PDA

View Full Version : Got called an "idiot" twice today.

SarasotaRepub
11-05-2012, 04:21 PM
They're coming Fast & Furious now!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021718846) :onthego:

Mon Nov 5, 2012, 03:07 PM
Le Taz Hot

Got called an "idiot" twice today.

It won't be the first time and invariably won't be the last but I was accosted by an elderly Romney voter outside a CVS pharmacy this morning as my elderly aunt and I were leaving.

The gentleman tried to give me a propaganda page on Romney. I handed it back saying, "No thanks." He started yelling at me, "But have you read it?" I answered that I wasn't interested in reading propaganda sheets about Romney. He said, "But he's created millions of jobs" at which point I answered, "Yeah, in China! But we need jobs here." That was the first "You're an idiot" response. I replied, "Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm an idiot. It just means I disagree with you." He said something like, "Well, you called this propaganda and it's not propaganda." I said, "I do 3-4 hours of research on this stuff everyday and I know propaganda when I see it." At which point he tried to give me the sheet again, trying to assert that Romney had created "millions of jobs." At that point I said that Romney was a vulture capitalist and he's actually outsourced American jobs. That's when I got my second, "You're an idiot." Of course, it begged the response: "That's hardly an effective way to influence people to vote for your candidate."

I feel I've done my patriotic duty for today. http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/patriot.gif

At least the "idiot" part is probably true...

Zathras
11-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 4.

Retread
11-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 4.

Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 5

AmPat
11-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 5

I usually get called intelligent, at the very least, sir. You must be an idiot if people can so easily observe your dominant traits.

Don't bother educating yourself moron, those facts regarding Romney may scare you back to reality.

LukeEDay
11-06-2012, 03:51 PM
I said, "I do 3-4 hours of research on this stuff everyday and I know propaganda when I see it"

That is the average amount of time he/she/it/pat spends a day watching MSNBC. That is what she/se/it/pat calls research.

Dan D. Doty
11-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Where was the part when the Old Guy jumped out the bushes?

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

And you're an idiot Tez ... #6