending lawyers to watch,,,WHAT, their own?:rolleyes: