PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to President Obama

SarasotaRepub
11-07-2012, 08:34 AM
This election has been long and hard but the simple fact is we as a country have President Obama
for the next 4 years so congratulations to him on his victory last night.

May he govern wisely.

linda22003
11-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Graciously said, SR. Romney hit the right tone in his speech last night, as well.

Bailey
11-07-2012, 09:33 AM
F%$k Obama and I hope the house impeaches him asap. Goveren wisely? Not a chance, his job is to wreck this country

LukeEDay
11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
All the welfare bums and entitlement hounds voted for him. Big Bird and free contraception was more important than the economy, jobs, and debt.

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
F%$k Obama and I hope the house impeaches him asap. Goveren wisely? Not a chance, his job is to wreck this country

I could not congratulate him either. We agree.

ABC in Georgia
11-07-2012, 11:46 AM
This election has been long and hard but the simple fact is we as a country have President Obama

May he govern wisely.

No, I will not congratulate him. I will not pray for his soul. He does not have one.

When the euphoria of the folks that helped put him there wears off, the day will come when they will see what they have done, not only to us ... but to themselves as well.

All for now, going out to lunch with a friend, so we can "cry in our beer"
Only problem is ... she doesn't drink! I will have to have to do it for her! ... :evil-grin:

Good thing it's her turn to drive!

Rockntractor
11-07-2012, 12:00 PM

May he govern wisely.

He deserves none of our congratulations including yours. As to governing wisely you have his last 4 years to refer to.

Hawkgirl
11-07-2012, 12:17 PM
The only congratulations I can muster is to congratulate his Campaign people, they went for the jugular, achieved their purpose and convinced the voters that Romney was an elitist rich white man who knows nothing about their struggles.

The Republicans need to learn from this if they want ANY chance of ever getting back the White House. They must go after the minority and women vote.

Veritas Aequitas
11-07-2012, 12:19 PM
I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama so much over the next four years that he leaves office looking like Morgan Freeman and finds his way to an early grave.

I do not, and will not respect a man who was elected twice based solely on the highest form of bribery. May he burn in hell for what he's done to this country.

Janice
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Sorry. I do not welcome somebody to govern (rule according to his advisers) over me who despises our form of governance and wishes to bankrupt it, dismantle it and burn it to the ground along with our founding documents so that he can rebuild it from the ashes into his marxist image.

Id be careful about chumming up to a guy (best wishes and all that) who thinks he is a god because that will give him cause to believe he now has a mandate to continue to bring this country to its knees by executive fiat. This also means our Supreme Court will be filled with radicals now for decades to come. And we know how gutless the GOP is, so there wont be any filibusters.

I do not welcome nor do I want to console with enemies of this country. Enemies need to be defeated not bargained with as the GOP "leadership" has been doing and will do even more so of in the future. This congress and the court system will be rubber stamps for Barry Chavez now... or else. We've only got a little preview of what this little man/child dictator has in store for us.

This narcissist needs no congratulations from me. He was patting himself on the back from the first debate (where he lost but he didnt know it until somebody told him). And the GOP just shot themselves in the ass. We need people to stand up to this tyranny. But they appear to have high tailed it to the tall weeds or are otherwise nowhere to be found.

I guess Jeremiah Wright got his wish. Not God bless America... no, no, no ... but God ...

Rockntractor
11-07-2012, 12:30 PM
I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama so much over the next four years that he leaves office looking like Morgan Freeman and finds his way to an early grave.

I do not, and will not respect a man who was elected twice based solely on the highest form of bribery. May he burn in hell for what he's done to this country.

The plans were all made before Obama, he just reads them off a list and implements them. Obama doesn't stress out, he has his gulf, vacations private rap concerts and parties, no worries there.

FlaGator
11-07-2012, 12:36 PM

May he govern wisely.

I agree with you Sara. I will pray for him daily that the Lord will fill him with a discerning spirit and that God will guide his actions for the good of all.

Odysseus
11-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama.

