PDA

View Full Version : “what the heck is wrong with Philly”

bijou
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
I’m getting a lot of e-mail about a Fox and Friends video that looks like deja vu all over again, as Yogi Berra might have said. In 2008, two members of the New Black Panther Party showed up to a Philadelphia voting station with a nightstick and tried to chase people away, especially one reporter who got it all on video. The two men were arrested, failed to contest their prosecution, and ended up convicted by default of voter intimidation — until the Department of Justice under Eric Holder decided to withdraw the case, which created a huge controversy over the direction of the Civil Rights Division.
Today, one NBPP member has returned to the same polling station, and F&F suggested that voter intimidation had returned: ...http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/06/video-the-obligatory-what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-philly-post/

SarasotaRepub
11-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Get JB down there pronto!!!!:evil-grin:

SaintLouieWoman
11-06-2012, 04:25 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/06/video-the-obligatory-what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-philly-post/
They just can't change their cheating ways.

Elspeth
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
One comfort: Philadelphia city was never going red. As long as the Panthers are not in the suburbs, it's ok. I heard Mitt was in Bucks County this weekend and got rousing applause.

SaintLouieWoman
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
One comfort: Philadelphia city was never going red. As long as the Panthers are not in the suburbs, it's ok. I heard Mitt was in Bucks County this weekend and got rousing applause.

One of my good friends lives in Bucks County. She's very pro-Romney. I'm waiting to hear from her about how the voting is going there.

Elspeth
11-06-2012, 04:42 PM
One of my good friends lives in Bucks County. She's very pro-Romney. I'm waiting to hear from her about how the voting is going there.

I'd like to know, too. Bucks Co. was one of the areas that they worried about with Hurricane Sandy. They got lucky.