PDA

View Full Version : 'I'm really proud of all of you': Gushing Obama breaks down in tears...

SarasotaRepub
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Bullshit. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2230287/President-Obama-breaks-tears-thanking-campaign-staff-day-election.html)

By Meghan Keneally (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Meghan+Keneally)
PUBLISHED:21:13 EST, 8 November 2012

President Barack Obama got so emotional while thanking his campaign staffers in their Chicago headquarters that he began crying.

The normally stoic Democrat had to repeatedly wipe away tears during the five-and-a-half minute talk that was caught on video and posted to YouTube.

'I'm really proud of all of you,' he said.

Tears from this Chicago thug of a POTUS??? Sorry, I don't believe it or frankly care.

Starbuck
11-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Looking at it from Barry's point of view:
He came very, very close to becoming his version of a nightmare. That is, he almost became a one term President who would be remembered as the worst President in history. He would become the answer to a trivia question 50 years from now. Like Jimmy Carter.

With his ego, do you think he could tolerate that? I really don't. I think his famously thin skin is showing. Now, he no longer has to pander to the far left. He'll never go right, I don't believe, but now he can become representative of something the people of the future will speak well of. I think all that is important to him, and actually, I think he will become a bit easier to work with.

He is not deaf and blind. He knows that the only votes he got were from Yellow Dog Democrats and those who are sadly uninformed.

But we'll see.

Rockntractor
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
If Boehner and Obama were together during one of these cry-athons they would both end up in the sack together, not a pretty thought.

RobJohnson
11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
In four more years I won't even be able to afford to hand him a tissue for his tears when his wife leaves town. :friendly_wink:

JB
11-09-2012, 07:03 PM
...who would be remembered as the worst President in history.That's still very much on the table.

LukeEDay
11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
He was crying because he knows Mooch-elle wouldn't be finally for that divorce now.

Janice
11-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Hugo Chavez cried too after he mauled his way to the top again.