His golf game doesn't seem to weigh too heavily on him.

linda22003
11-07-2012, 01:07 PM
The Republicans need to learn from this if they want ANY chance of ever getting back the White House. They must go after the minority and women vote.

Or at least stop alienating them. :(

ABC in Georgia
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
I agree with you Sara. I will pray for him daily that the Lord will fill him with a discerning spirit and that God will guide his actions for the good of all.

You are a good Christian man FG in all that you say, and no doubt do.

I try my best ... but this one I am having trouble with embracing.

Are we to pray for the heart and soul of one who has sold his to the Devil?

(Am beinging picked up in 25 mins ... will keep reading til then.)

Rockntractor
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Everyone wearing a star or cross get on the train we are going to where there is work..............

TVDOC
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Everyone wearing a star or cross get on the train we are going to where there is work..............

"Arbeit macht frei"

doc

Pulpfishin
11-07-2012, 02:11 PM
If obama was lying on the ground on fire and screaming for me to help him I wouldn't waste a squirt of piss to put out the flames!

Bailey
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM

I hope as most african american males he gets high blood pressure and heart disease.

Bailey
11-07-2012, 02:14 PM

Don't you understand? Its Gods will to have him in here but not to lift him up and change him to a conservative but to put us through trials and tribulations.

Bailey
11-07-2012, 02:16 PM
If obama was lying on the ground on fire and screaming for me to help him I wouldn't waste a squirt of piss to put out the flames!

I am going to act like that to every voter that voted for him. They are scum in my eyes.

Janice
11-07-2012, 02:36 PM
I am going to act like that to every voter that voted for him. They are scum in my eyes.

Most of them arent stupid. Just ignorant. And kept that way perceptually by the media and our so called educational institutions. Ask some of them ... some are quite stubborn and will virtually brag on their ignorance.

NJCardFan
11-07-2012, 02:37 PM
When the euphoria of the folks that helped put him there wears off, the day will come when they will see what they have done, not only to us ... but to themselves as well.

This didn't happen after '08, what makes you think it will happen now?

Elspeth
11-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Obama supporters are all about getting stuff that's not theirs:

An armed masked man who robbed a Warren convenience store on Tuesday also told the clerk at gunpoint to vote for President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign. (http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/local/story/Robber-Asks-Store-Clerk-Who-He-Voted-For-At/GL-GkDjqAUyRNBzye4GtWA.cspx) Reports said the man, who wore a white bandana covering his nose lower face, robbed the Convenient Food Mart at 3120 Parkman Road N.W. at gunpoint. Witnesses told police he pointed the gun at the clerk and repeatedly asked who he voted for in the presidential election.

The clerk said he was not allowed to vote. The gunman then said “Vote for Obama. This is Obama (expletive)” before fleeing, reports said.

Reports said the man walked into the store at about 8 p.m. Tuesday and pointed the gun at a customer about 15 feet from the door. The masked man demanded the customer give him “everything,” reports said.

The man then turned to the clerk and ordered him to empty the cash register. Reports said the clerk handed the man money and the suspect then reached over the counter and grabbed the cash register drawer.

He then asked the clerk about his presidential candidate preference.

Reports said they have security video of the robbery and collected swabs of possible spit from the suspect based on where he was standing during the robbery.

FlaGator
11-07-2012, 03:04 PM
You are a good Christian man FG in all that you say, and no doubt do.

I try my best ... but this one I am having trouble with embracing.

Are we to pray for the heart and soul of one who has sold his to the Devil?

(Am beinging picked up in 25 mins ... will keep reading til then.)

Trust me it's not easy. It is the devil who is our true enemy not the fool who invited him to the game.

You know who pisses me off? All the Ronbots and libertarians who put their own agenda head of what is good for the nation. Ok, you voted on principle. What did it get you? Nothing, nada... more of the same with worse to come. Let me know how uncompromising principles taste when they are all you have to eat.

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Trust me it's not easy. It is the devil who is our true enemy not the fool who invited him to the game.

