PDA

View Full Version : Christie vs Hillary in 2016 (or post your own)

JB
11-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Christie/Rubio vs Hillary/? in 2016. You heard it here first. :biggrin-new:

I look at the Demopukes for 2016 and see no one. I'll be hoping against hope DopeyJoe runs but I doubt it. I don't see any Dem stars for 2016. Who was at their convention as the next thing? Fluke, Granholm, Bill Clinton? Ha. The future looks good.

Free shit and the promise of free shit won yesterday. That's all that happened. I guess it's going to take some more time before folks realize free shit as a government practice is unsustainable. Unfortunately we are all going to bear the pain of that lesson.

Dems, in case you were wondering, it's pronounced...aww-stir-uh-tea.

Rockntractor
11-07-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm thinking we will have progressed by then to Bloomberg VS Jessie Jackson JR

Molon Labe
11-07-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm thinking we will have progressed by then to Bloomberg VS Jessie Jackson JR

The question is......Will JJ Jr be the GOP nominee?

Rockntractor
11-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Flip a coin. by then it won't matter, the North American union will likely be able to veto any decisions it deems unwise by a member nation.

opportunity to take a different path expired yesterday.

LukeEDay
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Hillary.....

Bailey
11-07-2012, 07:02 PM
I will never vote for that fat bastard and I hope he drops dead of a heart attack from being over weight. He is a traitor and deserves neither loyalty or my vote.

SaintLouieWoman
11-07-2012, 07:14 PM

It depends if he's out of rehab in time.

Novaheart
11-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Since it hasn't been mentioned as such on conservative talk radio, I am assuming that it's taking a while to sink in what a genius puppet master Christie is.

Christie will be our next President. And I might just vote for him.

SaintLouieWoman
11-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I will never vote for that fat bastard and I hope he drops dead of a heart attack from being over weight. He is a traitor and deserves neither loyalty or my vote.

If he's the candidate, I won't vote for him either. I'm not hoping for anything evil to befall him, but there is always that old what comes around goes around.

ABC in Georgia
11-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Mickey Mouse vs Minnie Mouse.

I'll take Mickey, 'cause Minnie will no doubt be the lib with the bag free cheese!

SaintLouieWoman
11-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Since it hasn't been mentioned as such on conservative talk radio, I am assuming that it's taking a while to sink in what a genius puppet master Christie is.

What a surprise that you'd support a POS like him.

NJCardFan
11-07-2012, 07:26 PM
There is no way in blue hell the GOP is going to nominate a white male for President. Marco Rubio will be the top candidate come 2016. The black vote is a lost cause but the Hispanic vote is not.

ABC in Georgia
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Know what?

Now that the initial shock and disappointment has worn off for me ... I don't really care at the moment.

Seems to be all "fixed" ahead of time, and we are merely pawns in the game!

Bailey
11-07-2012, 07:52 PM
If he's the candidate, I won't vote for him either. I'm not hoping for anything evil to befall him, but there is always that old what comes around goes around.

No he deserves some evil, he helped that bastard win. I wont forgive or forget that.

Rockntractor
11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Know what?

Now that the initial shock and disappointment has worn off for me ... I don't really care at the moment.

Seems to be all "fixed" ahead of time, and we are merely pawns in the game!

It is a movie that has been played before, something to do with Weimar Republic.

Zeus
11-07-2012, 09:25 PM
There is no way in blue hell the GOP is going to nominate a white male for President. Marco Rubio will be the top candidate come 2016. The black vote is a lost cause but the Hispanic vote is not.

Ya think the GOP will advance their first Affirmative Action candidate. Rubio holds forth a spark of promise but we will see what four yrs does for his political career.

Four yrs is a long way out but I would like to see a good meld of fiscal/social conservative advanced. Someone like oh maybe Gov. John Kasich of Ohio or Senator John Cornyn of Texas

LukeEDay
11-07-2012, 09:42 PM
I won't vote for Christie either, which is why I said Hillary ...

Odysseus
11-07-2012, 10:15 PM

He's most likely going to end up pulling a Bloomberg and becoming an independent after this go-round, but you can support him to your heart's content. He certainly won't run as a Republican, and he's too fiscally responsible to be a Democrat.

rjas77
11-07-2012, 10:25 PM

Ouch!

noonwitch
11-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I don't see Christie getting the GOP nomination in 2016, unless the conservatives really were to break off and start a new party. That's not likely.

