PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Dome!

patriot45
06-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Any one miss it? I have never been domed, but it was some of the best reading on the net!:D

I also miss recipes and sports.:(

Cold Warrior
06-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Any one miss it? I have never been domed, but it was some of the best reading on the net!:D

I also miss recipes and sports.:(

I actually miss many of your recipes. Sports, other than the soccer news, not particularly. :D

patriot45
06-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I actually miss many of your recipes. Sports, other than the soccer news, not particularly. :D

Well, we do get invested in Fantasy baseball and real football, so we miss that. But to post recipes in the lounge, well in 1/2 a day the post is 3 pages back!!:D

Shannon
06-10-2008, 10:32 PM
I didn't read Recipes much. I like sports during football season and to make fun of CW and Bubba, of course.:p

I'm sure we'll get them all back. We'll need the Dome for sure.;)

I miss the whiny zone.:D

Bubba Dawg
06-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I didn't read Recipes much. I like sports during football season and to make fun of CW and Bubba, of course.:p

I'm sure we'll get them all back. We'll need the Dome for sure.;)

I miss the whiny zone.:D

CW and Bubba. That could be a television show.

Brilliant and urbane sports fans who enjoy the finer things in life.

CW, have your people call my people. We'll talk.

Cold Warrior
06-10-2008, 10:39 PM

My people will call your people. Do your people speak Russian? :D

SaintLouieWoman
06-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Well, we do get invested in Fantasy baseball and real football, so we miss that. But to post recipes in the lounge, well in 1/2 a day the post is 3 pages back!!:D
Until we get new forums, I'll do what we did in the "good old days". I'll sticky a thread called "recipes"---that is, if I can, have been having problems with the mod controls since we've been back. I'll try now.

patriot45
06-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Until we get new forums, I'll do what we did in the "good old days". I'll sticky a thread called "recipes"---that is, if I can, have been having problems with the mod controls since we've been back. I'll try now.

Well thanks, I do have a bunch of people come here for them. At the same time trying to get them involved in the site. I like going back and getting them again too! Now I have to search the WHOLE net for them.:D

Shannon
06-10-2008, 11:10 PM

Goldwater will be sooo jealous.