You know who pisses me off? All the Ronbots and libertarians who put their own agenda head of what is good for the nation. Ok, you voted on principle. What did it get you? Nothing, nada... more of the same with worse to come. Let me know how uncompromising principles taste when they are all you have to eat.

you being a Christian whom I respect.....What are you if you do not have your Christian principles? Will you sell those when you are hungry?

All Principles are all like that in general to me. Not just my Christian ones, which I fail at miserably often I might add.

Some things are just not compromisable. The older I get the moreso that becomes. I've watched the Christian church compromise it's principles for half a century now, and where that has gotten them is a luke warm flock that will be spat out.

What makes me angry is those who say your principles mean nothing. Because it's those people who compromised them that have gotten us reinterpretations of scripture.......and in the civic sense.....our horrible translation of the Constitution.

SarasotaRepub
11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
GAAAAAAAAAA!!! This went over well!!!! :single_eye:

LukeEDay
11-07-2012, 03:41 PM
After having a little bit of time to calm down, I came to the conclusion that I will pray for obama, but I will not congratulate him. He spoke to the stupid, and the stupid listened. You can't blame him for the ignorance of his sheep.

I will also be praying for this great country we live in. All this is Gods will. I believe that him having obama re-elected is both a test a punishment. A test to see how strong our faith is, and a punishment for how much we been drifting away from him.

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 03:58 PM
After having a little bit of time to calm down, I came to the conclusion that I will pray for obama, but I will not congratulate him. He spoke to the stupid, and the stupid listened. You can't blame him for the ignorance of his sheep.

I will also be praying for this great country we live in. All this is Gods will. I believe that him having obama re-elected is both a test a punishment. A test to see how strong our faith is, and a punishment for how much we been drifting away from him.

Good post.
Although my head says screw him. It is actually our responsibility to pray for our enemies. And to pray for our leaders to have wisdom and insight. We fully well know that God may have another plan for these men though.

But you should blame him a little bit for the ignorance of his sheep. Preaching stupidity to the massess begets more "teh stupid":friendly_wink:

SaintLouieWoman
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM

You're echoing my thoughts. My husband is kinder. I'm sick about how cheaply the American people can be bought----some pizzas, a promise of freebies, free phone minutes to the needy. We're going down a very steep, treacherous path to irrelevancy.

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 04:07 PM
You're echoing my thoughts. My husband is kinder.

You mean the man who is "more machine now than man...twisted and evil", and is the one who gets to ask "the question", is nicer than you?:vader:

:biggrin-new:

SaintLouieWoman
11-07-2012, 04:08 PM

I have no trouble blaming him for the ignorance of his sheep. He and his Chicago thugs are aware of it and exploit it shamelessly. I think that he is the manifestation of all that is evil in the world. And no, he won't worry and get stressed. He doesn't care for anything but himself and maintaining the style (free) to which he and Michelle have become accustomed.

I also am having problems coping with people who supported him, going into a little hermit period for a while.

SaintLouieWoman
11-07-2012, 04:09 PM
You mean the man who is "more machine now than man...twisted and evil", and is the one who gets to ask "the question", is nicer than you?:vader:

Yes.

LukeEDay
11-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Good post.
Although my head says screw him. It is actually our responsibility to pray for our enemies. And to pray for our leaders to have wisdom and insight. We fully well know that God may have another plan for these men though.

But you should blame him a little bit for the ignorance of his sheep. Preaching stupidity to the massess begets more "teh stupid":friendly_wink:

I have no trouble blaming him for the ignorance of his sheep. He and his Chicago thugs are aware of it and exploit it shamelessly. I think that he is the manifestation of all that is evil in the world. And no, he won't worry and get stressed. He doesn't care for anything but himself and maintaining the style (free) to which he and Michelle have become accustomed.

I also am having problems coping with people who supported him, going into a little hermit period for a while.

Good points both of you. I didn't think of that way.