I can see a Hillary/Andrew Cuomo ticket being sellable, depending on the economy in 4 years. If it doesn't improve by 2016, the next president will not be a democrat.

LukeEDay
11-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah, Christie won't get nominated. I'm not sure who will be for the Republicans, but I do think both Hillary and Biden will be running. I wonder if Hillary will go into Joe and tell him how much of a failure he was?

3rd-try
11-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Flip a coin. by then it won't matter, the North American union will likely be able to veto any decisions it deems unwise by a member nation.

opportunity to take a different path expired yesterday.

Don't be silly. By then, it will be the UN's call.

Madisonian
11-08-2012, 10:13 PM
No he deserves some evil, he helped that bastard win. I wont forgive or forget that.

And yet if the GOP party leaders decide next week that it is Christie's turn in 2016 to run against Billary or Biteme, we will hear the same old from the same old about how it's better than the alternative and a vote that is not for Christie (or whatever floats to the surface in the next 4 years) is a vote for the Dems and the party over principle record will be spun yet again.

They foisted Dole, McCain and now Romney on us and now Boehner is eating Altoids to kill the taste. Do you really, seriously think they are going to change?

SaintLouieWoman
11-08-2012, 10:14 PM
I don't see Christie getting the GOP nomination in 2016, unless the conservatives really were to break off and start a new party. That's not likely.

I can see a Hillary/Andrew Cuomo ticket being sellable, depending on the economy in 4 years. If it doesn't improve by 2016, the next president will not be a democrat.
I think that the reason that Bubba Clinton campaigned for O so much was a deal with the devil (literally). Think who's up to her knees in the Libya scandal (that isn't a scandal because of the complicity of the MSM).-----Hillary with all her lying and her inability to really deal with the events in the Middle East.

The idea of Hillary running the country is almost as frightening as Obama screwing things up. I'm sure Bill C stood by Obama so they'd stonewall as much as possible the killing of the ambassador. They're all evil.

Rockntractor
11-08-2012, 10:32 PM
It won't matter in 2016 your last chance for a legal election was 2 days ago , politics no longer belong to the common man. The last election was very important but people blew it off, they made their fucking bed and now they can sleep in it.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk 2

Janice
11-08-2012, 10:58 PM
It won't matter in 2016 your last chance for a legal election was 2 days ago , politics no longer belong to the common man. The last election was very important but people blew it off, they made their fucking bed and now they can sleep in it.

Yup. They dont seem to realize they just voted to make this a banana republic. They've just elected 0bama as the captain of the Titanic. Just because the check hasnt cleared yet, doesnt mean it hasnt been posted. What many of the parasites dont seem to take into account is that this 'spreading of the misery' equally will affect them and their offspring as well as the rest of us. Generational debt: every American under 18 now owes $218,676. Per person debt now is 35 percent higher than that of Greece. 4 more years??

Madisonian
11-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Yup. They dont seem to realize they just voted to make this a banana republic. They've just elected 0bama as the captain of the Titanic. Just because the check hasnt cleared yet, doesnt mean it hasnt been posted. What many of the parasites dont seem to take into account is that this 'spreading of the misery' equally will affect them and their offspring as well as the rest of us. Generational debt: every American under 18 now owes $218,676. Per person debt now is 35 percent higher than that of Greece. 4 more years??

Slight correction.
Obama took helm of the Titanic in 2008. Tuesday he hit the iceberg.

SaintLouieWoman
11-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Slight correction.
Obama took helm of the Titanic in 2008. Tuesday he hit the iceberg.

Slight correction, Tuesday WE hit the iceberg.

ABC in Georgia
11-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Have been giving this horrible situation in which we now find ourselves, a lot of thought today.

At first I thought it was due to all the vote stealing that went on; the inadequate planning/strategy on the part of the Romney campaign, etc.

I listened to Rush, read Breitbart, talked to a friend (commiserated actually) and no one came up with an answer that said it as simply as Benjamin Franklin, all those years ago.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

We all have read this quotation before, but now it has much more meaning.

Sorry to be such a party pooper, but it does seem inevitable to me now, that this *is* what the future has in store for us. ... :apologetic:

I detest the growing population of the lazy no good slackers and brain dead folks with their hands out for everything, and detest even more, the governments that encourage this dependency in return for their votes!!!