PDA

View Full Version : No doubt in my mind the outcome of this election was pre-determined.

Veritas Aequitas
11-07-2012, 05:21 AM
By whom, I don't know. Not typically a conspiracy guy.

I had my suspicions when Obama told Medvedev on the hot mic "when I'm re-elected" instead of "if I'm re-elected".

His lethargic performance during the first debate as if it didn't matter, and the icing on the cake was Axelrod betting his mustache.

Most of all, the outcome of the election makes absolutely no sense. We are labeled nuts if we questions if our elections are in fact fair. No doubt in my mind after tonight they are not.

Janice
11-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Sadly, I must agree.

3rd-try
11-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Unfortunately, without solid evidence, we'd sound like the '00 Gore brigade. Of course if we had hard evidence it ain't like the DOJ would give a damn...

Janice
11-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Of course there wouldnt be a hint of it here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?52924-Vote-fraud-what-vote-fraud) would there?

A community organizer is a community organizer is a community organizer ... this is what they know best. They knew they had it sewed up. And ... it showed, for those with eyes willing to see and ears willing to hear.

Elspeth
11-07-2012, 11:53 AM
At the risk of being accused of being a conspiracy theorist, I agree with Veritas. I believe that the powers that be wanted the empty puppet back in office. Romney might have had his own mind.