FlaGator
11-07-2012, 04:54 PM

For the record, I am probably venting on you when I shouldn't be. You did what you thought was right as did I. I am going to delete my previous post because if we both did what we thought was right how can we be wrong (relativistically speaking) :smile-new:

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 04:54 PM
It's funny, you said the older you get the less you're willing to compromise. I'm just the opposite, the older I get the more I realize that my worldly principles mean little compared to my Christian ones. It is my Christian principles that tell me to compromise my earthly ones for the sake of my earthly brothers and sisters. I desired to do what I could with my vote to make things better for them and for myself. I weighted the idea of Romney long and hard before I decided that at this moment in time, with the choices available to me voting for him was the best of my options.

I respect your choice as much as any other. And I guess I'm surprised you would be "pissed" and should appreciate how someone else who thinks that doing something for the better of the country may not believe that replacing Obama for Romney was the highest order of civic responsibility.

I have a hard time seperating my values. When I'm living my life as i think I should, I'm usually pretty balanced on my convictions both spiritually and earthly.

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 04:57 PM
For the record, I am probably venting on you when I shouldn't be. You did what you thought was right as did I. I am going to delete my previous post because if we both did what we thought was right how can we be wrong (relativistically speaking) :smile-new:

No worries. I am not that easily offended, especially by you.

FlaGator
11-07-2012, 04:59 PM
No worries. I am not that easily offended, especially by you.

And usually the only thing that pisses me off is Sonnebend :biggrin-new:

Zeus
11-07-2012, 05:14 PM

Well she is female :biggrin-new:

ABC in Georgia
11-07-2012, 05:16 PM
I wrote ...

This didn't happen after '08, what makes you think it will happen now?

This time round will be far, far, worse.

He has their votes, all he ever really wanted from them in the first place, and is now free to "finish" putting into place the rest of his plans.

And this time, it will happen much more quickly!

Lager
11-07-2012, 05:22 PM

May he govern wisely.
That's a proper sentiment, and the gracious thing to do. Seperates us from the left. I won't offer congratulations, but I will pray that he governs wisely, for all of our sakes.

Zeus
11-07-2012, 05:33 PM
"Extreme taxation, excessive controls, oppressive government competition with business, frustrated minorities and forgotten Americans are not the products of free enterprise. They are the residue of centralized bureaucracy, of government by a self-anointed elite."

Ronald Reagan
(1911-2004) 40th US President

Lager
11-07-2012, 05:34 PM
The only congratulations I can muster is to congratulate his Campaign people, they went for the jugular, achieved their purpose and convinced the voters that Romney was an elitist rich white man who knows nothing about their struggles.

The Republicans need to learn from this if they want ANY chance of ever getting back the White House. They must go after the minority and women vote. How do you go after the minority and women vote without compromising or changing your principles? You know, the democrats never had to articulate a plan for the immigration problem. They never had to say what they'd do differently or layout specific actions or ideas. All they had to do was call out repubs as "anti-immigrant", "racist", etc. and it stuck. The conservative problem is that we didn't have an effective voice to counter it. Haven't been able to refute those lies even in the past few elections. Same thing with the voting bloc of young, single women; outside of becoming pro-choice, you're not going to get thru to them unless you first effectively explain how the opponents charges that we're "taking away their reproductive rights" is pure bullshit.

Zeus
11-07-2012, 05:37 PM
How do you go after the minority and women vote without compromising or changing your principles? You know, the democrats never had to articulate a plan for the immigration problem. They never had to say what they'd do differently or layout specific actions or ideas. All they had to do was call out repubs as "anti-immigrant", "racist", etc. and it stuck. The conservative problem is that we didn't have an effective voice to counter it. Haven't been able to refute those lies even in the past few elections. Same thing with the voting bloc of young, single women; outside of becoming pro-choice, you're not going to get thru to them unless you first effectively explain how the opponents charges that we're "taking away their reproductive rights" is pure bullshit.

It's easy 'Here Comes Santa Claus , Here comes Santa Claus" :evil-grin: