PDA

View Full Version : Romney filmed in an off-the-air conversation

m00
11-06-2012, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TxMD02zU9SE#!

I actually like this Romney. This Romney, in the brief minutes I've seen him talk, seems like good candidate. But I've seen him like maybe three times. Why is this the "off-air" Romney?

Retread
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TxMD02zU9SE#!

I actually like this Romney. This Romney, in the brief minutes I've seen him talk, seems like good candidate. But I've seen him like maybe three times. Why is this the "off-air" Romney?

Because Mormons do not speak of their religion in any form to glorify themselves..

m00
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Because Mormons do not speak of their religion in any form to glorify themselves..

Yeah, but this is a frank-speaking-says-what-he-means Romney. Not the trying-to-pander-but-makes-a-gaffe-instead Romney.

AmPat
11-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Yeah, but this is a frank-speaking-says-what-he-means Romney. Not the trying-to-pander-but-makes-a-gaffe-instead Romney.Anyone who speaks in the public eye as much as Romney is bound to make a few gaffes. Biden would be the exception. He's too stupid to even realize or be embarrassed by his idiocy.

m00
11-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Anyone who speaks in the public eye as much as Romney is bound to make a few gaffes. Biden would be the exception. He's too stupid to even realize or be embarrassed by his idiocy.

It's not the mere fact they are gaffes, so much as the naked attempts at pandering that go tragically/comically awry. He loves grits, knows NASCAR owners, wife owns two Cadillacs, etc, etc. But I guess it's not going to matter after tonight. Election days always have me depressed.

As I said, if he were off-air Romney 100% of the time there wouldn't be a contest. It would be a landslide. It's like... there's two different people.

Starbuck
11-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah. I like that Romney. He was not about to be lectured about his own beliefs, and that is what Mickelson tried to do.

Adam Wood
11-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Is there a Braille version for those of use who can't audio?